Slate: You are a racist if you don't date other races

If you consciously refuse to date people outside of your race that is by definition racist. :cuckoo:

It doesn't get more complicated than that.

If you are going to go by "definition" then it doesn't qualify as racist. Racism involves trying to hold people down based on their race. It doesn't have anything to do with dating preferences. If a guy likes women with blonde hair or a woman prefers tall men with a dark complexion, that isn't racist. It is just what they prefer.

A lot of my sports stars...okay. :doubt:

Are you saying my sports stars guilted those white women into dating them? Really.

Really? Really? Really?

Umm, no. What I'm saying is once they had the fame and money they went for the white girls. Is that racist?

Fame and money tend to allow a step up in the quality of female you can persue. Why is it so many rich black athletes choose to step outside their race for that woman? The average black girl isn't getting that kind of attention from these guys.

We can discuss the reason the girls are there if you want but the fact the guys with the money choose not to stay at home so to speak is what I'm questioning.

It seems to be a mark of "you've made it" as a black athlete in many cases if they can secure the white girl. Why is that?

Or, the white girl is after the fame and fortune?

But if course, all black athletes have white women.

Like I said we can discuss the motivation of the woman.

I'm just focusing right now on why the athletes lean toward white women?

If you consciously refuse to date people outside of your race that is by definition racist. :cuckoo:

It doesn't get more complicated than that.

If you are going to go by "definition" then it doesn't qualify as racist. Racism involves trying to hold people down based on their race. It doesn't have anything to do with dating preferences. If a guy likes women with blonde hair or a woman prefers tall men with a dark complexion, that isn't racist. It is just what they prefer.

No racism is defined by finding one or more races inferior in some context. It is a very broad definition. Malice and contempt is not necessary criteria for the definition.

Haven't we been doing that since the 60's?

I mean for God's sake should we outlaw same race relationships?

I know of many black guys who tell white women they're racist if they won't date them.

Black guys use racism to guilt white women, I want white women to know you're not racist if you don't want to date blacks.
I don't believe the guilt gimmick would work on a White woman who actually did not want the attentions of a Black man. But I do believe some White women who wish to make use of Black men as animated substitutes for vibrators and dildoes might find the racial guilt factor to be a convenient justification.
The most compassionate people on the planet are white women, and blacks use that compassion against them

AZMike, I know what you are saying...its something I just don't really care about. I could care less who is dating who. You seem to think a white woman is a trophy for a black man. I find that thought process to be suspectl

I would normally agree but in a thread about racism and dating it seems pertinent to the discussion.

Umm, no. What I'm saying is once they had the fame and money they went for the white girls. Is that racist?

Fame and money tend to allow a step up in the quality of female you can persue. Why is it so many rich black athletes choose to step outside their race for that woman? The average black girl isn't getting that kind of attention from these guys.

We can discuss the reason the girls are there if you want but the fact the guys with the money choose not to stay at home so to speak is what I'm questioning.

It seems to be a mark of "you've made it" as a black athlete in many cases if they can secure the white girl. Why is that?

Or, the white girl is after the fame and fortune?

But if course, all black athletes have white women.

Like I said we can discuss the motivation of the woman.

I'm just focusing right now on why the athletes lean toward white women?
I don't know what to say. You seem to think all black athletes date white women. I would argue that is not true. I don't know the numbers (or care), but I would venture to say that black athletes dating white women is proportionate to the number of normal black men
who date white women. I simply don't know.

Again, you seem to think that a white women is some sort of great accomplishment for a black person. That is nonsense.

Clearly there is a difference between REFUSING to date people of other cultures vs. not finding them attractive.

This post is trying to manipulate the definition of the word "racism", the writer clearly didn't think it through. Or maybe they did and wanted drama, like the OP.

Clearly the question is will you refuse to date someone if they are a different color/tone based on their color/tone?

If you are questioning yourself on whether or not to date someone and color/tone comes into the question, you are a racist. And this is the point of the writer. If you are attracted to someone, color/tone does not and should not matter. "She is so fun and so awesome, but she is black and my parents won't accept me dating her!"....Racism.

There's no question the writer wanted drama, as bed wetters seek to drive wedges into the racial boundaries they've establish. The left has to maintain that animosity, it's part of the power foundation.

The OP may want "drama", but exposing the insipid rants of a bed wetter does nothing to marginalize the fact that the left are the arbiters of racial hatred and animosity, not people looking for deliverance from it.

Nice try. The bed wetter here is not a Left Winger, and generally isn't.

I know of many black guys who tell white women they're racist if they won't date them.

Black guys use racism to guilt white women, I want white women to know you're not racist if you don't want to date blacks.
I don't believe the guilt gimmick would work on a White woman who actually did not want the attentions of a Black man. But I do believe some White women who wish to make use of Black men as animated substitutes for vibrators and dildoes might find the racial guilt factor to be a convenient justification.
The most compassionate people on the planet are white women, and blacks use that compassion against them

Is that really the stupidest thing you could think of? Surely you have the creativity to come up with something even a little bit more ignorant.

Is that really the stupidest thing you could think of? Surely you have the creativity to come up with something even a little bit more ignorant.
Who is it you think that feed the negro babies in Africa?

Clearly there is a difference between REFUSING to date people of other cultures vs. not finding them attractive.

This post is trying to manipulate the definition of the word "racism", the writer clearly didn't think it through. Or maybe they did and wanted drama, like the OP.

Clearly the question is will you refuse to date someone if they are a different color/tone based on their color/tone?

If you are questioning yourself on whether or not to date someone and color/tone comes into the question, you are a racist. And this is the point of the writer. If you are attracted to someone, color/tone does not and should not matter. "She is so fun and so awesome, but she is black and my parents won't accept me dating her!"....Racism.

Its ridiculous. Note the entire article focuses on White people. Strange its supposed to be about dating but morphed into white people.

Rather, it reflects the fact that whites tend to help other whites without ever discriminating against or behaving cruelly toward blacks and other nonwhites. As long as whites tend to dominate prestigious occupations, and as long as they control access to valuable social resources like access to good schools, the fact that whites, like all people, will do more to help family, friends,

I know many people of many colors and they just prefer to date within their race, comfort, religious preference, whatever it may be. Just because people wish to date within their own race it is not racist. It is racist to judge others for their decisions to do so.

Either way the guy who write the above article also wrote this one too:

Salam controversially suggested that non-parents ought to be taxed more while parents taxed less in order for the parenting burden to be shared by society

Tax the Childless
We should slash taxes on parents by jacking them up for nonparents.

Tax credits and children: Parents should pay lower taxes, and childless people should pay higher taxes.

So yeah, he says we need to tax single people without children to make them PAY for societies children, they are being SELFISH!

WTF ever!

Oh'well, I guess I am a bigot ;)

The girl I am with now is the same racial make up; mostly white with some native as I.

Last edited:
I wasn't born when the passed them. So I was in the great beyond.

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right - well, here's the thing. If you have to time travel to make your point? Don't bother.

Uhh, sorry. Those bills have your party's name written all over them. Democrats were against interracial marriage.

Now it's "Democrats". Before it was "liberals". Not the same. Fail.

This game is fun....but it is not necessary. If everyone here would just be honest about this subject.....like Tank......we'd not have to opine about who is or is not a racist.

Which one of you bigots.....other than Tank......wants to come clean?

Forum List

Back