Sit in on the House Floor?

ClkQyJTWMAAWeDW.jpg:large

Pass the bong

--LOL

I would say they made assholes of themselves except that God beat them to it. If "the stork" delivered them I DO hope he/she/it washed his/her/its beak before delivering any normal babies.

92 percent of Americans, including the most awesome greatest patriot Donald Trump, want tighter background checks. Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again with more gun control measures, including an assault weapons ban.

Limp dick traitor RINOs like Paul Ryan are defeating these measures and standing in the way of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

We need to support Donald Trump and his heroic stand to keep these cowardly RINOs like Paul Ryan from getting more Americans killed.

There is that oft repeated lie once again!

That "poll" was so screwed up anyone with an ounce of common sense could see how it was structured to get the desired response. It did not define what a "universal" background check is!

You cannot have a "universal" background check until all weapons are registered because it is completely unenforceable. Can you tell me how many weapons I own? No, because no one does except me, and that is the way it will stay.

So when I decide to give one to my adult children, do you think I should have to go get a background check on him? No. That's just stupid.

Gun-grabbers just want to do something, so they can feel warm and fuzzy the next time some nut job goes off and breaks the very laws we already have on the books!

How many of you airheads know that the guns used in San Bernadino were illegally modified? How well did California's gun laws work to prevent that?

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Yes they are running their religious narrative, proving that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.
You're talking about Trump, right?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

Assault weapons are already banned for all intents and purposes and many states already have waiting periods? Which shooting did that prevent?

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Yes they are running their religious narrative, proving that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.
You're talking about Trump, right?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

Assault weapons are already banned for all intents and purposes and many states already have waiting periods? Which shooting did that prevent?
You're gonna have to ask Trump.

1z3t9mp.jpg

Join the Friends of Obama like me and Chrissie, won't you? And let's ban some guns.

"Rep. John Lewis, one of the last living icons of peaceful disobedience during the civil rights movement, was leading a sit-in on the House floor Wednesday in an effort to force a vote on gun control.

"'Now is the time for us to find a way to dramatize it, to make it real,' Lewis, D-Ga., said. 'We have to occupy the floor of the House until there is action.'"
House Democrats Hold Sit-In on Gun Control
Gun control as a civil right?
"Civil and political rights are a class of rights that protect individuals'freedom from infringement by governments, social organizations, and private individuals. They ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the society and state without discrimination or repression."
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And just for a reality check regarding what Lewis now stands for:

View attachment 79017
King had big enemies, so perhaps he had legitimate reasons to own a gun?
martin-luther-king-jr-fbi-letter-1964-novemeber-from-j-edgar-hoover-fbi-mlk-murdered-by-american-government-and-memphis-police.jpg

He also wasn't a big threat to use his gun to shoot up schools or nightclubs or movie theaters.

92 percent of Americans, including the most awesome greatest patriot Donald Trump, want tighter background checks. Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again with more gun control measures, including an assault weapons ban.

Limp dick traitor RINOs like Paul Ryan are defeating these measures and standing in the way of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

We need to support Donald Trump and his heroic stand to keep these cowardly RINOs like Paul Ryan from getting more Americans killed.

There is that oft repeated lie once again!

That "poll" was so screwed up anyone with an ounce of common sense could see how it was structured to get the desired response. It did not define what a "universal" background check is!

You cannot have a "universal" background check until all weapons are registered because it is completely unenforceable. Can you tell me how many weapons I own? No, because no one does except me, and that is the way it will stay.

So when I decide to give one to my adult children, do you think I should have to go get a background check on him? No. That's just stupid.

Gun-grabbers just want to do something, so they can feel warm and fuzzy the next time some nut job goes off and breaks the very laws we already have on the books!

How many of you airheads know that the guns used in San Bernadino were illegally modified? How well did California's gun laws work to prevent that?
You're gonna have to ask Trump.

Grown men, intellectuals (supposedly) - millionaires, thanks to them helping themselves to our money and the best perks our money can buy - sitting around on their asses doing nothing...like a bunch of college drop-out, out-of-work hippies.

So this is how our Government works now?! No wonder Congress' approval rating has been below 20% for years.

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You sit on your ass for C-Span TV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' from you and me

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You sit on your ass for C-Span TV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' from you and me

"I want my Congress pay" - "I want my Congress pay" Money for nothing.

For those who don't know they are protesting not getting their way on the gun control legislation. They threaten to sit their until they get their way. I hope Hell freezes over first. Doing feel good legislation isn't going to fix whatever problem they pretend to be trying to fix.
They can keep Congress closed for all I care.

Forum List

Back