Simple: Do you fear a PEnce Presidency?

Simple: Do you fear a Pence Presidency?

• yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
I thought obamaturd care was supposed to eliminate that?
Then you thought wrong.

Look man, if the only points you are able to generate are bitching about little fantasies amd strawmen, go pester someone else. You seem to have no good points to make, and you seem to want to invent little dollies to play with. You don't need a message board, you need a mirror.

Proves you are a bobble Head! So! Go work for a poor person! Tell him to pay ewe a living wage.

Again, just because we give the rich the power doesn't mean we can't take it back from them...
Exactly why I told you to go work for a poor person, make him pay you a living wage! The best way to show a rich person you don’t have to put up with his shit is to work for poor people!

If Trump is impeached and not removed, he wins in 2020.
If Trump is impeached and removed, then Pence is president and would face a primary challenge. Who would be able to defeat Pence in a primary? Kasich? Cruz? Rubio? Jeb? Graham? Would be a nail-biter...

How The Republican Field Dwindled From 17 To Donald Trump

I don’t think Pence is that popular in the party

He lacks charisma
What you are not recognizing is that many people in our nation do not trust the government. Bernie Sanders primary vote getting is an example like Trump is in that truth.
and Bernie is a loser
Bernie actually was competitive with Hillary in voting by the people. It was the votes by non elected individuals that did him in. The corruption and smell of unwashed twats is the swamp. Obama beat Hillary in 2008 that way as she beat Bernie in 2016. The Clinton's have controlled the Democratic Party since Perot gave them their coronation. Rumors say that Hillary has protected Bill because he is a sexual predator to the tenth degree. And that includes children. She shielded Bill and destroyed some of the women he raped. The swamp is so bad that the removal of people like this from politics is not done and they end up protected. Because of this Hillary held this over the party for her own interests. Will she still do this in 2020?

Forum List

Back