Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we compare Brits to Americans in rock music, there were far more great Brits than Americans.
God save the Queen!

No doubt that the Brits excelled in Rock music, but I wouldn't say "far" more. The US had a pretty good share, and many of them groundbreakers too > Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Everly Brothers, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Crosby & Stills, Fleetwood Mac, Grateful Dead, but we're going off topic now.

And if we compare Brits to Americans in rock music, there were far more great Brits than Americans.
God save the Queen!

No doubt that the Brits excelled in Rock music, but I wouldn't say "far" more. The US had a pretty good share, and many of them groundbreakers too > Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Everly Brothers, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Crosby & Stills, Fleetwood Mac, Grateful Dead, but we're going off topic now.

Also Creedence, Doors, Simon and many others. The topic is quite idiotic, I think. Oh, I seem another Lord Byron.

As a whole. over long periods of time, blacks have done 4 things. Pick cotton, play professional basketball, receive welfare, and loot stores during race riots. This amounts to nation-building ? :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Why, there were a lot of great musicians, for example. Armstrong didn't play basketball or loot stores.

I wouldn't say there were a lot. If you compare whites to blacks in rock music, for instance, there are far more whites. But there have been a good many blues and jazz musicians among the blacks. I'll definitely give you that one. In the Rock dept., I play some of their great songs on the guitar (Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze, Chuck Berry-Johnny Be Good, et al)

I also play some old country blues learned from great black guitarists like Mississippi John Hurt and Curtis Jones.

There's also some good black guitarists in Rock who I'm not as familiar with as I should be. I plan to get better acquainted with them this year. It might even be my New Year's Resolution (Ernie Isley, Prince, Bo Diddley, Vernon Reid, Robert Randolph, Jesse Johnson, etc)

Tom Morello (RATM), Vernon Reid(Living Colour), Slash (Guns-n-Roses), Rocky George (Suicidal Tendencies), and Gary Miller(Bad Brains) might be a good start for you.

Why, there were a lot of great musicians, for example. Armstrong didn't play basketball or loot stores.

I wouldn't say there were a lot. If you compare whites to blacks in rock music, for instance, there are far more whites. But there have been a good many blues and jazz musicians among the blacks. I'll definitely give you that one. In the Rock dept., I play some of their great songs on the guitar (Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze, Chuck Berry-Johnny Be Good, et al)

I also play some old country blues learned from great black guitarists like Mississippi John Hurt and Curtis Jones.

There's also some good black guitarists in Rock who I'm not as familiar with as I should be. I plan to get better acquainted with them this year. It might even be my New Year's Resolution (Ernie Isley, Prince, Bo Diddley, Vernon Reid, Robert Randolph, Jesse Johnson, etc)

Tom Morello (RATM), Vernon Reid(Living Colour), Slash (Guns-n-Roses), Rocky George (Suicidal Tendencies), and Gary Miller(Bad Brains) might be a good start for you.

As for blacks, they usually just don't like white music. Everybody to his taste.

As for blacks, they usually just don't like white music. Everybody to his taste.

LOL, what is "white music" in this country? Public Enemy used samples from rock (Slayer), Onyxx/Biohazard, Run DMC/Aerosmith, Anthrax/too many to list, RATM/Bruce Springsteen, etc.

Blacks want reparations? Tell one of them to come to my place and cut my grass and I'll give him $20.

We dont take food stamps and I never heard of grass growing anywhere around a trailer park.

Sure you take food stamps, and then trade them for crack. Or you buy Skittles with them. And I bet when you've strayed too close to a trailer park, you get shot at.

You only believe this because you trade your food stamps for meth. I stay away from trailer park trash. They smell like wet dogs.

Egyptians were not Neanderthals with bad tans. They were Black. That DNA really bothers you. :lol:

Blacks in ancient Egypt were slaves. This is why the Arabic word for black (abeed) also means slave. They were illiterate, and contributed nothing but muscle power to labor out in the sun. They were considered useful for that, since they didn't sunburn as easily as the whites. Result > Blacks hauled the rocks. Whites did the thinking. What else is new ? Ho hum. Yawn *****

That would only make sense if Rameses III was not Black African. As it stands your fable is more of a self delusional myth. Show me DNA proof that disputes mine or you have become irrelevant in the conversation and will be confined to the sidelines.

This thread asks if its a good idea. I agree it is. How is that begging? White boys have a hard time understanding OPs.:lol:
I'm not talking about the cracker ass pedo who started the thread, I am talking about you and Phoenix saying "gimme dat whitey!

:lol: clown, show me one place on here where I stated that I wanted reparations. You can't even win an argument by lying, I'll be waiting for you to get a quote on this thread or anywhere that shows me asking for "reparations".
Oh, so you don't support reparations?

Are you not black?

I rest my case.

I'm white actually.

Kidnapping is a criminal offense, while at the time slavery wasn't, on the criminal count alone reparations are justified.

You do realize that many African's that ended up as slaves in the US were already slaves in Africa and sold by other Africans to White slavers don't you?

How long ago was that? 7,000 years? What was going on in sub-Saharan Africa 7,000 years ago? What was going on 200 years ago? What goes on now?

Cannibalism is still going on in Africa.

Warning: graphic photo of girl with facial mutilation at link

Cannibalistic militia cults grow in Central Africa

By Stephen Morgan
May 5, 2013 in World
+
The horrendous conditions of poverty, war and disease faced by the populations of Central Africa has given rise to bizarre and terrifying armed groups involved in barbarous and inhuman activities.
At least two paramilitary cannibal cults are creating terror and violence in Central Africa. Last week, World Crunch reprinted an article from the African journal Syfia International in which Justin Kalenga Tamba, a local chief from Mitwaba, was interviewed about the Mai-Mai militia group, lead by Gedeon Kyungu Mutanga. The paramilitary cult has become notorious for its activities of murder, rape and robbery and some 130,000 people are reported to have fled into the bush to escape them.
Once captured, they are known to also eat the traditional leaders of enemy tribes. Tamba claims that 40 chiefs have been killed by the Mai-Ma, “who ate their flesh, which they believe can strengthen their power and make them invulnerable to bullets.”

7000 years ago Black Africans were building Egypt and other African civilizations. Egypt didnt just spring up fully grown. There was a progression. Cannibalism was brought to Africa by Europeans like you.

How long ago was that? 7,000 years? What was going on in sub-Saharan Africa 7,000 years ago? What was going on 200 years ago? What goes on now?

Cannibalistic militia cults grow in Central Africa

By Stephen Morgan
May 5, 2013 in World
+
The horrendous conditions of poverty, war and disease faced by the populations of Central Africa has given rise to bizarre and terrifying armed groups involved in barbarous and inhuman activities.
At least two paramilitary cannibal cults are creating terror and violence in Central Africa. Last week, World Crunch reprinted an article from the African journal Syfia International in which Justin Kalenga Tamba, a local chief from Mitwaba, was interviewed about the Mai-Mai militia group, lead by Gedeon Kyungu Mutanga. The paramilitary cult has become notorious for its activities of murder, rape and robbery and some 130,000 people are reported to have fled into the bush to escape them.
Once captured, they are known to also eat the traditional leaders of enemy tribes. Tamba claims that 40 chiefs have been killed by the Mai-Ma, “who ate their flesh, which they believe can strengthen their power and make them invulnerable to bullets.”

7000 years ago Black Africans were building Egypt and other African civilizations. Egypt didnt just spring up fully grown. There was a progression. Cannibalism was brought to Africa by Europeans like you.

Black people are doing such an awful job today, your only recourse is to invent glories of the past. Why are you always talking about shit that happened 7000 years ago? Tell us about their great civilizations TODAY. :lol:

I'm white actually.

Kidnapping is a criminal offense, while at the time slavery wasn't, on the criminal count alone reparations are justified.

You do realize that many African's that ended up as slaves in the US were already slaves in Africa and sold by other Africans to White slavers don't you?

The African slave system was nothing like the European one. Go sell that somewhere else.

they don't do real history

which is why they claim black people never built anythingin this country even though the history is replete with them having built things only to have them stolen or destroyed by racist ;ike black walstreet in okie land.

they stole the black plane owners planes and Bombed that city from the air with them

Black people are doing such an awful job today, your only recourse is to invent glories of the past. Why are you always talking about shit that happened 7000 years ago? Tell us about their great civilizations TODAY. :lol:

I do that to remind you that the only reason whites have anything at all is because of the foundation taught to you by our people. To further my point you would not know how to calculate anything if not for Black Africans. Europeans tricked a people that had no concept of such actions and lack of honor. They then came to North America and did the same to the NA's.

I'm not talking about the cracker ass pedo who started the thread, I am talking about you and Phoenix saying "gimme dat whitey!

:lol: clown, show me one place on here where I stated that I wanted reparations. You can't even win an argument by lying, I'll be waiting for you to get a quote on this thread or anywhere that shows me asking for "reparations".
Oh, so you don't support reparations?

Are you not black?

I rest my case.

Why not back up your original assertion and quote a post of mine supporting or advocating reparations here for all to see? I have made plenty of posts here on this thread. :)

Last edited:

I do that to remind you that the only reason whites have anything at all is because of the foundation taught to you by our people. To further my point you would not know how to calculate anything if not for Black Africans. Europeans tricked a people that had no concept of such actions and lack of honor. They then came to North America and did the same to the NA's.
Yeah, because the feats of black Africans are so well documented.:lol:

I do like watermelon, but that's hardly an accomplishment.

Yeah, because the feats of black Africans are so well documented.:lol:

I do like watermelon, but that's hardly an accomplishment.

I agree they are well documented. That information is not taught in school. If it is mentioned, the fact that Black Africans did it is omitted. For instance they give the Greeks the credit for the Pythagorean theorem when everyone knows the largest triangles in the world are on each of the 4 sides of the pyramid. I like watermelon too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back