Sikh man beaten, hair forcibly cut

Idiots probably thought he was a Muslim.

This is the result of Trump's candidacy. He's given the bigots voice and now they want to spread their ignorance to the world.

No, this is the fault of the union-driven public "education" system.

Well, at least you did not blame Bush.

When you start complaining about the way Americans are targeted by muslims all over the world, you might find somebody who gives a damn.
Waaaaaaaaaait a minute! Muslims are bad so beat up a sikh? Is that your version of the American way? Because your post sound a lot more ISIS-ish than American.
No, idiot. I'm speaking to the hypocrisy of the OP. I never even remotely suggested what you're saying.

This is the result of Trump's candidacy. He's given the bigots voice and now they want to spread their ignorance to the world.
of course, and you can prove that by posting how there has never been an attack on a one of them before trump

oh wait, you can't prove a false accusation, my bad

of course, and you can prove that by posting how there has never been an attack on a one of them before trump

Never said an attack hadn't happened like this before Trump. Have nothing to prove as I never claimed that.

But since Trump started campaigning, bigots have come out of the woodwork.

Never said an attack hadn't happened like this before Trump. Have nothing to prove as I never claimed that.

since hillary started, attacks on cons have been on the rise along with riots.

but trumps bad and you blame him for this attack b/c your an idiot that lacks the ability to think ahead.

They caught the alt-right bastards.

Sikh man beaten, hair forcibly cut in California attack

A California Sikh man’s turban was knocked off his head and his hair cut off in a beating Bay Area Sikhs are calling a hate crime.

The Sikh Coalition sent a letter to prosecutors and police on Friday asking them to investigate the Sept. 25 attack on Maan Singh Khalsa for enhanced charges under state hate crimes laws.

A group of men in Richmond punched Khalsa in the face, yelled, “Cut his f---ing hair,” and pulled his head out of his car to cut off a fistful of his religiously-mandated unshorn hair, according to the coalition. Khalsa, a 41-year-old IT worker, was hospitalized and may lose part of a finger.

The attackers “intentionally targeted his articles of faith when they knocked off his turban and deliberately cut his unshorn hair with a knife,” the Sikh Coalition said. “Targeting a Sikh’s turban and hair is analogous to targeting a Jew’s yarmulke or a Muslim’s hijab.”

<more>

Would you please highlight or quote the part of the article where the authorities indicate the political affiliation of the men arrested for this heinous hate crime?

I'll wait...

but trumps bad and you blame him for this attack b/c your an idiot that lacks the ability to think ahead.

Both right wingers and lefties have been brawling at rallies.

That's what he gets for impersonating a muslim terrorist.
Too bad for him. A little assimilation goes a long way.
Thats probably the dumbest thing I have read on here. It explains Trump to an outsider.
You're as dumb as the previous responder. That explains democrats being elected.
Thats an argument an infant would make.
Then go find an infant to explain it to you.

Both right wingers and lefties have been brawling at rallies.
that's a lie

Forum List

Back