Simple Question for Biden Voters

Are the Biden's above the law? The double standard seems obvious

Do you have an example of someone who did the exact same thing as hunter so we can compare?

FYI, if it's in the video, I can't watch it at work at the moment. Just wanting a name.

Are the Biden's above the law? The double standard seems obvious

This is a recent case were a personal friend of the ex-president was allowed to settle, (not plead guilty) to fail to pay his taxes. The amount due was 1.6 million.

Hunter Biden was investigated by a Trump appointed federal prosecutor. One of only 2 who were allowed to stay on after the change in administration. He is not allowing Hunter to settle. This despite the fact that the amount was 8 times smaller than for Roger Stone, and the fact that those back taxes have been reimbursed.

So to your simple question as to if I see a double standard. Yes I do. 2 Similar cases 2 different reactions of the DOJ. The bias however is not what you think.

Last edited:
Go lie on a federal firearms background check form.

There were 112,000 cases of people found to have lied on their FFA applications in 2017... only 12 were prosecuted, and they had all committed actual crimes with those guns.

Lie about your income on your next tax filing.

People do that all the time.
Although Hunter probably doesn't prepare his own taxes, so this was probably someone else's mistake.

We are an occupied nation and more deeply divided than before either the American Revolutionary War or the democrat War to keep their slaves

Only because you can't accept that your side is in the clear minority.

Forum List

Back