Simple Question: Has Trump Sent Troops To Seattle Yet ?

He blusters and bullshits, but has he done it.

Simple question.

No point in it. Leftists separating and walled off is what his base has wanted to see all along. In this case, someone else also paid for the wall as promised.

Plus, looking at these liberals trying to farm is some of the best real time entertainment we have seen.

The big question is will we need to send troops into the WH to pull the trump pos out when he loses and refused to leave??
You ain't gonna send anyone anywhere bed wetter.

• Banned
The big question is will we need to send troops into the WH to pull the trump pos out when he loses and refused to leave??

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Answer the question; Are there any troops headed to Seattle ?

• Banned

I have no idea Only the AH trump could get our military to fight against citizens

Except you have not show that it has happened yet.

He's just rattling his sabre.

This bed wetter went into service when called The pos sb you support bought his way out What does that make him traitor?? What does that make you?

This bed wetter went into service when called The pos sb you support bought his way out What does that make him traitor?? What does that make you?
Must of been in the girl scouts then.

I have no idea Only the AH trump could get our military to fight against citizens

Hope so

Hope so
Why do you support criminals, bed wetter?

Must of been in the girl scouts then.
Ft Leonard Wood and Ft Bliss girl scouts

Hope so

Like so many on the left you brown your drawers over what he says....

All the while not catching on to the fact that you have no idea of what you'd truly do.

Hope so
Why do you support criminals, bed wetter?
I don't support looters or fire starters

Forum List

Back