Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

Since Republicans will not pass legislation to protect 6 year olds from mass shootings, 6 year olds need to arm themselves for protection.

The shooting of the teacher sounds like a Stand your Ground self defense

Since democrats pass laws to groom and sexually abuse 6 year olds, 6 year olds need to arm themselves against child predator democrats.

if thats true just go through them and explain why they can be jailed or exacuted without trial.. shouldnt be hard,,
It's true your agreement is not needed. Why don't you ask those parents who have been charged with child neglect or child abuse for shit their children did for exercising what you call rights.

1. What is a Rugen?
2. Who? Me. Don't be a dumbass. I was a weapons instructor most of my life, running more ranges than 98% of the population has ever even been on, and qualifying expert with every weapon and weapon system I ever touched, and still doing range practice to keep up skills on a continuing basis. After all, I am a concealed carry permit holder in 30 states. Hardly a fascist anti-gun person. Thanks for the retirement increase, showing you folks appreciated my work.
All this and you still push the democrat agenda? You're a stupid sob

It's true your agreement is not needed. Why don't you ask those parents who have been charged with child neglect or child abuse for shit their children did for exercising what you call rights.
why is itt so hard for you to just go through the basic rights and explain how minors dont have them??

Where did the 6 year old buy his gun?? Oh that's right...6 YEAR OLDS HAVE NO SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, STUPID...
Just like you have no right to intelligence, apparently...

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.

She was probably trying to convince the poor kid he was a girl. That or she was trying to groom him.

Forum List

Back