Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welfare recipients do not pay taxes.

And single mothers working low paying jobs do not pay taxes.

We will find a way to get the trailer trash paying their due. Dont worry.

What the fuck do trailer trash owe you?

The money their ancestors owed for burning crosses on our lawns because the rich white business owners told them they were poor because we were taking their jobs. Dont you know your history?

And residents of prisons do not pay taxes. Nor do unemployed drug dealers and gang members.

Of the black population, who does that leave to pay taxes??

The ones that are affluent and piss you off when you see them. You know how you guys think the POTUS is uppity? I see the looks I get. :lol:

This is just pathetic now. Downright embarrassing. Maybe you should call it a night.

Umm. . . hate to point out the blatantly obvious, but you didn't lose your freedom for a generation. Your ancestors did. You weren't here.

Why are you owed?

Because my ancestors were not given reparations. How is this confusing? Heirs get what the person injured did not receive. You guys are making it complicated. Its really very simple.

It's not simple, because the people who owed your ancestors are long dead and gone. If it were simple, we wouldn't disagree on the following crux:

Those who did not commit the crime are not responsible for compensating those against whom the crime was perpetrated, and -certainly- aren't responsible for compensating people against whom the crime was -not- perpetrated.

I'm sorry that you feel like "the world" owes you, or "society" owes you, but at some point those reparations have to come out of real peoples' pockets, and no real people who are alive to have pockets today had anything to do with enslaving your ancestors.

Sometimes shit happens and you're left without recourse. That doesn't give you carte blanche to decide on which innocent parties to fuck over to right the wrongs that you choose. You start charging other people because they're the same race as the enslavers were and you're no better than any other racist prick out there.

Its not my responsibility to convince you. I really could give a care if you believe it or not. Just dont say you weren't warned.

Blacks should pay whites for the damage they have caused our country. Blacks sold blacks to whites - whites faught whites, and freed the blacks. Blacks are a net societal deficit!

Are you illiterate or was that a typo? Whites kidnapped Blacks and enslaved them. Go sell the BS to someone that doesn't know any better dumbass.

Lol, historically many black slaves were sold into bondage by their tribal leaders. I know Europeans had better technology, but a few boatloads of white dudes at a time still wouldn't have been able to force their will on an entire continent without a little cooperation.

But I'm sure this is just a fabrication by the white man. We all know that, before the intrusion of eurocentric values, Africans were essentially socially perfect, down to a person. Everybody helping everybody, no hate, no war. Africa was probably a utopia before those damn whites came and fucked up paradise.

And residents of prisons do not pay taxes. Nor do unemployed drug dealers and gang members.

The ones that are affluent and piss you off when you see them. You know how you guys think the POTUS is uppity? I see the looks I get. :lol:

Where on earth do you think I live? I don't live in DC, which has a whole population of propped up elitists who think their color entitles them to all the best....that's entirely a city phenomenon. And it's evidence that you all have already had your reparations. In the form of unearned scholarships, rent free living, and higher reimbursement for lower performance.

You're doing great already! Obviously, your slave ancestors didn't set you back at all.

Because my ancestors were not given reparations. How is this confusing? Heirs get what the person injured did not receive. You guys are making it complicated. Its really very simple.

It's not simple, because the people who owed your ancestors are long dead and gone. If it were simple, we wouldn't disagree on the following crux:

Those who did not commit the crime are not responsible for compensating those against whom the crime was perpetrated, and -certainly- aren't responsible for compensating people against whom the crime was -not- perpetrated.

I'm sorry that you feel like "the world" owes you, or "society" owes you, but at some point those reparations have to come out of real peoples' pockets, and no real people who are alive to have pockets today had anything to do with enslaving your ancestors.

Sometimes shit happens and you're left without recourse. That doesn't give you carte blanche to decide on which innocent parties to fuck over to right the wrongs that you choose. You start charging other people because they're the same race as the enslavers were and you're no better than any other racist prick out there.

Its not my responsibility to convince you. I really could give a care if you believe it or not. Just dont say you weren't warned.

If you're not trying to convince anybody, why the fuck would you be here debating?

This is just pathetic now. Downright embarrassing. Maybe you should call it a night.

Maybe you should go look in the mirror and ask yourself if I care what you think I should do.

Every freaking DNA that exists today in the modern world was enslaved at some time. Where do we start for reparations? Irish men were captured by Vikings and sold to Arabs. Arabs were captured and sold to Europe. Jews were enslaved by Egyptians. Aztecs enslaved Hondurians, Spanish enslaved Aztecs and the beat goes on.

If you're not trying to convince anybody, why the fuck would you be here debating?

I'm not debating. I'm answering questions and speaking about ways to accomplish this. Debating would mean you had something to debate about.

Maybe you should go look in the mirror and ask yourself if I care what you think I should do.

Calm yourself. It was just some friendly advice. You want to look the fool...ok with me.

Every freaking DNA that exists today in the modern world was enslaved at some time. Where do we start for reparations? Irish men were captured by Vikings and sold to Arabs. Arabs were captured and sold to Europe. Jews were enslaved by Egyptians. Aztecs enslaved Hondurians, Spanish enslaved Aztecs and the beat goes on.

Where the OP started. With Black people. Once we get ours you can start looking to the European slave system in Europe. Or you can go do it now. Not my issue.

Calm yourself. It was just some friendly advice. You want to look the fool...ok with me.

I am calm. You are the one that looks like a fool trying to tell me to calm down. Next time make sure you can see me through your computer before you stay stupid stuff like that.

Where the OP started. With Black people. Once we get ours you can start looking to the European slave system in Europe. Or you can go do it now. Not my issue.

Once we get ours

What's wrong? Your food stamps aren't enough?

Where on earth do you think I live? I don't live in DC, which has a whole population of propped up elitists who think their color entitles them to all the best....that's entirely a city phenomenon. And it's evidence that you all have already had your reparations. In the form of unearned scholarships, rent free living, and higher reimbursement for lower performance.

You're doing great already! Obviously, your slave ancestors didn't set you back at all.

I've never had any of that. I made my own wealth. That has nothing to do with my ancestors that were monetarily cheated for their suffering. I overcame in spite of. Get ready to pay up.

Last edited:

Once we get ours

Not everyone is on welfare like you. Some people actually are producers. We were talking about reparations trailer park. Get out of your welfare mentality.

I've never had any of that. I made my own wealth. That has nothing to do with my ancestors that were monetarily cheated for their suffering. I overcame in spite of. Get ready to pay up.

Now I get it. You're bitter that you weren't a trust fund baby.

Once we get ours

Not everyone is on welfare like you. Some people actually are producers. We were talking about reparations trailer park. Get out of your welfare mentality.

Were you a whiner before you got on food stamps?
Or did the food stamps come first?

The only reparations I'd consider involve a plane ticket, one way, to the African destination of your choice.

Now I get it. You're bitter that you weren't a trust fund baby.

Not really. I wouldnt change a thing. It made me who I am and i like myself. I'm a racist white persons worst nightmare. I grew up in the hood, got educated, got a great job, and finally own my own business. All that time I educated myself to what the European power structure did to not only Black Africans but their own people. The problem with clowns like you is you dont realize they are still doing the same thing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back