Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we get ours

What's wrong? Your food stamps aren't enough?

Not everyone is on welfare like you. Some people actually are producers. We were talking about reparations trailer park. Get out of your welfare mentality.

Were you a whiner before you got on food stamps?
Or did the food stamps come first?

The only reparations I'd consider involve a plane ticket, one way, to the African destination of your choice.

Get your mind off your food stamps. The OP is regarding reparations. No one cares about your monthly allotment. You dont have a voice in the matter. You are nothing but an expendable pawn.

Last edited:
How much is the generational loss of your freedom going for nowadays?

Everyone on this planet has ancestors that owned slaves.

Everyone on this planet has ancestors that were enslaved.

If you think somebody owes you something because of those facts feel free to collect it from yourself.

I'm not concerned with everyone else. The question was asked by the OP if it was a good idea. You dont like my answer go suck a lemon.

I explained why your answer is so stupid it doesn't even qualify as rotten.

Blacks should pay whites for the damage they have caused our country. Blacks sold blacks to whites - whites faught whites, and freed the blacks. Blacks are a net societal deficit!

Are you illiterate or was that a typo? Whites kidnapped Blacks and enslaved them. Go sell the BS to someone that doesn't know any better dumbass.

Lol, historically many black slaves were sold into bondage by their tribal leaders. I know Europeans had better technology, but a few boatloads of white dudes at a time still wouldn't have been able to force their will on an entire continent without a little cooperation.

But I'm sure this is just a fabrication by the white man. We all know that, before the intrusion of eurocentric values, Africans were essentially socially perfect, down to a person. Everybody helping everybody, no hate, no war. Africa was probably a utopia before those damn whites came and fucked up paradise.

Europeans excelled at trickery. They pretend to be friends and gain a foothold. NA's were done the exact same way. All that stuff is documented. Something must be fundamentally wrong with people who are devious enough to plot this sort of stuff. yes white people have fabricated history many times. Columbus discovered America? Egyptians were white? The nations forefathers thought up the constitution? But I digress and so do you.

Everyone on this planet has ancestors that owned slaves.

Everyone on this planet has ancestors that were enslaved.

If you think somebody owes you something because of those facts feel free to collect it from yourself.

I'm not concerned with everyone else. The question was asked by the OP if it was a good idea. You dont like my answer go suck a lemon.

Thats nice. All you have to do is convince me why I should think you know what you are talking about?

How much is the generational loss of your freedom going for nowadays?

Umm. . . hate to point out the blatantly obvious, but you didn't lose your freedom for a generation. Your ancestors did. You weren't here.

Why are you owed?

Because my ancestors were not given reparations. How is this confusing? Heirs get what the person injured did not receive. You guys are making it complicated. Its really very simple.

Can I collect money for what your ancestors did to my ancestors?

Umm. . . hate to point out the blatantly obvious, but you didn't lose your freedom for a generation. Your ancestors did. You weren't here.

Why are you owed?

Because my ancestors were not given reparations. How is this confusing? Heirs get what the person injured did not receive. You guys are making it complicated. Its really very simple.

Can I collect money for what your ancestors did to my ancestors?

Let me know they did and i will send you a check.

Blacks should pay whites for the damage they have caused our country. Blacks sold blacks to whites - whites faught whites, and freed the blacks. Blacks are a net societal deficit!

Are you illiterate or was that a typo? Whites kidnapped Blacks and enslaved them. Go sell the BS to someone that doesn't know any better dumbass.

Actually, whites, being lazy, much preferred to buy slaves from the blacks that kidnapped and enslaved them previos to them sowing up. It saved them from running around in those god forsaken jungles.

Last edited:

Actually, whites, being lazy, much preferred to buy slaves from the blacks that kidnapped and enslaved them previos to them sowing up. It saved them from running around in those god forsaken jungles.

I cant believe you fell for that story. :lol:

Thats nice. All you have to do is convince me why I should think you know what you are talking about?

How would I accomplish that? Should I start talking about how Martians used spaceships to build the pyramids?

I cant believe you fell for that story. :lol:

If they weren't lazy why did then want slaves?

Not everyone is on welfare like you. Some people actually are producers. We were talking about reparations trailer park. Get out of your welfare mentality.

The only reparations I'd consider involve a plane ticket, one way, to the African destination of your choice.

Get your mind off your food stamps. The OP is regarding reparations. No one cares about your monthly allotment. You dont have a voice in the matter. You are nothing but an expendable pawn.

Consider the last 50 years of War on Poverty spending to be your reparations.

Now whine some more.

As soon as the inner city losers do, I'm sure.

No they would be exempt. Odds are most if not all of them have been generationally damaged due to slavery.

What kind of generational damage does slavery cause? Is one of the diseases that arise from it homosexuality?

Are you trying to tell me something? I'm not gay so no thanks. Read this link.

USA/Africa Dialogue, No 503: Slavery's Legacy

Now whine some more.

Where does this state that it was solely for Black people? What would lead you to make that incorrect assumption and assertion? :)

Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now whine some more.

Where does this state that it was solely for Black people? What would lead you to make that incorrect assumption and assertion? :)

The portion spent on Black people is reparations. Get it?

Now whine some more.

No I don't "get it". If the reparations we are referring to is a special payment meant solely for the descendants of the black slaves in this country, how is a social program that is not exclusive solely for the aforementioned people and open to all citizens suddenly "reparations for the Blacks"? :lol:

No I don't "get it". If the reparations we are referring to is a special payment meant solely for the descendants of the black slaves in this country, how is a social program that is not exclusive solely for the aforementioned people and open to all citizens suddenly "reparations for the Blacks"? :lol:

You don't want the free money? Pay it back.

You don't want the free money? Pay it back.

What are you talking about? Where did I allegedly state that I get "free money" or is that another ignorant and unfounded statement that you are making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back