Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

In Los Angeles, I brought my Rugen 10-22 for show and tell in Jr. High School.

And there had never been a school shooting. It wasn't until you fascists started you insane war on guns that things went to shit.
1. What is a Rugen?
2. Who? Me. Don't be a dumbass. I was a weapons instructor most of my life, running more ranges than 98% of the population has ever even been on, and qualifying expert with every weapon and weapon system I ever touched, and still doing range practice to keep up skills on a continuing basis. After all, I am a concealed carry permit holder in 30 states. Hardly a fascist anti-gun person. Thanks for the retirement increase, showing you folks appreciated my work.

Last edited:
What is a Rugen?

He was a villain in The Princess Bride. Played in the movie by Christopher Guest. A friend of Prince Humperdinck. Inventor of a great torture machine.

A six-fingered man who murdered a great swordmaker. Inigo Montoya, the son of the murdered swordmaker, has dedicated his life to hunting down and killing Rugen, to avenge his father.

Screenshot_20230107_104116_9GAG.jpg

Six-year-old gunslinger.

Virginia Teacher Shot by 6-Year-Old Student Is Showing Signs of Improvement​

RICHMOND, Va. — A Virginia teacher who was critically injured when she was shot by a 6-year-old student in Newport News is showing signs of improvement as authorities struggle to understand how a child so young could be involved in a school shooting, the city’s mayor said Saturday.

Newport News Mayor Phillip Jones said the condition of the teacher, a woman in her 30s, is “trending in a positive direction” as she remains hospitalized.

Newport News, Va. is about half white and half black, as the racial demographics go.

So I'm conflicted about this.

Take the little fucking terrorist to a 25 story building, and shove them off the top.
Along with its "parents"!!!

Unless the teacher was teaching CRT, sex education, and sex surgery.
Then it's a shame they missed any vital organs.

Forum List

Back