Slate: You are a racist if you don't date other races

Don't let the racists tell you who you should date.

Date whomever you want

I wasn't born when the passed them. So I was in the great beyond.

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right - well, here's the thing. If you have to time travel to make your point? Don't bother.

Uhh, sorry. Those bills have your party's name written all over them. Democrats were against interracial marriage.

And again I say unto you, if you have to time travel to make your point - it's not worth making.

Guess I am not racist. I have dated hispanics, blacks, native americans.

I don't really think my wife wants me dating anyone else. Though I suppose since she is technically biracial, I would qualify as a non-racist there.

Date whomever you want

Haven't we been doing that since the 60's?

I mean for God's sake should we outlaw same race relationships?

What's next from the bed wetting cult of asinine ideas?

If you don't have gay sex at least once in your life your a homophobe?

Funny how "conservatives" are supposed to be the ones worried about the goings on in other people's bedrooms.

The stupidity of liberalism is mind blowing.

I don't really think my wife wants me dating anyone else. Though I suppose since she is technically biracial, I would qualify as a non-racist there.

Somehow, I seriously doubt you give a shit how anyone else qualifies you.

I know I don't. Tell them to kiss my ass.

Somehow, I seriously doubt you give a shit how anyone else qualifies you.

I know I don't. Tell them to kiss my ass.

You're right. I don't really care. I mostly find the dumb concept amusing.

Date whomever you want

I know of many black guys who tell white women they're racist if they won't date them.

Black guys use racism to guilt white women, I want white women to know you're not racist if you don't want to date blacks.

Date whomever you want

I know of many black guys who tell white women they're racist if they won't date them.

Black guys use racism to guilt white women, I want white women to know you're not racist if you don't want to date blacks.

You don't know any black men...quit lying!

I find certain women attractive, others not so much in a general sense. There are exceptions to the rule of course.

As a basic rule I don't find black girls attractive and I'm not going to persue them to not be called a racist. There are a few that are very attractive and I would have no problem with that.

In general most white, hispanic or european girls attract my attention. I don't feel very racist for excluding what I don't want to spend my life with.

Are black male athlete's somehow excluded from this race thing? They sure do seem to like the white girls. Is that racist?

Negro please, is what I say not true?

I see a lot of your sports stars that date white women, is that racist?

Doesn't that broad brush you carry get heavy, Tank?

You know...cough...MANY? I think not.

My half brother finds white women unattractive. All of them. He has never dated a white woman. His first wife was black and he is now married to a Chinese national. Is he a racist?

Come to think of it, I haven't found a white chick worth even dating in over a decade.

Not because of any physical attraction or lack thereof, but because of their poor character and sense of entitlement.

My first wife was a mexican. The fact that she couldn't cook was a big red flag but I missed it. Pretty much ruined my taste for that cuisine.

Once you go gook you no longer have to look?

Shit, That don't rhyme.

I see a lot of your sports stars that date white women, is that racist?

A lot of my sports stars...okay. :doubt:

Are you saying my sports stars guilted those white women into dating them? Really.

Really? Really? Really?

Forum List

Back