Simulated Lesbian Sex On The Grammys? WTF???

I created a video response for you.

Napoleon was average height for the times. The problem was no standard for measurement back then.

What does his height have anything to do with anything that he says? Are you suggesting short people are just wrong?

Napoleon was average height for the times. The problem was no standard for measurement back then.

What does his height have anything to do with anything that he says? Are you suggesting short people are just wrong?

I wouldn’t expect any kind of coherent response from Generation Braindead.

I wouldn’t expect any kind of coherent response from Generation Braindead.
Personally I think it's funny to make fun of younger generations. It's been an age old tradition since mankind first invented stand-up comedy back before the invention of cobblestones.

I guess our senses are under assault.
Too bad I missed last night's shitshow.

Who fucking watches the Grammys?

I didn't watch and its a good thing that I didn't because yesterday I was able to find the memoriam part of the show on the CBS website yesterday. The following singers who went forward last year were NOT included.

Hal Ketchum
Doug Supernaw
Benny Mardones

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Hal)

P.S. In other words, if the powers that be are going to screw up in one way, why not another?

Forum List

Back