Since the left enjoy extinguishing representations of Confederacy and Slavery

Even ignorant Bingos like WTH_Progs? are getting woke and seeing through the white southern Lost Cause bullshit to realize that Confederates and Confederate lovers like the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy come from a deplorable mutant culture. Must be all that liberal education.

ILMAO at "woke". Leftists are rich, they need someone else to explain why they're racist and how to atone for their sins. Leftists are such deep thinkers, just tell em what to say and think, next thing you know they can't think at all, because they're lazy and intellectually dishonest.

If the left says it's so it's a confession. Leftists need "woke" because they know deep down inside they're racist, and if they're racist everyone else needs help too. That's why they want this shit in schools, same with gay-educationing.

A larger number of Democrats said hell no to civil rights. But though Republicans had the smaller number, the largest percentage of their votes was for civil rights.

What is interesting is the nay votes by Republicans was that the States should make the decision and not the Feds. But they still were all for civil rights. It is very similar to the Roe v Wade decision where it was Republicans who changed the law so states can make the decision.

He is smearing Senator Barry Goldwater that turned down civil rights based on his belief as a Major General in the Air Force reserves held out for states rights.

Who supported states rights?

When the Federalists passed the Alien and Sedition Acts in 1798, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison secretly wrote the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, which provide a classic statement in support of states' rights and called on state legislatures to nullify unconstitutional federal laws.
I'm sorry that I missed it, but exactly which Republicans changed a law and what law did they change?

Robert Byrd denounced the KKK and apologized. He then spent the rest of his days as a strong advocate for civil rights. Now since you want to talk about dead politicians, lets talk about Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms. Both racists, both klansmen, both changed frm Democrat to Republican.
I would rather talk about robert byrd who was a high official in the KKK

Helms did not pander to the black civil rights movement but he never burned s cross so fsr as we know

Byrd was in the KKK for many years

Hey dipshit… the South was solidly Dem until about 1965. Now it’s solidly GOP.

Know why it switched? Because Dems pushed through the Civil Rights Act and racist Southerners freaked out
Neat denial of history. Your Democrat South voted against civil rights.
Lol.You're full of it.
partycivilrights.jpeg

regioncivlrights.jpeg

bothcivilrights.jpeg

It's quite obvious it was always about how Cracker the voters were. It's still about that.

Last edited:
ILMAO at "woke". Leftists are rich, they need someone else to explain why they're racist and how to atone for their sins. Leftists are such deep thinkers, just tell em what to say and think, next thing you know they can't think at all, because they're lazy and intellectually dishonest.
This argument isn't fooling anyone you clowns. Why do you all debate like such bitches? If you want to shit on democratic Confederate culture the first people catching that feces are going to be the people who call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy. Not the most diverse political party America has ever had you stupid stupid people. I almost feel bad talking shit about you clowns because sometimes I think most of you just might be mentally retarded, then I remember you're also racists and I stop caring.

I would rather talk about robert byrd who was a high official in the KKK

Helms did not pander to the black civil rights movement but he never burned s cross so fsr as we know

Byrd was in the KKK for many years
And to this day, the KKK is an operation of the Democrats.

This argument isn't fooling anyone you clowns. Why do you all debate like such bitches? If you want to shit on democratic Confederate culture the first people catching that feces are going to be the people who call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy. Not the most diverse political party America has ever had you stupid stupid people. I almost feel bad talking shit about you clowns because sometimes I think most of you just might be mentally retarded, then I remember you're also racists and I stop caring.
We can vote on the most Racist poster and you will either be #1 or #2.

Hey stupid, he believed it a state issue. Also he voted FOR the CRA when it came from Ike.
No idea what you are taking about (Ike)

Fact. He voted AGAINST the CRA

Calling it a state’s right issue doesn’t help his or your case one bit

If the left says it's so it's a confession. Leftists need "woke" because they know deep down inside they're racist, and if they're racist everyone else needs help too. That's why they want this shit in schools, same with gay-educationing.
That was some whiney word salad there retard

No idea what you are taking about (Ike)

Fact. He voted AGAINST the CRA

Calling it a state’s right issue doesn’t help his or your case one bit
IKE passed the civil rights acts prior to LBJ. You do not know history one bit. States are sovereigns. This allows State A to demand all drivers use EV. State B declares they will only allow ICE. It is because states are different it is called states rights.

Roe V. Wade was never a law. There was never a Republican that voted for or against it. It was a court case from 1973, which was reversed by SCOTUS. You need to get your terminology straight.
Didn't I call it a so called law? Well if you don't believe the justices actually vote, I don't know what to tell you.

Forum List

Back