Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, blacks "educated" the whites into giving up cannibalism 7000 years ago, even though there were no blacks there. That is why you guys do it today in africa? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zruss0iifyo

blacks were there until they turned white. Thats what you are. You cannot produce melanin. Its an adaption to the ice age. Once you came out of the caves and started greece we taught you in egypt how to read, write, and do math. :lol:

lol

Women, me, your mom, we have also been oppressed in times passed, how much do we get? Then there are gays, lefties, Irish Catholics, red haired people, not to mention Indians . What if, I am a descendant of a German and Jewish ? .Doesn’t this topic seem a tad ridiculous? Reparation for living victims of crimes endured in their lifetime....That is reasonable. Who do I sue to get all my money someone else suffered for? How much do I get? WHO do I sue for something that doesn’t affect me now that wasn’t an issue in my lifetime? Who? How much do I get/ Who determines my relative suffering and what it’s worth monetarily? Who pays for it? Perhaps, that is why this isn’t a serious issue, because it’s silly.

Not my issue. This is about Black reparations for slavery. i dont want to hear excuses about why I should not say its a good thing. Theres pretty much nothing you could say to convince me its not a good idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnGviamC8]Nigga Please - YouTube[/ame]

Yea, that is the black man's job. Look at this thread...

This thread asks if its a good idea. I agree it is. How is that begging? White boys have a hard time understanding OPs.:lol:
I'm not talking about the cracker ass pedo who started the thread, I am talking about you and Phoenix saying "gimme dat whitey!

I'm not saying gimme that whitey. I'm saying its a good idea. White boys have no idea how to distinguish between agreeing and asking.

LOL, Blacks "educated" the Whites into giving up Cannibalism 7000 years ago, even though there were no blacks there. That is why you guys do it today in Africa? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Blacks were there until they turned white. Thats what you are. You cannot produce melanin. Its an adaption to the ice age. Once you came out of the caves and started Greece we taught you in Egypt how to read, write, and do math. :lol:
Yes, because Greek is so like hieroglyphs. Doesn't matter much anyway. Egyptians were only black in your make-believe world anyway.

This thread asks if its a good idea. I agree it is. How is that begging? White boys have a hard time understanding OPs.:lol:
I'm not talking about the cracker ass pedo who started the thread, I am talking about you and Phoenix saying "gimme dat whitey!

I'm not saying gimme that whitey. I'm saying its a good idea. White boys have no idea how financially set I am. :lol:

LOL, can't keep the story straight. Either you are asking for reparations(begging) or you don't support them(not begging).

You blacks, a persistent race of beggars, aren't even good at it. No manners, no respect for your betters. You had to get crackers like LBJ to do the leg work for you on the Great Society. Without a white face on that, the gimme dat handouts wouldn't have come about.

LOL, Blacks "educated" the Whites into giving up Cannibalism 7000 years ago, even though there were no blacks there. That is why you guys do it today in Africa? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Blacks were there until they turned white. Thats what you are. You cannot produce melanin. Its an adaption to the ice age. Once you came out of the caves and started Greece we taught you in Egypt how to read, write, and do math. :lol:
Yes, because Greek is so like hieroglyphs. Doesn't matter much anyway. Egyptians were only black in your make-believe world anyway.

Egyptians were not Neanderthals with bad tans. They were Black. That DNA really bothers you. :lol:

kfamlUf.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not saying gimme that whitey. I'm saying its a good idea. White boys have no idea how financially set I am. :lol:

LOL, can't keep the story straight. Either you are asking for reparations(begging) or you don't support them(not begging).

You blacks, a persistent race of beggars, aren't even good at it. No manners, no respect for your betters. You had to get crackers like LBJ to do the leg work for you on the Great Society. Without a white face on that, the gimme dat handouts wouldn't have come about.

Only in your mind is the story not straight. White boys have problems with nuances I see. :lol:

Blacks want reparations? Tell one of them to come to my place and cut my grass and I'll give him $20.

Blacks want reparations? Tell one of them to come to my place and cut my grass and I'll give him $20.

We dont take food stamps and I never heard of grass growing anywhere around a trailer park.

Sure you take food stamps, and then trade them for crack. Or you buy Skittles with them. And I bet when you've strayed too close to a trailer park, you get shot at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back