Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacks have the same access as anyone else to all those things. Do you mean to tell me that none of these things can be acquired without the white man helping?

You don't think too highly of your people.

I know, thats why there should be programs ONLY for blacks and not that Affirmative Action nonsense that all the white women and asians are using up

And they will never be. Because they're dead! Dumbass!!

I'm still alive dumbass. So are other descendents of slaves.

Yes you are alive and you were never a slave. Therefore no compensation is due to you. I doubt you or could trace your lineage back that far. But on the off chance you can, who were your ancestors masters?

Its not hard to understand. My ancestors were enslaved. They were never compensated. Compensation should come to me. See how that works? Wait a minute. You are nothing but a liar. Why am I even talking to you? Go play on the highway liar.

Last edited:

Yes you are alive and you were never a slave. Therefore no compensation is due to you. I doubt you or could trace your lineage back that far. But on the off chance you can, who were your ancestors masters?

Its not hard to understand. My ancestors were enslaved. They were never compensated. Compensation should come to me. See how that works? Wait a minute. You are nothing but a liar. Why am I even talking to you? Go play on the highway liar.
Blacks are been compensated, it's called AA and welfare.

Blacks are been compensated, it's called AA and welfare.

Everybody gets AA and welfare. Whites got welfare for decades. It was made specifically for them. White women, the disabled, and other ethnicities besides Black people get AA. You must be stupid to think otherwise.

Uhhh If black people get reparations I want my tax dollars that went to any public assistance for blacks refunded. Reparations would after all put us back on an even playing field!

Uhhh If black people get reparations I want my tax dollars that went to any public assistance for blacks refunded. Reparations would after all put us back on an even playing field!

Uuuh that only works if whites did not get public assistance for decades before Blacks were able to. So add some additional money for Black people that paid taxes for whites to collect welfare.

Well us white people got together and we discussed your demands. We have decided that you can go fuck yourself; youre never getting reparations from us. Any other questions?

Well us white people got together and we discussed your demands. We have decided that you can go fuck yourself; youre never getting reparations from us. Any other questions?

Well my friends said your white people dont speak for them or the rest of the country. BTW they also said you can go fuck yourself first. We are going to get it whether you like it or not, one way or the other. Anymore questions?

Last edited:

31dUSoA.gif

If compensation goes to you, it won't go to your children or grandchildren who are also the descendants of slaves. They won't get anything because you got it all.

So we either take black people as household pets to be cared for like a helpless animal, or they stand up as men.

If compensation goes to you, it won't go to your children or grandchildren who are also the descendants of slaves. They won't get anything because you got it all.

So we either take black people as household pets to be cared for like a helpless animal, or they stand up as men.

What makes you think that any compensation coming to me would not benefit my children or grand children? Have you ever heard of the words "inheritance", "legacy", "trust fund", or "irrevocable trust"? They will be starting out in the race of life with a better position. Whites have always had the pole position. Time for things to be equaled up.

You are not taking care of anyone. You are paying a debt your ancestors benefitted from to improve their position. If you are a recent immigrant then you just incurred the debt by becoming an American citizen. Nice attempt at trying to shame someone. You guys are the ones that had to get free help. :lol:

Well my friends said your white people dont speak for them or the rest of the country. BTW they also said you can go fuck yourself first. We are going to get it whether you like it or not, one way or the other. Anymore questions?

If that's true, you'll be getting your reparations next month. If you don't get your reparations next month, you'll know that what I said was true.... you aren't ever getting shit from us.

If that's true, you'll be getting your reparations next month. If you don't get your reparations next month, you'll know that what I said was true.... you aren't ever getting shit from us.

Sorry but you were not in on when the reparations were being paid or how. You are a nobody without a voice. Your tax money will be used to foot the bill. i will make certain of that.

Sorry but you were not in on when the reparations were being paid or how. You are a nobody without a voice. Your tax money will be used to foot the bill. i will make certain of that.

Well if you get reparations, I will look like a fool, but until then YOU will be the fool. Its NEVER going to happen, and let me fill you in on a secret... the more time that passes, the less likely reparations will be paid. You better starting making some big moves right now if you want this to go down. :lol:

Well if you get reparations, I will look like a fool, but until then YOU will be the fool. Its NEVER going to happen, and let me fill you in on a secret... the more time that passes, the less likely reparations will be paid. You better starting making some big moves right now if you want this to go down. :lol:

You do look like a fool as usual. Telling me I am a fool is desperation on your part. You can get upset and type in all caps if you want to. Its coming whether you like it or not and there is nothing you can do about it except go to jail for not paying your taxes. :lol:

Uuuh that only works if whites did not get public assistance for decades before Blacks were able to. So add some additional money for Black people that paid taxes for whites to collect welfare.

How about if we offer to send you all back to Africa?

Thats fine as long as the reparations are paid for lets call it "lost wages" and all white people are sent back to Europe at the same time. There are some very nice cities in Africa i would love to live in.

Thats fine as long as the reparations are paid for lets call it "lost wages" and all white people are sent back to Europe at the same time. There are some very nice cities in Africa i would love to live in.

Sure, in Africa you can get reparations from the black slave owners that sold your ancestors' sorry asses. :lol:

Sure, in Africa you can get reparations from the black slave owners that sold your ancestors' sorry asses. :lol:

Thats already been arranged. You evidently are not aware of this right? So what kind of power do you have to get this pulled off or are you just another simple, powerless, simian proud of your redneck heritage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back