Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

The democrats and a small handful of republican defectors.

2 impeachments and 2 failures to convict.

An impeachment is a purely political act unless you have a large portion of the members of both parties in agreement.

A prosecutor who can do no more than get indictments isn't going to last long in office.

57 Senators voted to impeach Trump
A large number of Republicans who voted against it did so for the technicality that he was no longer President not because he was innocent

So you are saying that since Clinton didn't get convicted that means he DIDN'T get blowjobs and lie to investigators about them?

Seriously?
He lied to lawyers...under oath, and after he left office had to make a plea deal with the DOJ...so yes, it really happened.

Trump's never had to do any such thing, and Adam Shifty admitted he basing the impeachment off parody of the facts

The impeachments were because the Dems couldn't accept the results of the 2016 election....nothing more, nothing less....hence why parody was used to get the impeachment
Dumbass, impeachment and removal doesn't change results of 2016 election. It just makes Pence a president instead of Trump.

The impeachments were because the Dems couldn't accept the results of the 2016 election....nothing more, nothing less....hence why parody was used to get the impeachment
Democrats accepted the results of the 2016 election

They did not accept Trump’s abuses of his office, Republicans looked the other way

Dumbass, impeachment and removal doesn't change results of 2016 election. It just makes Pence a president instead of Trump.
of course it doesn't change the results....but it would have gotten Trump out of office, and moreover, totally disrupts his admin,

Democrats accepted the results of the 2016 election

They did not accept Trump’s abuses of his office, Republicans looked the other way
hahahah no no they didn't...hence why the Russian conspiracy hoax and the parody impeachments....you still haven't accepted it

But but but....he didn't get convicted in the Senate, so obviously you are wrong. Or at least thats how Desert Texan's logic goes.
He didn't have to be...he was convicted when he took a plea deal in Court.

So no, no I'm not lying.

That's the big difference between having actual high crimes and misdemeanors, and just parody.

He didn't have to be...he was convicted when he took a plea deal in Court.

So no, no I'm not lying
Yes yes, but you are agreeing that Desert Texan's logic is bad, which is what I'm actually arguing.

Just because Senate didn't convict Trump doesn't mean he is not culpable.

hahahah no no they didn't...hence why the Russian conspiracy hoax and the parody impeachments....you still haven't accepted it
Trump got off
But even his own party blamed him for Jan 6

They let him off because he was out of office

Trump got off

On that

Minority leader McCarthy was another Democrat that hated Trump guts and wanted to impeach...oh wait.

Yes yes, but you are agreeing that Desert Texan's logic is bad, which is what I'm actually arguing.

Just because Senate didn't convict Trump doesn't mean he is not culpable.
There is nothing wrong with his logic....the Dems used parody, not actual facts to impeach the President.

Yes, that actually happened...just not the stuff they made up, which the trial exposed.

Trump got off

Sure, in the sense that Jan 6th, might not of happened had he not held a rally they blamed him.....

But having a rally isn't impeachable.

How utterly stupid.

That's exactly what it means...
Hey stupid, Clinton didn't get convicted in Senate for blowjobs and lying to investigators about them.

You are going to tell me that he DIDN'T get blowjobs and lied to investigators?

Yes stupid?

Hey stupid, Clinton didn't get convicted in Senate for blowjobs and lying to investigators about them.

You are going to tell me that he DIDN'T get blowjobs and lied to investigators?

Yes stupid?
um...yeah he took a plea deal, and was convicted of contempt for doing that.

Stupid

Forum List

Back