Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we compensate today's negros for slavery that happened 150 years ago? Makes no fucking sense.

Because we were wronged and time doesnt change a wrong into a right

You weren't wronged. Slavery was perfectly legal until new laws were passed.

You idiots love playing the victim.

Whos playing the victim. Blacks were wronged and just because time has passed doesnt mean its less wrong. Fucking children was legal before new laws were passed too. What about it?

Whos playing the victim. Blacks were wronged and just because time has passed doesnt mean its less wrong. Fucking children was legal before new laws were passed too. What about it?

You are playing the victim by claiming "we" were wronged. You nor any black American alive today was wronged by slavery. Why don't you go to Africa and help free those that are still enslaved instead of whining about what happened here 150 plus years ago?

You weren't wronged, people 150 years ago maybe, but not today's negros, so why should they be compensated?

Because you wronged our ancestors and put them on a path of failure. Any other questions

What a crock of shit. Everyone chooses their own path. Some of your ancestors were slave owners themselves. Now how about them apples!

You weren't wronged, people 150 years ago maybe, but not today's negros, so why should they be compensated?

Because you wronged our ancestors and put them on a path of failure. Any other questions

So you're a failure because of what happened 150 years ago? And you want money for that?

Not mines personally the black race as a whole in America. Money? No.

Programs to shift the balance. Yes.

No one but white people have this idea that money will be handed out. No one is asking for or promoting that idea except whites. Guess why?

So you're a failure because of what happened 150 years ago? And you want money for that?

No one but white people have this idea that money will be handed out. No one is asking for or promoting that idea except whites. Guess why?

Specify what programs would "shift the balance".

Just whites huh?

Welfare Recipients 'Just Tryin' to Get Some Obama Money'

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out

You are playing the victim by claiming "we" were wronged. You nor any black American alive today was wronged by slavery. Why don't you go to Africa and help free those that are still enslaved instead of whining about what happened here 150 plus years ago?

Oh I'm sorry then...Let me stop playing the victim (to you). Slavery was right! My Ancestors were treated fairly! Good times!

So when you have nothing you deflect to africa. Good job!

Just whites huh?

Housing, Education, Jobs the Usual

Money for condoms? I'm down with that. Otherwise just stay in school, it's free. Otherwise there's welfare, food stamps...

Money for condoms? I'm down with that. Otherwise just stay in school, it's free. Otherwise there's welfare, food stamps...

Exactly so whats the problem again?

Oh I'm sorry then...Let me stop playing the victim (to you). Slavery was right! My Ancestors were treated fairly! Good times!

There was no deflection. You're upset about slavery that happened here over 150 years ago but you don't care about your family still enslaved in your motherland.

Just setting the record straight.

Just whites huh?

Housing, Education, Jobs the Usual

Blacks have the same access as anyone else to all those things. Do you mean to tell me that none of these things can be acquired without the white man helping?

You don't think too highly of your people.

Because the ancestors of those people were not compensated dumbass.

And they will never be. Because they're dead! Dumbass!!

I'm still alive dumbass. So are other descendents of slaves.

Yes you are alive and you were never a slave. Therefore no compensation is due to you. I doubt you or could trace your lineage back that far. But on the off chance you can, who were your ancestors masters?

There was no deflection. You're upset about slavery that happened here over 150 years ago but you don't care about your family still enslaved in your motherland.

Just setting the record straight.

Uhhh ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back