Since the start of the Trade war...

Yeah. What the fuck, eh? Numbers are what Trump says they are. You were shrewd to delete your own quote about alteration scammers. Otherwise the juxtaposition would have been unfortunate.
That's funny. I don't remember deleting anything. You mind telling me what you're talking about ?

Yeah. What the fuck, eh? Numbers are what Trump says they are. You were shrewd to delete your own quote about alteration scammers. Otherwise the juxtaposition would have been unfortunate.
That's funny. I don't remember deleting anything. You mind telling me what you're talking about ?

Sure. When you replied to my post, it would have had your post embedded it the middle. You removed it.

Edit- yes, you could have quoted, rather than reply. In which case, I'm as wrong as you usually are. I habitually 'reply', leaving the exchange intact, and I leapt to the conclusion you did as well.

Last edited:

How come gramps never replies anymore when I post GDP figures? :badgrin:

united-states-gdp-growth.png
I'm busy talking to REAL posters. :biggrin:
Hey gramps, why'd you delete this from your post...?

And the quarter (as everyone knows)was previously posted as 4.2% and then the numbers were changed ([probably by Obama appointees in the Bureau of Economic Analysis). Even the charts I posted months ago showing 4.2, now show 3.5. We'll have to start taking photographs to get ahead of the alteration scammers, but it's a foregone conclusion that the Bureau if Economic Analysis is a ludicrously unreliable source, with corrupt, fake news scammers.

... is it because after you got schooled by Golfing Gator, you realized how unhinged and paranoid you sound?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's because you're senile. In post #72, all you say to me is, "I'm busy talking to real posters." But your post is edited 4 minutes after the following post to you which included your unedited post #72 that was filled with paranoid talk about how Obama's scammers altered GDP figures. :cuckoo:

-- which you then deleted.

My 74 year old lazy ass dad and 71 year old sponge mom Capri pants won’t get jobs. They just travel and putter around the house with the retirement money they saved over the years. Such Millennials.

And the quarter (as everyone knows)was previously posted as 4.2% and then the numbers were changed ([probably by Obama appointees in the Bureau of Economic Analysis). Even the charts I posted months ago showing 4.2, now show 3.5. We'll have to start taking photographs to get ahead of the alteration scammers, but it's a foregone conclusion that the Bureau if Economic Analysis is a ludicrously unreliable source, with corrupt, fake news scammers.

... is it because after you got schooled by Golfing Gator, you realized how unhinged and paranoid you sound?

I didn't delete anything, and nobody schooled me about anything. As for the paragragh you mentioned, I'll post it again right now, just to make sure everybody knows about it. Maybe Ill post it again after that too. And again and again. >>

And the quarter (as everyone knows)was previously posted as 4.2% and then the numbers were changed (probably by Obama appointees in the Bureau of Economic Analysis). Even the charts I posted months ago showing 4.2, now show 3.5. We'll have to start taking photographs to get ahead of the alteration scammers, but it's a foregone conclusion that the Bureau if Economic Analysis is a ludicrously unreliable source, with corrupt, fake news scammers.

I didn't delete anything, and nobody schooled me about anything. As for the paragragh you mentioned, I'll post it again right now, just to make sure everybody knows about it. Maybe Ill post it again after that too. And again and again. >>

And the quarter (as everyone knows)was previously posted as 4.2% and then the numbers were changed (probably by Obama appointees in the Bureau of Economic Analysis). Even the charts I posted months ago showing 4.2, now show 3.5. We'll have to start taking photographs to get ahead of the alteration scammers, but it's a foregone conclusion that the Bureau if Economic Analysis is a ludicrously unreliable source, with corrupt, fake news scammers.

You did delete the paragraph after I responded to your post. It was there when I responded (as is evident in my quote of your post) and then it was gone.

As for the GDP, the initial report is a rough estimate based upon limited data. It almost always changes, sometimes up, sometimes down. As more data comes in, the estimate is more accurate. Being that you never made it past working the drive through at Wendy's, this would not be something you know.

You did delete the paragraph after I responded to your post. It was there when I responded (as is evident in my quote of your post) and then it was gone.

As for the GDP, the initial report is a rough estimate based upon limited data. It almost always changes, sometimes up, sometimes down. As more data comes in, the estimate is more accurate. Being that you never made it past working the drive through at Wendy's, this would not be something you know.

1. I deleted nothing intentionally. I haven't gone back to look at the page, but if what I posted stopped appearing, I might have accidently deleted it. Every time I post, I delete past posts, so that the quote box will show the post that I'm quoting, instead of not showing it (like the one you just did here 2 minutes ago.

And I will post that post over and over again, that you claim I deleted,. Your claim about GDP changing is what is not accurate. If it were to do that, there wouldn't be any sense to post it when they do, only for it to be changed later. Your claim doesn't make sense, or hold water.

The 4.2% GDP was correct when it was posted, it is correct now , and it will ALWAYS be correct. :biggrin:

Happens almost every month, it is called population growth. Happened more than 30 times under Obama...did you cheer for him each time?
30 times, huh ? Of course, even IF it did (you post no link), that was just recession recoil, no matter who was president. :biggrin:

Happens almost every month, it is called population growth. Happened more than 30 times under Obama...did you cheer for him each time?
30 times, huh ? Of course, even IF it did (you post no link), that was just recession recoil, no matter who was president. :biggrin:

It was not recession recoil, it was population growth. The more people past the age of 16, the more people working. Simple mathematics. But you were right about one thing, it happens no matter who the president is.

Your god said so...that should be enough for you.

View attachment 273251
:link:......:link:.......:link:

And while you're searching for that, note that it would be tough to conclude that Trump could have said real unemployment to be around 40%, when every rally he goes to, he repeats that black, Hispanic, and disabled unemployment is lowest in US history, women unemployment lowest in 65 years. :biggrin:

1. I deleted nothing intentionally. I haven't gone back to look at the page, but if what I posted stopped appearing, I might have accidently deleted it. Every time I post, I delete past posts, so that the quote box will show the post that I'm quoting, instead of not showing it (like the one you just did here 2 minutes ago.

And I will post that post over and over again, that you claim I deleted,. Your claim about GDP changing is what is not accurate. If it were to do that, there wouldn't be any sense to post it when they do, only for it to be changed later. Your claim doesn't make sense, or hold water.

The 4.2% GDP was correct when it was posted, it is correct now , and it will ALWAYS be correct. :biggrin:

When it was posted it was posted correctly as an estimate. The number changed as more data became available. Happens every single quarter almost without fail. If you had graduated high school you would understand what an estimate is.

It was not recession recoil, it was population growth. The more people past the age of 16, the more people working. Simple mathematics. But you were right about one thing, it happens no matter who the president is.
It was recession recoil. Note how after the recoil wore off and the community organizer (with no business background) was on his own, GDP dropped and dropped (2016), like a sinking ship. :biggrin:

61d3c11a95789594a6302478c06367d5.jpg

Forum List

Back