Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

By leaving tens of thousands of Americans, green card holders and SVH's stranded in a country being taken over by terrorists.

All Biden did in Afghanistan was give up every gain we'd made and abandoned our own people.

That isn't the kind of "accomplishment" most people are going to list on a resume'.

Most who wanted to get out, got out

Not like they didn’t have advanced warning

Most who wanted to get out, got out

Not like they didn’t have advanced warning
I feel sorry for any military people who serve under this government.

It's every man for himself, screw your orders.

Last edited:
The official numbers say more were killed under Trump
Trump was the first President never to start a war in a very long time

That really pissed off democrats.

I do know more people have died from Covid under Biden than Trump.

When people died under Trump, it was his fault.

Now that Trump is no longer president, it still is his fault.

Those who died of COVID under Biden were suicides
They were offered a vaccine and turned it down
Really? The vaccine stopped everyone from dying?

Do tell.

And who gave us the vaccine?

Let me see, was it someone you dislike and refuse to give any credit?

1650908348719.png

Trump was the first President never to start a war in a very long time

That really pissed off democrats.
Horseshit - blatant abuse of office pissed us off, and it's too bad you Republicans (with some exceptions) are too fucked in the head to not be pissed about it as well.

When you have a President firing the FBI director and ordering removal of Special Investigator to squash their investigations. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.
When you have a President extorting a foreign country with millitary aid to get them to publicly announce investigation into his political opponents. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.
When you have a President lying about an election, trying to use his lean to overturn it and causing an insurectionist attack on Congress. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.

Horseshit - blatant abuse of office pissed us off, and it's too bad you Republicans (with some exceptions) are too fucked in the head to not be pissed about it as well.

When you have a President firing the FBI director and ordering removal of Special Investigator to squash their investigations. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.
When you have a President extorting a foreign country with millitary aid to get them to publicly announce investigation into his political opponents. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.
When you have a President lying about an election, trying to use his lean to overturn it and causing an insurectionist attack on Congress. THATS ABUSE OF OFFICE.
The entire "Russian Collusion" investigation was an abuse of office.

Really? The vaccine stopped everyone from dying?

Do tell.

And who gave us the vaccine?

Let me see, was it someone you dislike and refuse to give any credit?

View attachment 636041

OVERWHELMINGLY, the vaccinated rarely died or were hospitalized

COVID deaths were primarily in the unvaccinated

SUICIDES

The entire "Russian Collusion" investigation was an abuse of office.
Horseshit. Trump DOJ Inspector General's report released in 2019 found that the investigation was properly predicated and found no evidence of political bias.

The report, issued Monday by Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz states “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions” to launch the initial investigation in the Summer of 2016.

Besides, Trump didn't even get impeached for it, he was too busy extorting Ukraine for help in the upcoming election.

Last edited:
Smart republicans engage in the political discourse without resorting to the impeachment B.S. argument. My guess is that the post isn't about issues but just another left wing dirty trick exercise in trolling.

Wait a minute. When Biden took office only about a Million Americans had been vaccinated against Covid.

You really blew it on this one.
That is what I said. not all had availability to get the vaccine, there were only select few getting the vaccine.

Forum List

Back