Sit in on the House Floor?

92 percent of Americans, including the most awesome greatest patriot Donald Trump, want tighter background checks. Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again with more gun control measures, including an assault weapons ban.

Limp dick traitor RINOs like Paul Ryan are defeating these measures and standing in the way of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

We need to support Donald Trump and his heroic stand to keep these cowardly RINOs like Paul Ryan from getting more Americans killed.

David Jolly wants to give due process to people ... - Tampa Bay Times

Yes the far left was all about Due Process until 2009, now they could care less.

If you were placed on a no-fly list by mistake, would you want your day in court?

Of course, but the far left does not care about Due Process, they will only care again when a Republican takes the white house.

President Obama spoke for Donald Trump. So says Trump. Anyone who disagrees with President Obama's gun control measures, therefore, is a far left drone.

Like Paul Ryan.

And the far left spin machine runs on full cycle at all times..
I know! The drones like Ryan are standing in Trump's way! Ryan is a traitor who is going to get more Americans killed.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

But then you have been supporting Obama and the far left religion at all costs!

And your support of Hilary is unmatched!

I wonder if Trump will ask Obama to be his running mate, since they agree on so much.

"I had to wait for his crazy Ramadan thing to be over before I could ask him."

92 percent of Americans, including the most awesome greatest patriot Donald Trump, want tighter background checks. Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again with more gun control measures, including an assault weapons ban.

Limp dick traitor RINOs like Paul Ryan are defeating these measures and standing in the way of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

We need to support Donald Trump and his heroic stand to keep these cowardly RINOs like Paul Ryan from getting more Americans killed.

Yes the far left was all about Due Process until 2009, now they could care less.

If you were placed on a no-fly list by mistake, would you want your day in court?
There is an appeals process, fool.

And more than 99 percent of the people on the No Fly List are foreigners.

I wonder if Trump will ask Obama to be his running mate, since they agree on so much.

Well if that is the case, then we know you would vote for Trump!
Nope. I'm a conservative Republican. I would no more vote for Trump than I would vote for Hillary Clinton. They are birds of a feather.

28qae8.jpg

No, really! I'm going to change my registration to Republican!

Wrong again far left drone!

Only powerful politicians like Kennedy can get their names removed with little to no effort..

Nope. I'm a conservative Republican. I would no more vote for Trump than I would vote for Hillary Clinton. They are birds of a feather.

28qae8.jpg

You keep posting such things, but you have shown you agree with Obama and Clinton, so your recent irony impaired posts for the past two years claims otherwise, just like old Fakey!

The liberals knew they would never get their agenda passed as long as it was being pushed from a Democrat. As soon as the hacks on the Right see a D after someone's name, they assume that person can do no right.

Conversely, if they see a R after someone's name, that person can do no wrong.

So, obviously, if you want to get the liberal agenda passed, you need a liberal to change his party registration to Republican. Then all the retards will line up like good little parrots, and follow the huckster into the liberal camp obliviously.

It won't matter to them there is a trail of evidence he is a far left liberal a mile wide.

308iscz.jpg

Please :link:to what is the criteria used to be put on the no-fly-list, who is on it, and what is the exact due process for getting off it.
Credibly, you can't, cuz you talk out of yer'ass (and have bad breath, to boot!). Idjit!!

The liberals knew they would never get their agenda passed as long as it was being pushed from a Democrat. As soon as the hacks on the Right see a D after someone's name, they assume that person can do no right.

Conversely, if they see a R after someone's name, that person can do no wrong.

So, obviously, if you want to get the liberal agenda passed, you need a liberal to change his party registration to Republican. Then all the retards will line up like good little parrots, and follow the huckster into the liberal camp obliviously.

It won't matter to them there is a trail of evidence he is a far left liberal a mile wide.

308iscz.jpg

More irony impaired postings from the far left drones..

So we know that if Trump were really like Obama, you would be supporting Trump. Just like you are supporting the far left religion..

LOL. Acting like a bunch of five year olds whose mommy won't buy them what they want at the toy store.

You want real Gun Control? - Bring in a sniper with a .22 lr and see how many shots it takes to hit all them in the head.

You are a poster child for mandatory confiscation of all firearms, mandatory door-to-door searches for them, and mandatory execution for possessing one.

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Yes they are running their religious narrative, proving that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.
You're talking about Trump, right?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

Talking about you far left drones and your religion worse than ISIS..

See how these drones run their debunked religious narratives at all costs.
So you ARE talking about Trump!

Are you Trump?

No, but one of the voices in his head claims to be.

But, g, don't we also need warrentless searches and seizures? Preventive detention and a government monitor present whenever two or more gather?

How can we ever feel safe without those minor inconveniences?

HOW?

And that pesky assed 4th amendment. We should get rid of that, too. And let us not forget that terrible first amendment. Screw that free speech and
freedom of religion and assembly nonsense.

And what the hell, we don't abide by the 9th and 10th amendments (I mean really, does anyone even know what they say?) and since the government has already grown to 5000 times the size it was ever intended to be, let's scrap them too. Screw it. States don't need any rights...

Let's just turn EVERYTHING over to a Centralized government, and appoint a liberal president forever, Hillary will do, then we can all become loyal subjects of tyranny - just like the liberal ISIS supporters have always had wet dreams of.

This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Those on a ‘no fly’ or terrorist watch list who are denied pursuant to the NICS database background check have the right to challenge the denial, and if the FBI can’t justify the denial within three business days, the firearm sale may proceed.

If the denial or delayed is justified, the gun buyer may submit an appeal, satisfying all due process requirements.

There is nothing about the democratic proposal that is ‘un-Constitutional’ or in any manner ‘violates’ the right to due process.

Douchebag Democrats; they need to sit-in in Chicago, Baltimore, Hartford, etc., and demand afro-americans, their constituents, stop shooting each other with illegally obtained firearms.

Last edited:
79 percent of gun owners nationally want to see their politicians take action on this issue and require more gun sellers to conduct criminal background checks before they sell guns, while only 19 percent do not want to see their elected leaders act on this issue. That includes 64 percent of NRA members calling for politicians to take action, compared with only 32 percent who do not want them to act.

RELEASE: Gun Owners Overwhelmingly Support Background Checks, See NRA as Out of Touch, New Poll Finds

Ya gotta love folks, like yourself, who believes that "polls" should replace "votes". Allah bless your little ISIS heart...

28qae8.jpg

At least you give me a good laugh. I have to give you that.

Before you jump in the ditch with the GOP and call people names, read what it is they want.
And who knew you were privy to the list.

Democrats' War on Due Process and Terrorist Fearmongering Long Predate Orlando

Those on a ‘no fly’ or terrorist watch list who are denied pursuant to the NICS database background check have the right to challenge the denial, and if the FBI can’t justify the denial within three business days, the firearm sale may proceed.

If the denial or delayed is justified, the gun buyer may submit an appeal, satisfying all due process requirements.

There is nothing about the democratic proposal that is ‘un-Constitutional’ or in any manner ‘violates’ the right to due process.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that will always vote for worse than Bush!

Remember these drones were all about Due Process before 2009..

The Day 'Due Process' Died: Obama, Holder and the End of Rights

Read it:

Democrats' War on Due Process and Terrorist Fearmongering Long Predate Orlando

Forum List

Back