Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

In Trump's case the DOJ has nothing to prosecute, because there is nothing he did, it was all parody....

Lets say Biden tommrow calls up Ukraine and says that he is holding up weapons shipments untill their government pays Hunter as a war advisor.

In what fucken world would that NOT constitute abuse of office and an impeachable offsense? You are going to tell me that just because President has leeway in conducting foreign policy then therefore such flagrant abuse of office is ok and should be tollerated?

Last edited:
Democrats have remade impeachment into a impeach because you disagree politically tool. Sewing what you reaped sucks, huh?
Except Biden hasn't tried to leverage a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival...or actively fomented and supported an insurrection, in an attempt to over turn the results of a free and fair election.
Again, there is no stomach for this. Republicans....proceed at your own peril. :)

Lets say Biden tommrow calls up Ukraine and says that he is holding up weapons shipments untill their government pays Hunter as a war advisor.

In what fucken world would that NOT constitute abuse of office and an impeachable offsense? You are going to tell me that just because President has leeway in conducting foreign policy then therefore such flagrant abuse of office is ok and should be tollerated?
it would…trump didn’t do that

No, the difference is there was evidence to support Clinton's charges,
There are MOUNTAINS of evidence supporting Trump impeachments.

Thats not just my words, this is according to Senate Republicans like Alexandar LLamar who voted against conviction.

"There is no need for more evidence to prove that the president asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter; he said this on television on October 3, 2019, and during his July 25, 2019, telephone call with the president of Ukraine. There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens; the House managers have proved this with what they call a 'mountain of overwhelming evidence.'

it would…trump didn’t do that

Trump DID THAT and senate Republicans ADMITTED that he did that when they voted against conviction (aside from Romney who voted to convict).

His administration illegally (GOA conclusion) held up millitary aid to Ukraine to pressure their president for a public announcement of investigation into Bidens.

This is a bipartisan FACT established in the course of the impeachment.

DOJ would not be able to charge Biden for forcing Ukraine to hire his son, just as DOJ can't press charges on Trump for extorting Ukraine. So your rationalle that lack DOJ charges refutes Trump's culpability is clearly false.

Last edited:
There are MOUNTAINS of evidence supporting Trump impeachments.

Thats not just my words, this is according to Senate Republicans like Alexandar LLamar who voted against conviction.

"There is no need for more evidence to prove that the president asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter; he said this on television on October 3, 2019, and during his July 25, 2019, telephone call with the president of Ukraine. There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens; the House managers have proved this with what they call a 'mountain of overwhelming evidence.'

sure they had some evidence yo support the impeachment….it just, as Alexanader said wasn’t enough…most of it was parody amd the events didn’t support it at trial

Trump DID THAT and senate Republicans ADMITTED that he did that when they voted against conviction (aside from Romney who voted to convict).

His administration illegally (GOA conclusion) held up millitary aid to Ukraine to pressure their president for a public announcement of investigation into Bidens.

This is a bipartisan FACT established in the course of the impeachment.

DOJ would not be able to charge Biden for forcing Ukraine to hire his son, just as DOJ can't press charges on Trump for extorting Ukraine. So your rationalle that lack DOJ charges refutes Trump's culpability is clearly false.
no he didn’t…we saw the transcript of the call

stop lying

Except Biden hasn't tried to leverage a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival...or actively fomented and supported an insurrection, in an attempt to over turn the results of a free and fair election.
Again, there is no stomach for this. Republicans....proceed at your own peril. :)

Both impeachments were Democrats impeaching Republicans for what you do. Impeachment is just a political payback tool to evade blame at this point

JackOff said: "Biden hasn't tried to leverage a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival"

Actually Biden did that in spades, dick. Stop playing games. It's on video Bungling Biden is on tape bragging about it. And the second impeachment was even more contrived

Republicans should investigate and impeach Biden continuously. At least five times, it has to be more than double

I hope that the disgrace of impeachment will wake the asshole up to do his job.

There is no reason Trump is disgraced or should be. It was a partisan hack job identifiable by anyone but partisan hacks. That's you, Holmes. I assume I have to point the obvious out to you since you're stupid and all

There is no reason Trump is disgraced or should be. It was a partisan hack job identifiable by anyone but partisan hacks. That's you, Holmes. I assume I have to point the obvious out to you since you're stupid and all
I meant disgrace Biden.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Republicans as usual, have it backwards

You are supposed to identify a High Crime and Misdemeanor and then plan an Impeachment

They are deciding to impeach and then looking for a crime

Republicans as usual, have it backwards

You are supposed to identify a High Crime and Misdemeanor and then plan an Impeachment

They are deciding to impeach and then looking for a crime
murder, torture…both high crimes.

What xiden’s doing on the border with his human right abuse is criminal..once removed he should be at The Hague on trial

I'm against "tit for tat" also, but I go the other direction. Republicans need to impeach Biden 5-10 times, not just two. This is how the country go so fucked up. Democrats play to win, Republicans don't. Democrats are winning.
You're very open about not caring about the facts and being a corrupt partisan hack.

The Democrats laid down a very detailed case for impeachment. Anyone saying otherwise is brazenly lying for the glory of fascism.

No Republican would address the facts presented. Instead, they all said "Screw you, America. We can get away with being criminal, and there's nothing you can do abou it."

All the Republicans here did the same thing, and they're still so very proud of being criminal-excusing corrupt party hacks.

Save your gaslighting for your fascist cult pals.

Actually Biden did that in spades, dick
At least remove Putin's member from your mouth before telling such stupid and obvious lies. The only thing worse than a bad fascist liar is a bad fascist liar serving America's enemies.

You're very open about not caring about the facts and being a corrupt partisan hack.

The Democrats laid down a very detailed case for impeachment. Anyone saying otherwise is brazenly lying for the glory of fascism.

No Republican would address the facts presented. Instead, they all said "Screw you, America. We can get away with being criminal, and there's nothing you can do abou it."

All the Republicans here did the same thing, and they're still so very proud of being criminal-excusing corrupt party hacks.

Save your gaslighting for your fascist cult pals.

At least remove Putin's member from your mouth before telling such stupid and obvious lies. The only thing worse than a bad fascist liar is a bad fascist liar serving America's enemies.
haha detailed case just missing facts

I agree.

The best course of action possible is to force the Dems to live with their incredibly idiotic piss poor choices.
Wow…another cop out. It isn’t like Biden tried to bribe a foreign country to win an election or start a coup to take over the gov. Oh, that was Putin ‘s butt boy, your man Trump.

Wow…another cop out. It isn’t like Biden tried to bribe a foreign country to win an election or start a coup to take over the gov. Oh, that was Putin ‘s butt boy, your man Trump.
um Xiden literally did those things.

I can't see any point in a petition other than the kind that counts.

The kind that's coming in November.

That's when you don't have to sign in (other than signing in to vote where required).

Impeachment will follow in the natural course of events.

When you are Ted Cruz, you believe you can say anything and not be held accountable.
(R) sure won't question his word.
I have some questions Ted.

1:45. You ask, where is my Government. I thought you (R) all want smaller Government.
Now you are asking, "Where is my Government." Which one is it Ted?

2:00. Overcrowing/Overflowing...... "Hospitals are overflowing, Prisons are overflowing, School are overcrowded."

Mr Cruz, did this all happen in the last 14 months?
Of course not, but you are implying a change in administration caused this sudden overcrowding/overflowing.

Would you care to answer my question, Mr. Cruz?

um Xiden literally did those things.
Says whom ? Trump ? Cause absolutely no one else but Trump and his lackies have, and no evidrnce…none, nada. Oh, still waiting for Hillary indictments. Ever wonder why GOP admins are indicted by a ratio of 200 to one ?

Forum List

Back