Simple question for the right , why did this countrie biggest threat and enemy help your guy to get

Every Democrat is aware that their hate group is inviting all support from our enemy's so they can stay in power, Scum Bag said it straight out. These people have sold this country out and have to go.
Hillary and the Obama administration relied on a known, lying, biased, agenda-driven foreign spy who obtained Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence, which they knowingly used to commit FISA Court Abuses, commit crimes, and violated Americans' Constitutional Rights in an attempt to affect the 2016 election....

....what were you saying again?

Every Democrat is aware that their hate group are inviting all support from our enemy's so they can stay in power, Scum Bag said it straight out. These people have sold this country out and have to go.
You'll have to be more specific.

Indeed, he just admitted that the Democrats are aware their hate party is inviting all support from our enemies to stay in power.

Scum Bag? Must be Schiff.

Every Democrat is aware that their hate group is inviting all support from our enemy's so they can stay in power, Scum Bag said it straight out. These people have sold this country out and have to go.
You and your kind think Trump is the worst thing ever!!!! Your media bosses tell you this and you dutifully believe.

Funny...many on the right thought the same about Ears, just as their media told them too.

Both you kooks need to get together. No?
Read up a little on that pos trump He has a history that you republicans ignore. A history of lying cheating bullying. Now because the ah is a republican he's your guy?
See? Trump is the WORST EVER! Screamed incoherently.

Get ahold of yourself. You are no different from crazed righties who hated Ears.

I’m not an R. That’s too funny though. Rs hate me.

You and your kind think Trump is the worst thing ever!!!! Your media bosses tell you this and you dutifully believe.

Funny...many on the right thought the same about Ears, just as their media told them too.

Both you kooks need to get together. No?
Read up a little on that pos trump He has a history that you republicans ignore. A history of lying cheating bullying. Now because the ah is a republican he's your guy?
See? Trump is the WORST EVER! Screamed incoherently.

Get ahold of yourself. You are no different from crazed righties who hated Ears.

I’m not an R. That’s too funny though. Rs hate me.
If R's hate you,you can't be all bad

:laugh:

tumblr_mus7qx06mE1qgrjt5o3_r1_250.gifv

Leftists looks still doing the Russain thingy. Here's a question for you. Please show 1 vote that was changed by the Russians.
You cant so you wont.

^^^
:booze:

Forum List

Back