Since disagreeing w/ Obama is racist. Is Rutgers racist 4 disagreeing w/ Condi Rice?

Condoleeza Rice's actions both as National Security Advisor and as Secretary of State were beyond contemptible -- as well as treacherous to the interests of the Nation. But, like Colin Powell, her service left nothing for Blacks to be proud of but quite the opposite. Both served themselves and their elitist master by betraying the American People and by helping to unnecessarily send thousands of GIs to their deaths.

I give those Rutgers students, some of whom are Black, credit for demonstrating their pride, honesty and intelligence by rejecting her. The Rutgers faculty should have better judgment.

LOL. You fail to mention that Obama has perpetuated the war in Afghanistan and that more GIs have died under his watch than did under Bush's entire 8-years as Prez. Where's the outrage?
What makes you think I'm a fan of Obama?

I voted for Obama mainly because the alternative was McCain and the potential for WW-III. I had hoped Obama would keep his spoken and implicit promises but he's turned out to be little more than a glib, self-serving bullshit artist.

I will say Obama is an improvement over bush in that he's not an embarrassment. But I believe his failure to investigate the obvious crimes of the Bush Administration is and will remain the great shame of his presidency and in time will reveal him for what he is -- just another political whore.

r331987_1498356.jpg

Condoleezza Rice could be whiter than a frog's belly and she'd still be a neocon moron.

Happy now?

I'm quite happy now. You've proven to be a racist and a misogynist all in less than 20 words.

Happy now?

What about that statement was either racist or misogynistic?

how about addressing the point? Condi Rice was part of a policy that was disastrous for America.

So, since it's obviously racist to disagree with Obama on anything, does that make Rutgers racist for disagreeing with Condleezza Rice?

Absolutely not. Rice is a Republican, so that automatically disqualifies her from being black. According to lefties and Democrats, she's still 3/5 of a person. The more things change about Democrats and lefties, the more they stay the same. Condi left their plantation and needs to be whipped, then lynched by lefty Dems.

Why do you think it is obviously racist to simply disagree with the President? I suppose one could infer that position by the way you disagrees with his policies. I mean I disagree with a lot of what he's said and done politically. His race really should have nothing to do with it.

So, since it's obviously racist to disagree with Obama on anything, does that make Rutgers racist for disagreeing with Condleezza Rice?

Absolutely not. Rice is a Republican, so that automatically disqualifies her from being black. According to lefties and Democrats, she's still 3/5 of a person. The more things change about Democrats and lefties, the more they stay the same. Condi left their plantation and needs to be whipped, then lynched by lefty Dems.

Why do you think it is obviously racist to simply disagree with the President? I suppose one could infer that position by the way you disagrees with his policies. I mean I disagree with a lot of what he's said and done politically. His race really should have nothing to do with it.

Then why are we labeled racists for doing so? Why aren't you telling your liberal friends this? Hmm? Anyhow, there is no special way to disagree with Obama. We just do. His race as you just pointed out has nothing to do with it. We're simply using the same logic Democrats use. If you disagree with a black person, you're racist.

Let it be seen by all here, one liberal who sees the light.

Then why are we labeled racists for doing so? Why aren't you telling your liberal friends this? Hmm? Anyhow, there is no special way to disagree with Obama. We just do. His race as you just pointed out has nothing to do with it. We're simply using the same logic Democrats use. If you disagree with a black person, you're racist.

If you think your race is superior to another then you are a racist period.

Why are you labeled racists?

Because when Bush did the same thing or something far worse, you didn't bitch at him. 5000 dead in Iraq over a lie? No big deal. 4 dead in Benghazi and they wonder if the video had something to do with it. "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE WORST THING SINCE WATERGATE!!!!"

Because some of you will struggle to find a way to criticize Obama no matter what he does. If he doesn't bomb a terrorist group, he's soft, but if he orders a drone strike, then he's violating their right to "due process".

You guys had no problem with RomneyCare, but when Obama does the exact same thing you guys are rending your clothing.

You blurt out things like "Muslim" and "Marxist" and really expect it to be taken seriously.

Seriously, the last time I saw people lose their shit this badly over a politician winning an office is when Harold Washington became Chicago's first black mayor.

Man, did people lose their shit back then. Just like now.

So it's a strawman fallacy, or a two wrongs make a right fallacy?

Holy shit.

Incredible.

Yes, trying to say that any disagreement with Obama is racist, when in fact almost all of it is not, is racist.

Son, it is not racism to call a racist a racist, or to call out someone who is using the race card to deflect criticism.

Both sides play the race card, and both sides are wrong.

Your side needs to stop screaming "racist" at every opportunity for political advantage.

You're hurting the people you claim to "care" about.

Son.

Conservatives should stop using skin color and charges of racism to shield black conservatives.

Condoleezza Rice could be whiter than a frog's belly and she'd still be a neocon moron.

Happy now?

I'm quite happy now. You've proven to be a racist and a misogynist all in less than 20 words.

Happy now?

Ah yes, I'm a racist because I've made it clear that Rice's race has nothing to do with criticizing her for her beliefs.

lol.

What would be racist, in regards to liberals and Condi Rice, would be if liberals somehow gave her a pass on all of her conservative stupidity,

just because she's black.

That is racist.

Happy now?

Happy now?

Ah yes, I'm a racist because I've made it clear that Rice's race has nothing to do with criticizing her for her beliefs.

lol.

Yes, that's right, you're being labeled a racist for no discernible reason.

The PC Police have been using this intellectually dishonest tactic for a long time, it's been very effective in allowing them to avoid the actual conversation, and more and more people are sick of it and dishing it back.

You won't say it, but it's frustrating for you when someone purposely takes the conversation off the rails like that. Such behavior solves nothing, and only exacerbates problems.

Tough shit. Now you know what it feels like.

Happy now?

lol.

The PC Police have been using this intellectually dishonest tactic for a long time, it's been very effective in allowing them to avoid the actual conversation, and more and more people are sick of it and dishing it back.

You won't say it, but it's frustrating for you when someone purposely takes the conversation off the rails like that. Such behavior solves nothing, and only exacerbates problems.

Really? How many times in the last week or so, on this board, have you seen liberals play the race card against all the relentless attacks on Obama over Benghazi?

Of all the hundreds and hundreds of posts on it.

Because when Bush did the same thing or something far worse, you didn't bitch at him. 5000 dead in Iraq over a lie? No big deal. 4 dead in Benghazi and they wonder if the video had something to do with it. "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE WORST THING SINCE WATERGATE!!!!"

Because some of you will struggle to find a way to criticize Obama no matter what he does. If he doesn't bomb a terrorist group, he's soft, but if he orders a drone strike, then he's violating their right to "due process".

You guys had no problem with RomneyCare, but when Obama does the exact same thing you guys are rending your clothing.

You blurt out things like "Muslim" and "Marxist" and really expect it to be taken seriously.

Seriously, the last time I saw people lose their shit this badly over a politician winning an office is when Harold Washington became Chicago's first black mayor.

lol.

Really? How many times in the last week or so, on this board, have you seen liberals play the race card against all the relentless attacks on Obama over Benghazi?

Boy, had to go back all of 6 posts for this.

You have to give them credit for so passionately denying the obvious.

:rolleyes:

Couch-boy asked why people think folks like him are racist.

I told him.

Ooops. Can't have the truth coming out, now, can we?

95% of oppossition to Obama is because of his race. You guys wait until he states a policy before you decide what you are against. even if it was what you guys were previously for.

Couch-boy asked why people think folks like him are racist.

I told him.

Ooops. Can't have the truth coming out, now, can we?

95% of oppossition to Obama is because of his race. You guys wait until he states a policy before you decide what you are against. even if it was what you guys were previously for.
So where's this NY cabdriver guy?:D

So it happened once in several thousand posts?

Conservatives did more labeling of liberals as racists in the handful of Condi Rice threads we had lately.

Should we revisit them?

Forum List

Back