Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

So they can vote?
Enter into a binding contract?
Buy a gun?
voting isnt a right and contracts arent rights either,,
the 2nd A doesnt say anything about purchase now does it,,

are you saying the government can force a minor into a religion of their choosing or arrest them without evidence and execute them without trial??
what about cruel and unusual punishment??

I gat a long list of you want it,,

I understand you leftist hate the constitution and the rights it protects but please stop making shit up it doesnt say,,

voting isnt a right and contracts arent rights either,,
the 2nd A doesnt say anything about purchase now does it,,

are you saying the government can force a minor into a religion of their choosing or arrest them without evidence and execute them without trial??
what about cruel and unusual punishment??

I gat a long list of you want it,,

I understand you leftist hate the constitution and the rights it protects but please stop making shit up it doesnt say,,
Voting is a right

Nope they must have prenatal approval and supervision
Something like a prisoner.
instead of being the typical prick leftist and going to the extremes or irrelevant how about you just go with the first 7 rights listed in the constitution and explain to me how minor doesnt have those rights and we can go from there??

instead of being the typical prick leftist and going to the extremes or irrelevant how about you just go with the first 7 rights listed in the constitution and explain to me how minor doesnt have those rights and we can go from there??
Fuck off fascist
Children by law must be supervised like a prisoner

Projecting little bitch
it would do you better to just go through the first 7 and explain why a minor doesnt have those rights,,
shouldnt be that hard

FYI me protecting rights is the opposite of a fascist while you wanting to deny those rights makes you the fascist,,

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
It wasn't self-defense, so it was and excercise of his 2A rights. That isn't what the 2A says...lol

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
Damn you're a lying pos.

Clearly it's the teacher's fault for not arming herself.

This is what the 2nd Amendment has wrought...

We've shown the world we have no intentions of making change when it comes to guns after Sandy Hook! If we're that desensitiized as to overlook babies being shot to death in school, we have no soul! January 6th has shown us other things as the insurrectionists were rewarded with gaining back the House! Their incompetence and total disregard for the people allowed them to take 3 days to vote in a Speaker! This country is doomed! :dunno: :stir::dev3:

We've shown the world we have no intentions of making change when it comes to guns after Sandy Hook! If we're that desensitiized as to overlook babies being shot to death in school, we have no soul! January 6th has shown us other things as the insurrectionists were rewarded with gaining back the House! Their incompetence and total disregard for the people allowed them to take 3 days to vote in a Speaker! This country is doomed! :dunno: :stir::dev3:
Gun free zones are death traps and the majority of police officers who respond to an active shooter incident are to timid. Put armed full vetted combat veterans in schools and this shit will stop.

Gun free zones are death traps and the majority of police officers who respond to an active shooter incident are to timid. Put armed full vetted combat veterans in schools and this shit will stop.

Might as well go totally "THX 1138," just live in futuristic silos! We should either school kids as done during Covid or just abolish giving birth! :dunno::stir::dev3:

Forum List

Back