simple question for the WTC collapse

go back and read...Gamolon posted a a video of Verinage technique and asked What demolished the building. so I explained the process...pre-cuts, hydraulics and gravity...but I guess its much easier for you all to debate an issue if you get to make up what the other is saying

You explained nothing moron.

Let's recap, yet again, so you can figure this out.

You, TakeAStepBack, and others seem to think you understand the laws of physics and that they were violated on 9/11. Hence, TakeAStepBack makes this idiotic post:
Kinetic energy can't be used for two separate works. So it either expelled that energy as it sheered off (meaning that the total mass of the upper section became smaller, along with its potential/kinetic energy along the way), or it used it to pulverize the section below it. One or the other, not both. You would need an energy input for that to occur and we dont have one. Unless you know something we dont.

So, according to the above statement, an "upper section" has to use it's kinetic energy to EITHER destroy itself OR destroy the lower section, not BOTH.

Are you with me so far asshole?

Now, I posted this video...

...and told you to go to the 3:22 time stamp. At this part of the video I posted above (NOT the 55 second video I referenced ONCE. The fact that THAT video only went to 55 seconds meaning you couldn't even GO to 3:22 is a testament to your stupidity), they removed the middle two floors to release the UPPER three floors to descend upon the lower section.

This screenshot...

...was taken from the video above when you started going off the deep end and couldn't follow what the hell we were talking about. It shows three floors (count them, 1, 2, 3. Marked by the red numbers) starting their descent downward toward the lower section after the two floors below are pulled by cables.

Am I going to fast for you or should I wait until you?

Now. if you watch the rest of the video I posted above starting at 3:22, you will see the upper section descend upon the lower section. The upper section becomes debris as it descends. When the collapse of this particular building completes, the entire section is DEBRIS.

So, I am asking you and any other truther who believes or thinks they understand the laws of physics to explain to me that if TakeAStepBack's explanation quotes above of how he "thinks" the laws of physics work is correct, what demolished the lower of the building at 3:22 in the video above?

According to TakeAStepBack, the kinetic energy of the upper section was used up to destroy itself and there was none left to demolish the lower section.

So my question to you is, how the fuck was the lower section demolished if TakeAStepBack's supposed "understanding" regarding the laws of physics quoted above is correct?

Please explain the deceleration of the roof line of the WTC tower as the upper section descended. What caused that?

Where are the ejected beams and columns that were supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph HORIZONTALLY due to the explosives going off in the building. These screenshots are from 2 and 3 seconds AFTER the antenna starts to descend meaning the explosives went off already. Funny, no ejected beams or columns show up. Where are they? They should have been WELL outside the perimeter footprint right?

Having read Gamolon's most recent destruction of TakeAStep and to a lesser degree (Id)eots, and the irrefutable fact that Gamolon does so with regularity and with seeming ease, I am forced to conclude that the "truthers" are either blinded by their need to believe their silliness or that they have a less-than-honest, perhaps even sinister agenda that has nothing to do with the truth. Thanks again Gamolon.

the building he showed and all buildings using "Verinage" are not steel framed buildings and the have been extensively prepared with precise cuts and hydraulics to simultaneously remove all supports and careful planning and calculations, they do not happen by accident...they do not happen by random fires...in fact the only time it occurs is in controlled demolition of concrete a reinforced buildings...you are drawing parallels to a controlled demolition then claiming that disproves controlled demolition..it makes no sense

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet your posts do not reflect any knowledge of that alleged experience. You have claimed that "controlled demolition" was used to bring down the WTC buildings. Controlled demolition includes making "pre-cuts". Once again we see you backpedaling over statements that you made.

actually once agin its you that reflect any knowledge ..controlled demolition does not always included pre-cutting controlled demolition means just what it says..it was a controlled event..the theory of incendiaries like thermite being used would eliminate the need for pre-cutting supports

controlled demolition
Web definitions

Demolition is the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction. Demolition contrasts with deconstruction...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_demolition

dem•o•li•tion (ˌdɛm əˈlɪʃ ən, ˌdi mə-)

n.
1. an act or instance of demolishing.
2. the state of being demolished; destruction.
3. destruction or demolishment by explosives.
4. demolitions, explosives.

Woo. For a seemingly bright guy you certainly have a rough time recognizing when you've had your ears pinned firmly to your skinhead. It's over, Princess ... step into the light.

controlled demolition does not mean pre-cutting is required...he is again incorrect..and nothing in your empty response changes that fact

You explained nothing moron.

Let's recap, yet again, so you can figure this out.

You, TakeAStepBack, and others seem to think you understand the laws of physics and that they were violated on 9/11. Hence, TakeAStepBack makes this idiotic post:

So, according to the above statement, an "upper section" has to use it's kinetic energy to EITHER destroy itself OR destroy the lower section, not BOTH.

Are you with me so far asshole?

Now, I posted this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o

...and told you to go to the 3:22 time stamp. At this part of the video I posted above (NOT the 55 second video I referenced ONCE. The fact that THAT video only went to 55 seconds meaning you couldn't even GO to 3:22 is a testament to your stupidity), they removed the middle two floors to release the UPPER three floors to descend upon the lower section.

This screenshot...

...was taken from the video above when you started going off the deep end and couldn't follow what the hell we were talking about. It shows three floors (count them, 1, 2, 3. Marked by the red numbers) starting their descent downward toward the lower section after the two floors below are pulled by cables.

Am I going to fast for you or should I wait until you?

Now. if you watch the rest of the video I posted above starting at 3:22, you will see the upper section descend upon the lower section. The upper section becomes debris as it descends. When the collapse of this particular building completes, the entire section is DEBRIS.

So, I am asking you and any other truther who believes or thinks they understand the laws of physics to explain to me that if TakeAStepBack's explanation quotes above of how he "thinks" the laws of physics work is correct, what demolished the lower of the building at 3:22 in the video above?

According to TakeAStepBack, the kinetic energy of the upper section was used up to destroy itself and there was none left to demolish the lower section.

So my question to you is, how the fuck was the lower section demolished if TakeAStepBack's supposed "understanding" regarding the laws of physics quoted above is correct?

Please explain the deceleration of the roof line of the WTC tower as the upper section descended. What caused that?

Where are the ejected beams and columns that were supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph HORIZONTALLY due to the explosives going off in the building. These screenshots are from 2 and 3 seconds AFTER the antenna starts to descend meaning the explosives went off already. Funny, no ejected beams or columns show up. Where are they? They should have been WELL outside the perimeter footprint right?

Having read Gamolon's most recent destruction of TakeAStep and to a lesser degree (Id)eots, and the irrefutable fact that Gamolon does so with regularity and with seeming ease, I am forced to conclude that the "truthers" are either blinded by their need to believe their silliness or that they have a less-than-honest, perhaps even sinister agenda that has nothing to do with the truth. Thanks again Gamolon.

There is nothing "sinister" about believing all kinds of silliness. But you are right about them being "blinded by their need to believe". It is readily apparent in their refusal to deal with reality and address the ludicrous aspects of their own "conspiracy theories".

ludicrous is pointing to a sophisticated controlled demolition technique and pretending it can happen by pure accident from random fires and damage in a steel framed building

The truth is this only strengthens the case for controlled demolition by hi-lighting all of preparation,calculation, equipment ,pre-cutting and precision timing required to create a gravity induced collapse on even a small concrete steel reinforced building

I never claimed any one made made exact "pre-cuts" or used hydraulics.. I am saying that is how Vérinage demolition is done...but you seem to think random fires will achieve the same result..and btw I spent many years working as a commercial diver logging thousasnds of hours doing underwater welding and cuttiing

And yet your posts do not reflect any knowledge of that alleged experience. You have claimed that "controlled demolition" was used to bring down the WTC buildings. Controlled demolition includes making "pre-cuts". Once again we see you backpedaling over statements that you made.

actually once agin its you that reflect any knowledge ..controlled demolition does not always included pre-cutting controlled demolition means just what it says..it was a controlled event..the theory of incendiaries like thermite being used would eliminate the need for pre-cutting supports

Except for one thing, Eots. Thermite would never have survived the fires without causing explosions that would have been clearly visible before they did sufficient damage to demolish the building. "Controlling" thermite is far more difficult than it appears to conspiracy theorists.

Thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thermite usage is hazardous due to the extremely high temperatures produced and the extreme difficulty in smothering a reaction once initiated. Small streams of molten iron released in the reaction can travel considerable distances and may melt through metal containers, igniting their contents (see images). Additionally, flammable metals with relatively low boiling points such as zinc (with a boiling point of 907 °C, which is about 1,370 °C below the temperature at which thermite burns) could potentially spray superheated boiling metal violently into the air if near a thermite reaction.[citation needed]
Preheating of thermite before ignition can easily be done accidentally, for example by pouring a new pile of thermite over a hot, recently ignited pile of thermite slag. When ignited, preheated thermite can burn almost instantaneously, releasing light and heat energy at a much higher rate than normal and causing burns and eye damage at what would normally be a reasonably safe distance.[citation needed]
The thermite reaction can take place accidentally in industrial locations where abrasive grinding and cutting wheels are used with ferrous metals. Using aluminium in this situation produces a mixture of oxides which is capable of a violent explosive reaction.[38]

In essence there would have been no way to "control" the "demolition" using thermite once the planes struck the building. It would have started going off randomly with explosions and resulted in a catastrophic collapse. Furthermore not all of the thermite would have been properly ignited meaning that parts of the steel would still have had a hazardous coating after the collapse. This would have endangered the clean up crews using cutting torches and caused explosions. If any of it ended up at a steel foundry it would have caused explosions there too. None of the "conspiracy theories" stand up to the reality of what actually happened.

Except for one thing, Eots. Thermite would never have survived the fires without causing explosions that would have been clearly visible before they did sufficient damage to demolish the building. "Controlling" thermite is far more difficult than it appears to conspiracy theorists.

Thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thermite usage is hazardous due to the extremely high temperatures produced and the extreme difficulty in smothering a reaction once initiated. Small streams of molten iron released in the reaction can travel considerable distances and may melt through metal containers, igniting their contents (see images). Additionally, flammable metals with relatively low boiling points such as zinc (with a boiling point of 907 °C, which is about 1,370 °C below the temperature at which thermite burns) could potentially spray superheated boiling metal violently into the air if near a thermite reaction.[citation needed]
Preheating of thermite before ignition can easily be done accidentally, for example by pouring a new pile of thermite over a hot, recently ignited pile of thermite slag. When ignited, preheated thermite can burn almost instantaneously, releasing light and heat energy at a much higher rate than normal and causing burns and eye damage at what would normally be a reasonably safe distance.[citation needed]
The thermite reaction can take place accidentally in industrial locations where abrasive grinding and cutting wheels are used with ferrous metals. Using aluminium in this situation produces a mixture of oxides which is capable of a violent explosive reaction.[38]

Iit would seem to me they knew where the planes would strike..but I do not claim with any certainty to know what techniques were used or combinations of techniques..I claim with certainty that three buildings can not collapse as they did form fire or fire and random damage as described by NIST and it could only happen as a controlled event

in essence there would have been no way to "control" the "demolition" using thermite once the planes struck the building. It would have started going off randomly with explosions and resulted in a catastrophic collapse. Furthermore not all of the thermite would have been properly ignited meaning that parts of the steel would still have had a hazardous coating after the collapse. This would have endangered the clean up crews using cutting torches and caused explosions. If any of it ended up at a steel foundry it would have caused explosions there too. None of the "conspiracy theories" stand up to the reality of what actually happened

this part you just made up yourself..

Iit would seem to me they knew where the planes would strike..
Really? Based on what? Knowing the exact wind conditions and turbulence on the day in question? Knowing the "flying skills" of terrorists with a mere handful of flying hours in a simulator? But they were able to know for absolute certainty where exactly the planes would strike?
but I do not claim with any certainty to know what techniques were used or combinations of techniques..I claim with certainty that three buildings can not collapse as they did form fire or fire and random damage as described by NIST and it could only happen as a controlled event
Your claim has no factual basis because 3 buildings did in fact collapse from random damage and subsequent uncontrolled fires.
in essence there would have been no way to "control" the "demolition" using thermite once the planes struck the building. It would have started going off randomly with explosions and resulted in a catastrophic collapse. Furthermore not all of the thermite would have been properly ignited meaning that parts of the steel would still have had a hazardous coating after the collapse. This would have endangered the clean up crews using cutting torches and caused explosions. If any of it ended up at a steel foundry it would have caused explosions there too. None of the "conspiracy theories" stand up to the reality of what actually happened

this part you just made up yourself..

No, this part comes from knowing the behavior of steel and reading about the hazards of using thermite. There was nothing at all "controlled" about what happened on 9/11.

Furthermore you have never provided a single shred of credible evidence to support your allegation regarding the use of thermite.

If I remember right Eots mentioned that the beams near the base of the towers had to be about 4 inches thick.... That's an awful lot of thermite to burn through that much steel without anyone noticing....

If I remember right Eots mentioned that the beams near the base of the towers had to be about 4 inches thick.... That's an awful lot of thermite to burn through that much steel without anyone noticing....

It is an awful of steel to fail when the fire and Impact happened over a thousand feet away...actually

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8muGhlciA]Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower. - YouTube[/ame]

It is an awful of steel to fail when the fire and Impact happened over a thousand feet away...actually

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8muGhlciA]Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower. - YouTube[/ame]

i would think that hundreds of tons coming down from 1000 ft would have quite an impact.

And the explosions prior to the planes hitting have been debunked so many times....No register of any type of explosion on the seismographs. Do play another video....

i would think that hundreds of tons coming down from 1000 ft would have quite an impact.

And the explosions prior to the planes hitting have been debunked so many times....No register of any type of explosion on the seismographs. Do play another video....

July 16, 2007: Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement
Prominent Engineer Calls for a New Investigation of 9/11
PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Summary: J. Marx Ayres, MS, former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council and former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission called for a new investigation of 9/11, "Steven Jones' call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that the WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by impact damage and fire, but through the use of pre-positioned 'cutter-charges' must be the rallying cry for all building design experts to speak out."

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070715_former_california_se.htm

Last edited:
New Seismic Data Refutes Official WTC Explanation
By Christopher Bollyn

Exclusive to American Free Press
9-5-2

Two unexplained "spikes" in the seismic record from Sept. 11 indicate huge bursts of energy shook the ground beneath the World Trade Center's twin towers immediately prior to the collapse.
American Free Press has learned of pools of "molten steel" found at the base of the collapsed twin towers weeks after the collapse. Although the energy source for these incredibly hot areas has yet to be explained, New York seismometers recorded huge bursts of energy, which caused unexplained seismic "spikes" at the beginning of each collapse.

By Christopher Bollyn

9-5-2

Two unexplained "spikes" in the seismic record from Sept. 11 indicate huge bursts of energy shook the ground beneath the World Trade Center's twin towers immediately prior to the collapse.
American Free Press has learned of pools of "molten steel" found at the base of the collapsed twin towers weeks after the collapse. Although the energy source for these incredibly hot areas has yet to be explained, New York seismometers recorded huge bursts of energy, which caused unexplained seismic "spikes" at the beginning of each collapse.

"Prior to the collapse", your guy in the video claimed prior to the planes hitting....Which do you want us to believe?

So more conflicting testimony from eots and he wonders why people don't believe his theories.

By Christopher Bollyn

9-5-2

"Prior to the collapse", your guy in the video claimed prior to the planes hitting....Which do you want us to believe?

So more conflicting testimony from eots and he wonders why people don't believe his theories.

its not my testimony.. it is the testimony of a 9/11 hero and both eyewitness accounts came from different people in different areas of the building so both could be accurate and not at all conflicting a bomb going off is not mean it is going give off Semitic readings reports are of smaller explosion going off in series and a large explosions prior to collapse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back