Since SCOTUS Decision, a 5% Turn Against Homo 'Marriage'

tumblr_nqk5f470BP1rn1906o1_1280.png

Fear of losing our job, losing our business or being jailed is why gay marriage is losing support. People are discovering that these sorts of punishment could happen to them. It's not our imagination; we're seeing it happen and word is getting out.

Gay marriage is not sending anyone to jail, costing them their jobs or their business. Being in contempt of court and violating anti-discrimination laws is what is sending people to jail and costing them their job or getting them fined.
You need to bone up on current events. People ARE losing jobs, businesses and going to jail.

I didn't say they weren't. But not because someone is gay. They go to jail for violating anti-discrimination laws and for ignoring court orders.
Ignoring court orders to accommodate sham marriages is our right of protest. Kim Davis is doing the work of MLK when he went to jail for righteous reasons. You don't condemn him. Or do you? Be consistent.

MLK wasn't a public official. I guess air traffic controllers could decide not to give landing rights to gay pilots in your pathetic little world????
You gotta remember, you're talking to a guy who saves, in a gold encrusted, treasured case, as if it were a holy relic, the actual sweat rag Rush Limbaugh used to wipe the grime off his face that Iowa man was "lucky" enough to be given to by the fat tub.

I am not kidding. This is absolutely true.

LMAO!! How is this destroying anything? College costs are skyrocketing, the middle class is vanishing, wages are no where near keeping up with inflation, our tax laws are a convoluted maze, our borders are wide open, corporations own our politicians, and you think gay marriage is destroying our nation??

Gays have been marrying since 2004. How has it actually effected you personally??
Fear of losing our job, losing our business or being jailed is why gay marriage is losing support. People are discovering that these sorts of punishment could happen to them. It's not our imagination; we're seeing it happen and word is getting out.

Gay marriage is not sending anyone to jail, costing them their jobs or their business. Being in contempt of court and violating anti-discrimination laws is what is sending people to jail and costing them their job or getting them fined.
You need to bone up on current events. People ARE losing jobs, businesses and going to jail.

I didn't say they weren't. But not because someone is gay. They go to jail for violating anti-discrimination laws and for ignoring court orders.
Ignoring court orders to accommodate sham marriages is our right of protest. Kim Davis is doing the work of MLK when he went to jail for righteous reasons. You don't condemn him. Or do you? Be consistent.

I am quite consistent. But comparing Davis with MLK is laughable. He was fighting against prejudice. She is fighting FOR it.

But if you want her to be MLK, why complain that she went to jail? She violated a court order. That gets you sent to jail.

Even with its most appealing question asked, people have shifted 5% against Faggotry marriage.
Pew poll shows drop in support for same-sex ‘marriage’: new trend or a blip?

"Those numbers are approximately the same as public support in 2013, which Pew said averaged 50 percent in support and 43 percent opposed. However, it is a five percent drop from February for support for redefining marriage.

"Pew's report stated, "It is too early to know whether this is an anomaly or the beginning of a reversal or leveling off of the growth in support for same-sex marriage widely observed in polls over the past decade."

"Judicial Crisis Network Chief Counsel and Policy Director Carrie Severino agreed with Pew, telling LifeSiteNews, "It's impossible to know if this is a real trend, or simply a brief variation." But she also said that the public could be turning against same-sex "marriage" because of judicial action on the issue that often overturns laws and constitutional amendments supported by the public.

"One thing that was a direct consequence of Roe v. Wade, pointed to even by advocates of the decision like Justice Ginsburg, is that when a court gets out ahead of the public on a divisive issue like abortion, it can have a detrimental effect on the country at large," said Severino."

Lol, and the Gheys said it would never happen, roflmao, and this issue will NEVER end, promise.
5%...oh dear. And we know the issue will never end.....for you. You are fixated on us.

I am fixated on the corruption of our laws and Constitution by a well organized conspiracy of Fagots trying to destroy our nation from the inside. Yes.

LMAO!! How is this destroying anything? College costs are skyrocketing, the middle class is vanishing, wages are no where near keeping up with inflation, our tax laws are a convoluted maze, our borders are wide open, corporations own our politicians, and you think gay marriage is destroying our nation??

Gays have been marrying since 2004. How has it actually effected you personally??
Fear? That would be homophobia. We were right. You are homophobes.
Opposition to the gay agenda isn't fear or even hatred. Homophobia is a made up PC word to shut up the opposition.

I am quite consistent. But comparing Davis with MLK is laughable. He was fighting against prejudice. She is fighting FOR it.

But if you want her to be MLK, why complain that she went to jail? She violated a court order. That gets you sent to jail.
. public officials have a right to have their religious convictions accommodated too.

You screwball. Davis is like George Wallace.

Not MLK.

MLK abhorred discrimination.

Davis embraces it.

MLK wasn't a public official. I guess air traffic controllers could decide not to give landing rights to gay pilots in your pathetic little world????

Like the ATC guys?

-Geaux

You mean like these ATC guys?

-Geaux

http://glorifytheturd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/01-Flight-NAACP-105.mp3

. MLK wasn't a public official. I guess air traffic controllers could decide not to give landing rights to gay pilots in your pathetic little world????
Wow! Such an intellect. You really destroyed us.

It takes very little intellect to destroy you. Hate has no real constituency.... just sad little people like yourself who blame others for your own mistakes.

You screwball. Davis is like George Wallace.

Not MLK.

MLK abhorred discrimination.

Davis embraces it.

Like the ATC guys?

-Geaux

You mean like these ATC guys?

-Geaux

http://glorifytheturd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/01-Flight-NAACP-105.mp3

Not sure who the ATC guys are...but it it comes from you it's undoubtedly moronic.

5%...oh dear. And we know the issue will never end.....for you. You are fixated on us.

I am fixated on the corruption of our laws and Constitution by a well organized conspiracy of Fagots trying to destroy our nation from the inside. Yes.

Opposition to the gay agenda isn't fear or even hatred. Homophobia is a made up PC word to shut up the opposition.
You yourself used the word "fear".....own it. And Homophobia is a word that's been around a long time.......but sounds like you are afraid of the word too....perhaps you have homophobia-phobia.

. public officials have a right to have their religious convictions accommodated too.
So...if I worked for the government and "claimed" that my religion and my god prevented me from serving you (for whatever reason I come up with), that's ok?

No, some of that will get rolled back or else we will be in eternal war with Islam. WE will reverse fag marriage or we will see our demographic growth rates plummet even more. Look at what the Russians did to reverse their demographic collapse and you see what we will have to do to fix ours too, and eventually we will have to.

Does this mean we should ban bikinis, bacon, and ballots for women? After all, we wouldn't to offend the Islamists.

Do you really think that us having bikinis, bacon and ballots offends the majority of Muslims like our endorsement of Homosexuality does?

This isn't a ritualistic moral, or a preference in style of government, Endorsing homosexuality is a manifestation of the West's Culture of Death. Homosexuality has long been associated with disease and a complete lack of morality. Even in Turkey 90% of Turks support the death penalty for homosexuals.

All through the 1960s to 2005 the majority of Muslims supported Western culture though many began to see us as Satanic in the early 70s, like the Ayatollah Khomeini. But since we gave our military instructions to tolerate known homosexuals in the ranks our war on terror has been gradually getting worse and worse. We have no ability to build a bridge to the moderates with this dead skunk tied around our necks.

We are hated by those in the ME becase of what we (our gov't has done). You want to make noise about gays or whatever, knock yourself out. But it is just ignorant. Our gov't has been meddling in their governments since we worked with Churchill to keep BP making money. We have put some of the worst despots in that region in power and kept them there. Or at least did so until we decided they were evil and we needed to bomb them.

No, homosexuality is not why the radical islamics hate us. And even if it was, if you want to surrender the freedoms of US citizens to feel safer, you are a coward and a disgrace to this nation. Someone doesn't like that we allow gays to be open? FUCK'EM!!

Oh, and if you are correct, why aren't they attacking more places that allow gay marriage and accept homosexuality?

It is bullshit. And it shows cowardice. We don't change who we are to coddle lunatics.

Muslims have hated the US for more than 200 years.

It is stupid because it ignores almost a hundred years of meddling and manipulation of sovereign governments.

Yeah, and that has turned out so well. In 1900 the USA was recognized and respected around the world. After WW2 our policing actions, extending Pax Americana to the entire globe and financially enslaving almost the entire third world in the name of helping them has made us hated. After we showed the globe how quickly we could invade and reduce to rubble any nation we wanted to, they loath and despise us.

And if you think forcing gays back in the closet will stop the radical islamics, you are an idiot.

I did not say it would. Other things will have to be done as well, but I wasn't talking about *US* stopping the radical Islamacists. IF we build a large moderate faction with power and influence to rival the Wahabis, the moderates can stop the Islamacists all by themselves.

But NOTHING can ever improve this situation as long as we embrace buggery and push our Death culture on the rest of the planet like a diseased cow during a medieval siege being catapulted over the enemies walls. That disease of hedonism and suicide will kill us long before it kills them.

Homosexuality is not even on the radar for reasons why they hate us. To claim it is shows either ignorance or blatant lying.

Yes, we are loathed for what we DID. Not because we allow gays to marry.

You haven't got the slightest clue how much Muslims hate fags, and you close your eyes to it because you cant handle that Truth in your mind. You so desperately want to think they world is this peachy fluffy utopia where unicorns fly around shitting skittles and rainbows, but that isn't what the world is, dude. The world hates fags, outside of the West, and foreign agents actively support the fag movement in the West in order to make us odious to the rest of the world.

Here is the moderate Islam Wiki on homosexuality.

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam

"In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

"In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

"As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

"The Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved.

"Some scholars, based on the Qur'an and various ahadith, hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their crime, but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2]

"Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3] "

THAT is the Muslim World view of fags, and they hate us for pushing fagotry culture on their society through our movies, music, foreign aid and political influence.

Too bad so sad, but fags are an unnatural freak show of degenerates, perversion and putrid disease.

And if you libtards succeed in keeping Christians from returning to power, and all western culture completely collapses, you will have no one left to protect fags from being slaughtered in mass.

and yet homosexuality and homoerotica have a long history in the muslim world

Radical jihadists and fundamental muslims hate everyone not of their particular belief.
How is the genocide of chistians, kurds and yazidis connected to homosexuals?

It is stupid because it ignores almost a hundred years of meddling and manipulation of sovereign governments.

Yeah, and that has turned out so well. In 1900 the USA was recognized and respected around the world. After WW2 our policing actions, extending Pax Americana to the entire globe and financially enslaving almost the entire third world in the name of helping them has made us hated. After we showed the globe how quickly we could invade and reduce to rubble any nation we wanted to, they loath and despise us.

And if you think forcing gays back in the closet will stop the radical islamics, you are an idiot.

I did not say it would. Other things will have to be done as well, but I wasn't talking about *US* stopping the radical Islamacists. IF we build a large moderate faction with power and influence to rival the Wahabis, the moderates can stop the Islamacists all by themselves.

But NOTHING can ever improve this situation as long as we embrace buggery and push our Death culture on the rest of the planet like a diseased cow during a medieval siege being catapulted over the enemies walls. That disease of hedonism and suicide will kill us long before it kills them.

Homosexuality is not even on the radar for reasons why they hate us. To claim it is shows either ignorance or blatant lying.

Yes, we are loathed for what we DID. Not because we allow gays to marry.

You haven't got the slightest clue how much Muslims hate fags, and you close your eyes to it because you cant handle that Truth in your mind. You so desperately want to think they world is this peachy fluffy utopia where unicorns fly around shitting skittles and rainbows, but that isn't what the world is, dude. The world hates fags, outside of the West, and foreign agents actively support the fag movement in the West in order to make us odious to the rest of the world.

Here is the moderate Islam Wiki on homosexuality.

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam

"In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

"In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

"As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

"The Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved.

"Some scholars, based on the Qur'an and various ahadith, hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their crime, but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2]

"Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3] "

THAT is the Muslim World view of fags, and they hate us for pushing fagotry culture on their society through our movies, music, foreign aid and political influence.

Too bad so sad, but fags are an unnatural freak show of degenerates, perversion and putrid disease.

And if you libtards succeed in keeping Christians from returning to power, and all western culture completely collapses, you will have no one left to protect fags from being slaughtered in mass.

and yet homosexuality and homoerotica have a long history in the muslim world

Radical jihadists and fundamental muslims hate everyone not of their particular belief.
How is the genocide of chistians, kurds and yazidis connected to homosexuals?

God almighty, can be that stupid that you acnnot grasp the meaning of my simple words? IT isn't rocket science.

THE MAJORITY of Muslims have not hated the US until we made fagotry the legal norm and have oppressed our own citizens to tolerate it and now embrace it.

Is that clear enough for you yet?

I am not saying that we have never had wars with muslims or that they have never done us harm, which is what you keep responding to as though that is what I have said.

How do you libtards think that is a persuasive argument for you to make all these straw men?

You really don't think people can see through that?

Most of the people here are not your average Dimbocrat low information voter, you know?

You yourself used the word "fear".....own it. And Homophobia is a word that's been around a long time.......but sounds like you are afraid of the word too....perhaps you have homophobia-phobia.
Why don't you own your own Dimbocratic PArty's surrender to Iran, expansion of worldwide terrorism, the only lilly white slate of Presidential candidates among the major parties and your own absolute stupidity?

Because you are a LYING ASS DIMBOCRAT!

Why don't you own your own Dimbocratic PArty's surrender to Iran, expansion of worldwide terrorism, the only lilly white slate of Presidential candidates among the major parties and your own absolute stupidity?

Because you are a LYING ASS DIMBOCRAT!

WHAT?? You use muslims as an excuse to take away the freedoms of American citizens, and you have the audacity to accuse someone else of surrendering to them?

So not only are you a coward and a liar, you are also a hypocrite?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back