Simple question for those that oppose voter ID

Absent a valid state-issued ID, how do you positively verify the claim that the person at the poll is indeed the person on the voter registration roll?

That's a great question.

Here's another:

Is a photo ID required for Obamacare?

CHIP - How do I get it? • Call 1-877-KIDS-NOW (1-877-543-7669)
• Go to Home | InsureKidsNow.gov

What do I need to bring with me when I apply for Medicaid or CHIP?

Each state is different, but in general you should bring…
• your birth certificate or U.S. passport.
• photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, school ID card, military ID card).

• something that proves you live at your address – like a water, power, or gas bill, or a copy of your
lease with your name on it.
• something that shows your Social Security Number (SSN).
• something that shows how much money you make (a paycheck; an income tax return; or letters from Social
Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and/or the VA).

Medicare - How do I get it?
Sometimes you are automatically enrolled in Medicare Parts
A&B, but sometimes you have to sign up yourself. Nobody is
automatically enrolled in Part D or Medicare Advantage.
You will automatically be signed up for Parts A & B if you...
• are turning 65 and already get benefits from Social Security
or the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB).
• are under 65 and have a disability.
• have ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).
You will need to sign up for Parts A & B if you...
• are turning 65 and don’t already receive Social Security
or RRB benefits.
• have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
The different parts have different enrollment periods and
different ways to sign up. To avoid paying a penalty, sign up as
soon as you are eligible.
If you are unemployed, got hurt at work, get child support, or have money saved for retirement, you should
bring papers that show how much money you get from each.
If you’re pregnant, some states require that you bring a letter from your doctor proving that you are pregnant.
If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card.

http://www.iom.edu/~/media/Files/Ac...nd Documents/LetsAsk4ConsumerGuidehighres.pdf

And wouldn't that requirement make Obamacare RACIST???

Last edited:
Dumbfuck...back in the 1700s we didn't have a problem with illegals, criminals and a welfare crowd that understands politicians can hook them up with welfare programs.

I doubt anyone rode their horse to the next town to vote for a second time....

Oh no, in his demented world they have never checked to see if someone is allowed to vote....
We've been checking for 220 years now. Somehow we managed without photo ID.

Dumbfuck...back in the 1700s we didn't have a problem with illegals, criminals and a welfare crowd that understands politicians can hook them up with welfare programs.

I doubt anyone rode their horse to the next town to vote for a second time....

Oh no, in his demented world they have never checked to see if someone is allowed to vote....
We've been checking for 220 years now. Somehow we managed without photo ID.
Your "arguments" paint you as a moron. Next...

I have said it before but I will say it again. In my state you need a photo id to buy a fishing license. And when you are fishing you need to have that id. So liberals put fishing above voting.
Odd that fishing is more restrictive than voting.
Sad that liberals agree with that.
When fishing becomes a Right, get back to us, and the courts.

The constitution specifically states certain rights.
At the same time time, it does not deny certain things.
So, you are correct, fishing isn't a right, nor is being homosexual a right. Neither is spelled out in the constitution.
Homosexuals have taken to the courts, fishers have not.
Fishers still have ID that allow them to legally fish, voters do not have to have ID that allow them to legally vote.
I wonder if homosexual fishers can vote without ID but are required to have ID to fish.

Criminal - Yeah....my name is Joe Schmoe, right there on the document. Let me sign "my name."

Polling place worker - Prove it.

Criminal - Uhhhhh, I just told you and I will sign (forge) the name.

Polling place worker - ok.

-------------------

Criminal - Can I cash this check for Joe Schmoe, let me sign "my name."

Bank teller - Prove it....show me an ID card.

Criminal - Uhhhhh, I just told you and I will sign (forge) the name.

Bank teller - Show me your ID card.

24 things that require a photo ID | WashingtonExaminer.com

Strikes me is how many Social programs, Government buildings, and even Democrat National Convention, and NAACP events:.....ALL require Government issued ID. How come liberals are not fighting for the affected people in these scenarios?...... only voting. What does that say?

I believe that in order to avoid voter fraud, voter ID is the only way to go. This should consist of photo ID and also proof U.S. citizenship. A passport would be a good piece of ID. Also a driver's license combined with a birth certificate.

With photo ID and proof of U.S. citizenship, it'll be harder for those who illegally registered to vote to actually vote.
So issue a National ID? That's what other nations do...
Or a state ID, that would work as well.

Strikes me is how many Social programs, Government buildings, and even Democrat National Convention, and NAACP events:.....ALL require Government issued ID. How come liberals are not fighting for the affected people in these scenarios?...... only voting. What does that say?
Issue everyone an ID and the problem goes away, only that's not your problem is it now? Your problem is your party's base is dying, but they usually have ID, hence these laws.

Forum List

Back