Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't "get it". If the reparations we are referring to is a special payment meant solely for the descendants of the black slaves in this country, how is a social program that is not exclusive solely for the aforementioned people and open to all citizens suddenly "reparations for the Blacks"? :lol:

You don't want the free money? Pay it back.

What are you talking about? Where did I allegedly state that I get "free money" or is that another ignorant and unfounded statement that you are making?

Come on man, you don't need to say it, we just know.

Thanks Sunni for the idea (sorta) re: 40 acres and a mule. :)

For.

We kidnapped them, enslaved them, should pay backwages. Fair's fair.

When did you kidnap someone and enslave them ? Both of those are crimes, and if you committed them you should be in prison.

If you realized how ignorant you are you would get educated. I clearly posted a precedent where your tax dollars paid for Japanese reparations. How stupid are you?

Wow admitting your getting your ass kicked by a person you think is ignorant doesn't speak well of you.

The Japanese held in internment camps were American citizens they weren't brought over in ships as slaves were and forced to labor in the fields.

It's two totally different things and only a dumbass like you would try to make a comparison.

The problems of poor blacks are caused by social ills within the inner city, such as the breakdown of families, high crime rates, and dependence on welfare, not slavery.

You are weak. :lol:
Those conditions were caused and are the direct result of racism, slavery, and Jim crow. Not that I think about it we need to add on some income discrepancy pay for not even being hired or paid the same wages during the Jim Crow era.

By that logic, you should LOSE income discrepancy pay by having the advantage of Affirmative Action and being hired (when whites weren't) and paid more wages, during the CURRENT era. As for the Jim Crow era, you didn't work then ? So you didn't lose anything. So you're entitled to NOTHING for that.

Now,that brings us to the subject of reparations$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be paid to all the white people, who have been members of the US workforce over the past 50 years, and discriminated against, since affirmative action has been around. These losses need to be compensated for.

They should only be paid however, by those who are responsible for the misdeeds. That means no whites or Asians should have to pay anything, since they are the ones who have been victimized. And not all blacks should pay either, since many of them don't support affirmative action. Only those people (white, black or any color) who have supported and pushed AA, should pay into this reparations fund, and ALL whites who have been in the US workforce since 1963, should receive this money.

Last edited:
I explained why your answer is so stupid it doesn't even qualify as rotten.

Thats nice. All you have to do is convince me why I should think you know what you are talking about?

How would I accomplish that? Should I start talking about how Martians used spaceships to build the pyramids?

I keep telling you Black people built the pyramids. You just hate giving credit to Black people. I know it bothers you.

Were you a whiner before you got on food stamps?
Or did the food stamps come first?

The only reparations I'd consider involve a plane ticket, one way, to the African destination of your choice.

Get your mind off your food stamps. The OP is regarding reparations. No one cares about your monthly allotment. You dont have a voice in the matter. You are nothing but an expendable pawn.

Consider the last 50 years of War on Poverty spending to be your reparations.

Now whine some more.

White people benefited from that. Dont be naive dumb ass.

No they would be exempt. Odds are most if not all of them have been generationally damaged due to slavery.

What kind of generational damage does slavery cause? Is one of the diseases that arise from it homosexuality?

Are you trying to tell me something? I'm not gay so no thanks. Read this link.

USA/Africa Dialogue, No 503: Slavery's Legacy

I am trying to tell you to stop spouting stupid words, but you think I am arguing seriously.

Consider the last 50 years of War on Poverty spending to be your reparations.

Now whine some more.

Where does this state that it was solely for Black people? What would lead you to make that incorrect assumption and assertion? :)

Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The portion spent on Black people is reparations. Get it?

No. You are a confused white boy. Thats not reparations.

The portion spent on Black people is reparations. Get it?

No I don't "get it". If the reparations we are referring to is a special payment meant solely for the descendants of the black slaves in this country, how is a social program that is not exclusive solely for the aforementioned people and open to all citizens suddenly "reparations for the Blacks"? :lol:

You don't want the free money? Pay it back.

Make me or anyone else pay back anything. I will be waiting.

Thats nice. All you have to do is convince me why I should think you know what you are talking about?

How would I accomplish that? Should I start talking about how Martians used spaceships to build the pyramids?

I keep telling you Black people built the pyramids. You just hate giving credit to Black people. I know it bothers you.

I'll give credit to all those sweaty, black slaves who lugged those big stones around, as well as to their white masters who engineered the project.

Wow admitting your getting your ass kicked by a person you think is ignorant doesn't speak well of you.

The Japanese held in internment camps were American citizens they weren't brought over in ships as slaves were and forced to labor in the fields.

It's two totally different things and only a dumbass like you would try to make a comparison.

The problems of poor blacks are caused by social ills within the inner city, such as the breakdown of families, high crime rates, and dependence on welfare, not slavery.

Those conditions were caused and are the direct result of racism, slavery, and Jim crow. Not that I think about it we need to add on some income discrepancy pay for not even being hired or paid the same wages during the Jim Crow era.

By that logic, you should LOSE income discrepancy pay by having the advantage of Affirmative Action and being hired (when whites weren't) and paid more wages, during the CURRENT era. As for the Jim Crow era, you didn't work then ? So you didn't lose anything. So you're entitled to NOTHING for that.

Now,that brings us to the subject of reparations$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be paid to all the white people, who have been members of the US workforce over the past 50 years, and discriminated against, since affirmative action has been around. These losses need to be compensated for.

They should only be paid however, by those who are responsible for the misdeeds. That means no whites or Asians should have to pay anything, since they are the ones who have been victimized. And not all blacks should pay either, since many of them don't support affirmative action. Only those people (white, black or any color) who have supported and pushed AA, should pay into this reparations fund, and ALL whites who have been in the US workforce since 1963, should receive this money.

Oh God the loser that admitted his life was ruined due to AA.

You keep telling me that they couldn't have been built using the tools available to them. I really don't care what color they were, I just like mocking idiots that think that it is imposible to do something that has clearly been done.

Last edited:
What kind of generational damage does slavery cause? Is one of the diseases that arise from it homosexuality?

Are you trying to tell me something? I'm not gay so no thanks. Read this link.

USA/Africa Dialogue, No 503: Slavery's Legacy

I am trying to tell you to stop spouting stupid words, but you think I am arguing seriously.

You cant tell me a damn thing. You are not intelligent enough and you think you can read minds. :lol:

You keep telling me that they couldn't have been built using the tools available to them. I really don't care what color they were, I just like mocking idiots that think that it is imposible to do something that has clearly been done.

Show me were a white boy built one during the same time. I will be waiting.

I wasn't around back them but I built a pyramid when I was 4. Does that count?

And what was lost was billions$$$$ of dollars in wages from lost jobs, lost promotions, lost financial aid, etc, because of affirmative action that you support, so now you need to compensate all those whites whom you've been victimizing. It might take a while to figure out just how much you and your racist AA pusher pals have caused white Americans to lose, but in the meantime, you could get the reparations started by paying $200/month into a general fund to be paid to all the white victims. And that should start immediately. Anyone designated as an AA pusher/supporter should have to pay, and if you don't, you go to jail. Got it ?

Last edited:

I wasn't around back them but I built a pyramid when I was 4. Does that count?

No. Your lego set doesn't count.

And what was lost was billions$$$$ of dollars in wages from lost jobs, lost promotions, lost financial aid, etc, because of affirmative action that you support, so now you need to compensate all those whites whom you've been victimizing. It might take a while to figure out just how much you and your racist AA pusher pals have caused white Americans to lose, but in the meantime, you could get the reparations started by paying $200/month into a general fund to be paid to all the white victims. And that should start immediately. Anyone designated as an AA pusher/supporter shou dhave to pay, and if you don't you go to jail. Got it ?

Arent you embarrassed to admit you are a loser due to AA? You didnt know 1 white guy that would help you out? You must be first class loser of epic proportions.

Even today with the modern inventions of machinery blacks could still not build the pyramids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back