Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

Might as well go totally "THX 1138," just live in futuristic silos! We should either school kids as done during Covid or just abolish giving birth! :dunno::stir::dev3:
Israel had a shooting in the 70's they put armed guards in the schools and have had two incidences since. Armed guards in schools work. This whole thing isn't about keeping people safe. It's about disarming law abiding citizens.

Supreme Court Case costs 200k $ & up up front

Paula Jones couldn't afford it either, but "they" wanted to get Clinton! The "rightwing-nuts" will pass the hat around and get it there if it's to further their interests! They'll want to protect their sacred right to wield a gun as well! :rolleyes: :dunno::stir::dev3:

LOL sure. Just like the wholesale availability of automobiles allows 12 year olds to drive one and crash into people injuring or killing them.

Too funny. The kid was out-driving the cops and would have gotten away except for one family dad too stupid to steer out of his way! And he almost still got away after being pinned in!

If the kid wasn't a hoodie, I'd teach him some better aggressive driving skills.

So...if the 6 y/o got the gun from her parents...should the parents lose their right to keep guns in the house?

We've shown the world we have no intentions of making change when it comes to guns after Sandy Hook! If we're that desensitiized as to overlook babies being shot to death in school, we have no soul! January 6th has shown us other things as the insurrectionists were rewarded with gaining back the House! Their incompetence and total disregard for the people allowed them to take 3 days to vote in a Speaker! This country is doomed! :dunno: :stir::dev3:

:cuckoo:

So...if the 6 y/o got the gun from her parents...should the parents lose their right to keep guns in the house?
ier2lhz8sqaa1.jpg

Because, even after a couple of decades of school shootings, governments would rather campaign for total gun control than do anything substantive to tighten security in schools. We could have hardened every school in the nation with much less $ than we've pissed away in Ukraine. One entrance, guarded with a well trained armed guard as well as zero access to the school for anyone who doesn't pass through metal detectors and other sensors.

So you want our elementary schools to look like prison yards.

Wait til you all see the teacher exodus next school year.

We thought the shortage was bad THIS year....

How is this even possible anymore

The stupid liberal district, of course, can only talk about how "the students got a lesson in gun violence". Great.

As a profession we MUST get better at suspending and isolating truly disturbed children. I have been banging this gong for a long time.

I hope and pray this teacher makes a full recovery. 25 years old. Geez

it would do you better to just go through the first 7 and explain why a minor doesnt have those rights,,
shouldnt be that hard

FYI me protecting rights is the opposite of a fascist while you wanting to deny those rights makes you the fascist,,
Children don't have rights they must be supervised. If not those who are their supervisors will be punished by law. Just like prisoners

1. What is a Rugen?
2. Who? Me. Don't be a dumbass. I was a weapons instructor most of my life, running more ranges than 98% of the population has ever even been on, and qualifying expert with every weapon and weapon system I ever touched, and still doing range practice to keep up skills on a continuing basis. After all, I am a concealed carry permit holder in 30 states. Hardly a fascist anti-gun person. Thanks for the retirement increase, showing you folks appreciated my work.

Yet you still joined the fascist party.

Imagine that.

Since Republicans will not pass legislation to protect 6 year olds from mass shootings, 6 year olds need to arm themselves for protection.

The shooting of the teacher sounds like a Stand your Ground self defense

Forum List

Back