Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

I suggest we amend the 2nd A to read, the right for people to arm bears. Should make hunting even more interesting.

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
since when did shooting an innocent person become a 2nd A right??

I suggest we amend the 2nd A to read, the right for people to arm bears. Should make hunting even more interesting.

A bear isn't smart enough to extract ores out of the earth, work with chemical metallurgy, and design complex ideas and bring them to fruition. He is at a disadvantage.. Its the natural selection, evolve 101 thing. Or not.

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

~~~~~~
I'll bet that his moms' baby daddy is missing a a pistol.

Lets hear your deep thoughts. When I was 6, back in 1980, I learned gun safety, how to shoot a rifle and shotgun. Even took a 12 gage to school, walked through the halls with it and explained to the class about gun safety and how to clean a gun. No one freaked out, no one blinked an eye when I walked down the hall with a shotgun. How is it different from then and now? Just curious to see if you can identify it.
At 6 years old? BS. How did you get it to school, in a gun rack in the back window of the pickup truck you drove?

At 6 years old? BS. How did you get it to school, in a gun rack in the back window of the pickup truck you drove?

No, my parents called the principal and he said sure, bring it in. Just break it down and leave the ammo at home. That simple. The only thing I was worried about is being laughed out of the class for explaining how to clean a gun since almost everyone knew how to do that.

Oh yeah, in what state, in 1980, could you drive a car at 6 years old?

What color was he? Not that it matters...

A bear isn't smart enough to extract ores out of the earth, work with chemical metallurgy, and design complex ideas and bring them to fruition. He is at a disadvantage.. Its the natural selection, evolve 101 thing.
1673057160224.png

1673057205274.png

1673057246765.png

Bears obviously have lots of problems with weapons, but don't sell them short.

No, my parents called the principal and he said sure, bring it in. Just break it down and leave the ammo at home. That simple. The only thing I was worried about is being laughed out of the class for explaining how to clean a gun since almost everyone knew how to do that.

Oh yeah, in what state, in 1980, could you drive a car at 6 years old?
In most normal states and school districts, a 6 year old couldn't bring a shotgun to school for show and tell in 1980.

Super Cuck 5000, still trying to convince himself that he's relevant to reality... Sorry bro. You wasted it.... You chose poorly. It doesn't get any better after this, no matter how hard you E-Mote. The best you might get is a hot minute as a meme. No bitches, no blow jobs, no sympathy... You've served your useless purpose. You can read easy now.

Except... You can't. And its too late.

It's Texas. Even the little tyke trikes have hidden gun racks. It's the new sales for the NRA.

What a stupid ass thread. Come on man, I realize you get paid to post, but you can do better than this.
It did happen

I think we have to deal with it

But we need a lot more information before responding

Forum List

Back