Simple: Do you fear a Pence Presidency?

• yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Simple: Do you fear a Pence Presidency?

If so why?

If not, would you like to see it or not?

shareblue2.jpg

What you are not recognizing is that many people in our nation do not trust the government. Bernie Sanders primary vote getting is an example like Trump is in that truth.

And what the Democrats did to Sanders in the primary is an example of their corruption. Sanders is as corrupt. He took it like the beta male he is. But he inadvertently exposed them.

Who was it hacked the election again?

Brazile under siege after giving Clinton debate question

What you are not recognizing is that many people in our nation do not trust the government. Bernie Sanders primary vote getting is an example like Trump is in that truth.

And what the Democrats did to Sanders in the primary is an example of their corruption. Sanders is as corrupt. He took it like the beta male he is. But he inadvertently exposed them.

Who was it hacked the election again?

Brazile under siege after giving Clinton debate question
Sanders lost the popular vote, lost the most states, lost the most primaries

Mostly he won caucuses

LMAO right Trump winning the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states is cherry picking
Of course it is, because he did not win all those states. It's specious and stupid and you embarrass yourself to repeat it.

And Hillary did not win all those states. You people are the ones that want to play the retarded 'popular vote' game. I beat you at your own game now you are crying and butthurt.

LMAO right Trump winning the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states is cherry picking
Of course it is, because he did not win all those states. It's specious and stupid and you embarrass yourself to repeat it.

And Hillary did not win all those states. You people are the ones that want to play the retarded 'popular vote' game. I beat you at your own game now you are crying and butthurt.
Actually she did

HIllary beat Sanders by a wide margin
Except in the Conservative Conspiracy World

I didn't trust Obama but I really feared the presidency of a VP who had two brain embolisms and couldn't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth. If the MSM was honest they would never have allowed Barry Hussein to pick brain damaged Joe Biden.

If Trump is impeached and not removed, he wins in 2020.
If Trump is impeached and removed, then Pence is president and would face a primary challenge. Who would be able to defeat Pence in a primary? Kasich? Cruz? Rubio? Jeb? Graham? Would be a nail-biter...

How The Republican Field Dwindled From 17 To Donald Trump

I don’t think Pence is that popular in the party

He lacks charisma
and Bernie is a loser

I didn't trust Obama but I really feared the presidency of a VP who had two brain embolisms and couldn't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth. If the MSM was honest they would never have allowed Barry Hussein to pick brain damaged Joe Biden.
And yet the Repubs picked a brain damaged candidate for president. And the brain damaged electoral college got him elected, and now we have a brain damaged president.

Joe Biden will easily defeat Trump

And yet the Repubs picked a brain damaged candidate for president. And the brain damaged electoral college got him elected, and now we have a brain damaged president.
So everyone who isn’t far left of hell is brain damaged?

Forum List

Back