Simple: Do you fear a PEnce Presidency?

Simple: Do you fear a Pence Presidency?

• yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
President Trump won the popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes.
Cherry picking. I could also point out that 3 redneck counties in three swing States handed the presidency to trump. But I won't do that, because I am not a logically challenged fool.

LMAO right Trump winning the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states is cherry picking :auiqs.jpg: Let me put this another way, Hillary lost the popular vote in 49 states. In illegal infested California she won 4 million more votes than Trump, not surprising. There I bitch slapped the left on this popular vote nonsense, tissue?

By all means tell us, who should work overtime to pay for free healthcare for moochers?
You already do that. At inflated prices. Did you not know that? Did you not know you pay higher medical bills and insurance premiums, due to indigent care? Damn son, you aren't even in possession of the most basic facts of this topic. I mean, even all the conservatives 25 years ago who were screaming for what became Obamacare were able to wrap their minds around this simple fact.

And then president Blackenstein came along and ate their lunch, and they got all gwumpy and decided they didn't like their own ideas anymore.

Furthermore, even people who work all their lives and have insurance can be devastated by medical costs. It's the number one cause of bankruptcy in this country. And guess who covers those costs?

YOU do, dumbass.
So when ewe talk about free healthcare what you are saying is that everyone working in the medical field provides you free service?

The left have demonized hospitals, doctors, and nurses. They paint them as greedy and privileged and routinely claim they are getting rich and should work for less money. Why? Because if they can't force doctors and nurses to work for less money, there's not enough money to give free healthcare to their moochers and deadbeats and illegals.

LMAO right Trump winning the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states is cherry picking Let me put this another way, Hillary lost the popular vote in 49 states. In illegal infested California she won 4 million more votes than Trump, not surprising. There I bitch slapped the left on this popular vote nonsense, tissue?

Um, no. If she won by 3 million votes, she won by 3 million votes. That's what the people wanted.

The left have demonized hospitals, doctors, and nurses. They paint them as greedy and privileged and routinely claim they are getting rich and should work for less money. Why? Because if they can't force doctors and nurses to work for less money, there's not enough money to give free healthcare to their moochers and deadbeats and illegals.

the problem isn't what Doctors and Nurses are making.

The problem is what administrators, insurance companies and stockholders are making, when they add absolutely no value to the quality of health care.

Don't worry. Trump won't be impeached. You can't be impeached just because you beat Hillary.

But apparently you can wind up dead for unknown reasons.....

LMAO right Trump winning the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states is cherry picking Let me put this another way, Hillary lost the popular vote in 49 states. In illegal infested California she won 4 million more votes than Trump, not surprising. There I bitch slapped the left on this popular vote nonsense, tissue?

Um, no. If she won by 3 million votes, she won by 3 million votes. That's what the people wanted.

She only won by 3 million in Cali. Cali doesn't determine our president, the 30 states Trump won do.

Get over it. He's president.

It's only what sanctuary California wanted. The entire country doesn't want to be controlled by California.

the problem isn't what Doctors and Nurses are making.

The problem is what administrators, insurance companies and stockholders are making, when they add absolutely no value to the quality of health care.

God you people lie. Government is constantly forcing healthcare providers to accept less for services. I had a doctors appt one day. The doctor had just treated a state Medicaid patient. He tore up the paperwork and tossed it in the trash because it actually cost him more to submit it for payment, vs what Medicaid will pay him. He looked disgusted as any worker would who had to work for free.

Here's another example. I went in for a CT scan. While I was waiting a man in a wheelchair and his wife came in. They had state Medicaid coverage. He was denied, the imaging center did not accept Medicaid because they reimbursed less than the cost of the imaging. The man lamented that he'd been all over town trying to get an MRI and was denied. Apparently nobody wanted to give this man an MRI and take a loss on the deal.

She only won by 3 million in Cali. Cali doesn't determine our president, the 30 states Trump won do.

Get over it. He's president.

She won by 4 million in California, and lost by 1 million in the other 49 states.

God you people lie. Government is constantly forcing healthcare providers to accept less for services. I had a doctors appt one day. The doctor had just treated a state Medicaid patient. He tore up the paperwork and tossed it in the trash because it actually cost him more to submit it for payment, vs what Medicaid will pay him. He looked disgusted as any worker would who had to work for free.

Yet I bet he still takes Medicaid Patients...

Here's another example. I went in for a CT scan. While I was waiting a man in a wheelchair and his wife came in. They had state Medicaid coverage. He was denied, the imaging center did not accept Medicaid because they reimbursed less than the cost of the imaging. The man lamented that he'd been all over town trying to get an MRI and was denied. Apparently nobody wanted to give this man an MRI and take a loss on the deal.

Which is why we need Single Payer. MRI's are the biggest ripoffs in the world. It's how the medical industry really gogues us.

I could give you all sorts of horror stories about my wonderful experience 2007, like charging my insurance company $100.00 for a single dose of liquid tylanol...

Forum List

Back