Since SCOTUS Decision, a 5% Turn Against Homo 'Marriage'

What a load of bullshit. On the one hand you accuse Obama of working with Islam, and on the other hand you accuse him of making them hate us. What a joke.

there is an obvious explanation, but I wont tax your pea-brain with it.

The depths of libtard fixation on their ridiculous ideological world view is a never ending font of comedy, tragedy and amazement. It's almost like free entertainment.

Fear of losing our job, losing our business or being jailed is why gay marriage is losing support. People are discovering that these sorts of punishment could happen to them. It's not our imagination; we're seeing it happen and word is getting out.
Fear? That would be homophobia. We were right. You are homophobes.
Opposition to the gay agenda isn't fear or even hatred. Homophobia is a made up PC word to shut up the opposition.
You yourself used the word "fear".....own it. And Homophobia is a word that's been around a long time.......but sounds like you are afraid of the word too....perhaps you have homophobia-phobia.
Why don't you own your own Dimbocratic PArty's surrender to Iran, expansion of worldwide terrorism, the only lilly white slate of Presidential candidates among the major parties and your own absolute stupidity?

Because you are a LYING ASS DIMBOCRAT!

WHAT?? You use muslims as an excuse to take away the freedoms of American citizens, and you have the audacity to accuse someone else of surrendering to them?

So not only are you a coward and a liar, you are also a hypocrite?

I never said we should end buggery in America so we can please the muslims, idiot.

We should do it because we love our children.

What a load of bullshit. On the one hand you accuse Obama of working with Islam, and on the other hand you accuse him of making them hate us. What a joke.

The depths of libtard fixation on their ridiculous ideological world view is a never ending font of comedy, tragedy and amazement. It's almost like free entertainment.

Watching you celebrate the fact that more Americans are FOR gay marriage than are against it is hilarious.

Watching you blame decades of hatred on Obama is hilarious as well. Today is the 14th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in the history of our country. Obama was not even a candidate when it happened. But he is why they hate us.

I guess it is a lot easier to argue your point when you are not restricted by actual facts.

Opposition to the gay agenda isn't fear or even hatred. Homophobia is a made up PC word to shut up the opposition.
You yourself used the word "fear".....own it. And Homophobia is a word that's been around a long time.......but sounds like you are afraid of the word too....perhaps you have homophobia-phobia.
Why don't you own your own Dimbocratic PArty's surrender to Iran, expansion of worldwide terrorism, the only lilly white slate of Presidential candidates among the major parties and your own absolute stupidity?

WHAT?? You use muslims as an excuse to take away the freedoms of American citizens, and you have the audacity to accuse someone else of surrendering to them?

I never said we should end buggery in America so we can please the muslims, idiot.

How about buggery involving people of the opposite sex? Do you want to end that too?

. MLK wasn't a public official. I guess air traffic controllers could decide not to give landing rights to gay pilots in your pathetic little world????
Wow! Such an intellect. You really destroyed us.

It takes very little intellect to destroy you. Hate has no real constituency.... just sad little people like yourself who blame others for your own mistakes.
I just never have been witness to a dumber response regarding ATCs. Apparently you must have thought it was genius in your own mind. Fact is your side has got it wrong. Big government types like yourself believe BG solutions are the only way to govern folks. You're getting pushback and you can't handle it.

I am fixated on the corruption of our laws and Constitution by a well organized conspiracy of Fagots trying to destroy our nation from the inside. Yes.

LMAO!! How is this destroying anything? College costs are skyrocketing, the middle class is vanishing, wages are no where near keeping up with inflation, our tax laws are a convoluted maze, our borders are wide open, corporations own our politicians, and you think gay marriage is destroying our nation??

Gays have been marrying since 2004. How has it actually effected you personally??
Fear of losing our job, losing our business or being jailed is why gay marriage is losing support. People are discovering that these sorts of punishment could happen to them. It's not our imagination; we're seeing it happen and word is getting out.
In your own mind you think we are afraid of gays. Homophobia is getting as meaningless as being called a racist because we disagree with the Obama regime. Are you a Racist?

Watching you celebrate the fact that more Americans are FOR gay marriage than are against it is hilarious.

Watching you blame decades of hatred on Obama is hilarious as well. Today is the 14th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in the history of our country. Obama was not even a candidate when it happened. But he is why they hate us.

I guess it is a lot easier to argue your point when you are not restricted by actual facts.
Obama emboldens the radical Islamists to attack us.

How about buggery involving people of the opposite sex? Do you want to end that too?
Hetero fudge packing is just as sick and unhealthy.

Hetero fudge packing is just as sick and unhealthy.

Not what I asked, nor is it answered by whom I asked.

You need to bone up on current events. People ARE losing jobs, businesses and going to jail.

I didn't say they weren't. But not because someone is gay. They go to jail for violating anti-discrimination laws and for ignoring court orders.
Ignoring court orders to accommodate sham marriages is our right of protest. Kim Davis is doing the work of MLK when he went to jail for righteous reasons. You don't condemn him. Or do you? Be consistent.

I am quite consistent. But comparing Davis with MLK is laughable. He was fighting against prejudice. She is fighting FOR it.

But if you want her to be MLK, why complain that she went to jail? She violated a court order. That gets you sent to jail.
. public officials have a right to have their religious convictions accommodated too.
So...if I worked for the government and "claimed" that my religion and my god prevented me from serving you (for whatever reason I come up with), that's ok?
Yes Bodecea. If we couldn't work out a compromise. Although I think we could have. As for Kim's case, the gays and the judge could have easily done that. They didn't need her signature on that document to legalize their marriage. That's the story that isn't being reported. The fact is the gays wanted to FORCE her to acknowledge the legitimately of their marriage. What is the point? You know this marriage law is being forced on us by 5 people in black robes. That's no way to change society. But that's how liberals do things people don't want.

I don't hate or fear gays. I hate this law and what it is doing to divide us all.

I didn't say they weren't. But not because someone is gay. They go to jail for violating anti-discrimination laws and for ignoring court orders.
Ignoring court orders to accommodate sham marriages is our right of protest. Kim Davis is doing the work of MLK when he went to jail for righteous reasons. You don't condemn him. Or do you? Be consistent.

I am quite consistent. But comparing Davis with MLK is laughable. He was fighting against prejudice. She is fighting FOR it.

But if you want her to be MLK, why complain that she went to jail? She violated a court order. That gets you sent to jail.
. public officials have a right to have their religious convictions accommodated too.
So...if I worked for the government and "claimed" that my religion and my god prevented me from serving you (for whatever reason I come up with), that's ok?
Yes Bodecea. If we couldn't work out a compromise. Although I think we could have. As for Kim's case, the gays and the judge could have easily done that. They didn't need her signature on that document to legalize their marriage. That's the story that isn't being reported. The fact is the gays wanted to FORCE her to acknowledge the legitimately of their marriage. What is the point? You know this marriage law is being forced on us by 5 people in black robes. That's no way to change society. But that's how liberals do things people don't want.

I don't hate or fear gays. I hate this law and what it is doing to divide us all.

And what compromise would have worked in the case of Kim Davis?

Allowing one of the deputy clerks to issue the license? She refused that compromise.

Having people go to the next county to get their marriage license while she draws a salary? That isn't a compromise.

Allowing one of the deputy clerks to issue the license? She refused that compromise.

Having people go to the next county to get their marriage license while she draws a salary? That isn't a compromise.
Remove her name from the document. That's all.

For now,.

For now,.

She could have agreed to that when this all started.
If she interferes with the other clerks, she goes back to jail.

She should have just done her job and not imposed her false beliefs into her government job

Now she wants to sue the governor for telling her to do her job meanwhile she is being sued for not doing her job by people who wanted a license.

If she is not going to do her job, she should forfeit her pay check and be charged for all expenses.

For now,.

And who has the authority to do that? The legislature? Who is not in session until January?

Even with its most appealing question asked, people have shifted 5% against Faggotry marriage.
Pew poll shows drop in support for same-sex ‘marriage’: new trend or a blip?

I wonder- is Jimmeboy stupid?

Or a liar?

Homosexuality, MarriageWed Sep 24, 2014 - 11:48 am EST

The article he cites is from a year ago.

About a Pew poll before the Supreme Court decision.

So is Jimmieboy stupid?

Or a liar?

Even with its most appealing question asked, people have shifted 5% against Faggotry marriage.

I wonder- is Jimmeboy stupid?

Or a liar?

Homosexuality, MarriageWed Sep 24, 2014 - 11:48 am EST

The article he cites is from a year ago.

About a Pew poll before the Supreme Court decision.

So is Jimmieboy stupid?

Or a liar?

Both

"Those numbers are approximately the same as public support in 2013, which Pew said averaged 50 percent in support and 43 percent opposed. However, it is a five percent drop from February for support for redefining marriage.

"Pew's report stated, "It is too early to know whether this is an anomaly or the beginning of a reversal or leveling off of the growth in support for same-sex marriage widely observed in polls over the past decade."

"Judicial Crisis Network Chief Counsel and Policy Director Carrie Severino agreed with Pew, telling LifeSiteNews, "It's impossible to know if this is a real trend, or simply a brief variation." But she also said that the public could be turning against same-sex "marriage" because of judicial action on the issue that often overturns laws and constitutional amendments supported by the public.

"One thing that was a direct consequence of Roe v. Wade, pointed to even by advocates of the decision like Justice Ginsburg, is that when a court gets out ahead of the public on a divisive issue like abortion, it can have a detrimental effect on the country at large," said Severino."

Lol, and the Gheys said it would never happen, roflmao, and this issue will NEVER end, promise.

Here is current information- which shows that as of July 29, 2015- 53% of Americans support same sex marriage.
The uptick in
support for gay marriage since 2001 is around 20%

Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

upload_2015-9-11_15-25-52.png

And that attitudes have changed little since the Supreme Court's decision

In contrast to opinions about the Supreme Court, views on two issues that were the subject of its high-profile rulings – same-sex marriage and the 2010 health care law – have shown little change. Currently, 54% of Americans favor allowing gays and lesbians to marry legally, while 39% are opposed. In May, before the Court’s ruling that made same-sex marriage legal nationwide, 57% favored and 39% opposed same-sex marriage

What I'd like to know is why are we supposed to follow a ruling ( and personally, I don't believe they have this power to rule over all of our states and they just walked all over OUR VOTES in our states). why is people ok with this? and another thing this wasn't even a unanimous decision? so why do we the people have to follow the rulings of a few? I don't get why this hasn't been challenged and why more of the people aren't asking it be. these are just a couple things that has been bothering me over this whole ordeal. and I could care less about them marrying, but I'm not liking how this was SHOVED off on us.

Have you felt this way ever since a few judges SHOVED mixed race marriages on you?

Jimmie is obsessed with buggery

Forum List

Back