Since Trump's deplorables won't read the Mueller report, actors will read it for them

Ooooh because WAPO says so...has it occurred to you the GOP will have questions also?
No intelligent questions for sure. Only those for a cover up.

I'd start with when did Mewler know the dossier was a fake? Then go from there....
X2 on post #93 please.

I don't do your bidding, troll.

Trump isn't going to be impeached, take it to the bank and cease the theatrics, it's past tiresome
Got it. Sure thing! And you support criminals. Color me surprised.

Oh, and back to your incredibly ignorant question. It won't be asked, because the FBI already confirmed the parts it checked into. The Steele Papers: Dossier at Heart of Trump Scandal Still Dogs President - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

You heard me, troll. It's not going to happen and with the current posse of clowns you have running Trump will likely torment you another four years.

Now sit down and cease bothering me with your nonsensical gibberish

The truth really grabs you by the balls doesn't it? You losers are just exposing how bad you got your asses wiped when the truth, facts, and the law, stuck it right in your faces. Do you all hate America that much, that you would surrender it all for a criminal? Really? Lol! Folks, this is what "Cultism" really looks like.
Baghdad Bob? Is that you?
Keep them coming cultists. Everything is exposed now, and what's left are these Trump cultists throw aways who don't have a prayer. The law and the Constitution are slowly eating your lunch and Dump's.

Refer to post #93 for further instructions.

Celebrities reading the report is irrelevant but Mueller`s public testimony on July 17th will be plenty relevant and there is nothing that Trump can do to prevent it. Mueller is a private citizen, not a government employee. Dear Leader is shitting his pants already.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...edd7e2025b1_story.html?utm_term=.5f0a0f56df43

Ooooh because WAPO says so...has it occurred to you the GOP will have questions also?

I'd start with when did Mewler know the dossier was a fake? Then go from there....
X2 on post #93 please.
Let me know when you can offer something more than a pre-pubescent response to post #21.

X2 on post #93 please.

Trump isn't going to be impeached, take it to the bank and cease the theatrics, it's past tiresome

Oh, and back to your incredibly ignorant question. It won't be asked, because the FBI already confirmed the parts it checked into. The Steele Papers: Dossier at Heart of Trump Scandal Still Dogs President - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

You heard me, troll. It's not going to happen and with the current posse of clowns you have running Trump will likely torment you another four years.

Just leave and you won't be bothered. Your problem is, you can't deal with reality. Trump has pending indictments, and time permitted, Constitutionally, the House has to move towards impeachment whether the corrupt senate approves it or not.

The truth really grabs you by the balls doesn't it? You losers are just exposing how bad you got your asses wiped when the truth, facts, and the law, stuck it right in your faces. Do you all hate America that much, that you would surrender it all for a criminal? Really? Lol! Folks, this is what "Cultism" really looks like.
Baghdad Bob? Is that you?
Keep them coming cultists. Everything is exposed now, and what's left are these Trump cultists throw aways who don't have a prayer. The law and the Constitution are slowly eating your lunch and Dump's.

Refer to post #93 for further instructions.

Let me know when you can offer something more than a pre-pubescent response to post #21.

X2 on post #93 please.

Just leave and you won't be bothered. Your problem is, you can't deal with reality. Trump has pending indictments, and time permitted, Constitutionally, the House has to move towards impeachment whether the corrupt senate approves it or not.

X2 on post #93 please.

You live in an alternate universe and speak of reality? LOL

You're viewed as a raving lunatic on this forum....trust me on this one, troll

Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination.
Funny how you continue to repeat the same nonsense after you have been shown how it is nonsense.

The poor thing is obsessed. He can't do anything but wish Trump were guilty of something.

Mueller's report was the biggest disappointment of his little life.

BWK they name is obsession.
Lol! Trump already is guilty. My wishes already came true. The problem I see, are these Trump Toad hold outs who surrendered self respect, honesty, the law, and their country, to prop up a cultist criminal.

Guilty of what might I ask?? A criminal?? In your obsessed mind maybe.

If he were guilty Mueller would have let all you lefty loons know it.

He cleared Trump. You really should obsess over something else. This gig ain't getting it for you at all.

Watch celebrities read the Mueller report

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.

Fuck you.

I don't hate America, I just hate you.

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.

Fuck you.

Because I own your ass and your non-existent argument. You're a loser, and you hate me for making you one. You' belong to a cult, and we exposed you for it.

Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination.
Funny how you continue to repeat the same nonsense after you have been shown how it is nonsense.

The poor thing is obsessed. He can't do anything but wish Trump were guilty of something.

Mueller's report was the biggest disappointment of his little life.

BWK they name is obsession.
Lol! Trump already is guilty. My wishes already came true. The problem I see, are these Trump Toad hold outs who surrendered self respect, honesty, the law, and their country, to prop up a cultist criminal.

Guilty of what might I ask?? A criminal?? In your obsessed mind maybe.

If he were guilty Mueller would have let all you lefty loons know it.

He cleared Trump. You really should obsess over something else. This gig ain't getting it for you at all.
No he wouldn't DA. It wasn't his job. That's the job for Congress.

X2 on post #93 please.

You live in an alternate universe and speak of reality? LOL

You're viewed as a raving lunatic on this forum....trust me on this one, troll
I trust you just fine about that. Each and every loyal cult Trump follower decided that. That's fine. That just means the truth is getting the better of these Trump Toads, that's all.

Fuck you.

Because I own your ass and your non-existent argument. You're a loser, and you hate me for making you one. You' belong to a cult, and we exposed you for it.

Fuck you.

Lol !! :auiqs.jpg:

You don't own shit pal !

"Loser" ?

"Cult" ?

Rotflmao !!:dance:

Tell me, do you trip and fall a lot trying to walk around with your head shoved that far up your ass.

Well that should make it easy for you to specify exactly what crimes the President committed.
"Make it easy'? It's already done. There is nothing to "make" that hasn't already been made.

Ha ha ha, YOU are the latest leftist turd to not specify what charges were made in the report, maybe because there are none?

Snicker.....
Obstruction of justice has been proven.

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own cou

Well that should make it easy for you to specify exactly what crimes the President committed.
"Make it easy'? It's already done. There is nothing to "make" that hasn't already been made.

Ha ha ha, YOU are the latest leftist turd to not specify what charges were made in the report, maybe because there are none?

Snicker.....

No tried to ,but was not done.

Snicker.....
Yes, and unfortunately for the left, it was Hillary who obstructed justice on steroids, and not President Trump.

Welcome to ACT third year of "IMPEACHMENT THEATER" where hollywoods elite rehearse their lines in the third installment of the watergate/Iran contra trilogy where the empire is in deep deep do-do and pulling out all their weapons, lets listen in:
"Racists"..."Sexists"..."xenophobes"..."homophbes"...etc. etc. etc so on and so forth...tune in next time when you will hear most anyone on the left say..."wheres my money you racist"!!!
>>>>>CREDITS<<<<<
Written by: Robert mueller
produced by: Imaginary minds studios in co-operation with the U.S. congress

Any resemblance to actual actors who can find work is purely coincidental.

Forum List

Back