Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that there are none so blind (or irrationally fanatical) as those who will not see. Most especially if there are profits to be made. That was the whole reason slavery existed. People were blinded by profits instead of living by the tenets of the Declaration of Independence. Instead our country decided to not include Black people in this ideology so they could have a rationale to keep raking in the profits. My memory nor logic is the issue here. I too would love to see racism disappear into the history books. Problem is that my side is not the ones that brought it to the table. Until whites recognize and address this there will always be a bitterness as slavery is frantically dismissed as being worthy of reparations. The bitterness is even more pronounced when you see that there is no logical reason for it. As long as people like you and the others who think reparations are not owed feel that way your wishes will never come true in our lifetime. You have a good day as well.

Oh, but you most certainly have, and continue to bring racism to the table, in the form of affirmative action discrimination against millions of white workers. And it is specifically YOU, the pusher and supporter of this racism which has brought billions$$ in damages to whites, who should pay reparations to those whites who RIGHT NOW are suffering those damages (while the blacks you mentioned never suffered slavery).

Lastly, if we are to pay any descendants of anyone who suffered in the distant past, perhaps we could send payments to the descendants of civil war union soldiers who lost arms and legs, amputated without painkillers, and those who died, fighting to free those slaves.
So you get a big You're welcome, as you thank them for that, and go to your local civil war cemetary and beg their souls forgiveness, for completely ignoring their massive sacrifices, done so you can be here now mouthing off as you are. Bye now.

Sorry but white people brought racism into the picture. Racism was used to justify slavery. Hence the retarded belief that whites were doing Africans a favor by enslaving them all in the name of racial superiority. We know the real reason was economics as history shows us. Your whining about affirmative action is pretty pathetic seeing as white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic. That is not a program specifically for Black people anyway so you bringing that into the conversation is a sad deflection of the OP.

You should really read some of my replies to FoxFyre. Union soldiers were doing as ordered by the government. They were not mercenaries that were supposed to be paid by Black people to free them. Where in the history of this country has reparations ever been paid to soldiers doing their duty? As far as their sacrifice? It is noted but not at the level you wish because we all know the North fought the war to maintain the Union and not to free slaves. They certainly didn't fight it so I could "mouth off". The only people that fought for my right to be uppity are the freedom fighters in the 60's. I know you wish you could stop that legally or had the courage to do it physically but we all know those days are long gone. Dont we?

The fact that you call any mention of your oppression of whites through AA, as "whining" shows that you are 100% guilty of perpetrating that malicious, discriminatory racism. So as the racist that you are, you likewise deny the good that union soldiers did for you, and focus away from the fact that they freed the slaves with their lives and blood, and limbs, for which you, lacking an ounce of decency, are completely ungrateful for.

I've long ago showed that white women are not the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action, that being a FALSE talking point employed by AA scoundrels. For every white woman gaining from AA, there are 10 whose husband, father, or son is harmed by it, harming them as well.

And who cares "Where in the history of this country has reparations ever been paid to soldiers doing their duty?" Where in the history of this country has it ever been said what hasn't been done in the history of this country, can't be done ? Lots of good things are done that have never been done before. And lots of very bad things are being done, that have been going on for 50 years (like affirmative action)

Since we are only talking about the US slavery, the answer would be the US government.

1. for participating in the slave trade.
2. for continuing to enslave the children of the original slaves.
3. For benefitting to the point of becoming an economic power and not providing monetary compensation for the work of all slaves.

The U.S. government did not do any of that, however. The U.S. government in fact forbade any new slave states, but did not give itself the authority to require that the existing slave states free their slaves; otherwise there would be no USA as we know it and your ancestors might never have been freed at all. It was also the U.S. government who decreed that the slaves would be freed.

But again, I lost ancesters in the war to save the union and end slavery. If possibly your ancesters had not captured the slaves to sell into slavery in the first place, those ancesters would not have died young and that could have significantly changed my life.

Why shouldn't you have to pay me?

Yes they did do all of that. The made the 3/5ths clause in the constitution. They did not stop the existence of slavery at the first generation. The US rose to become an economic power due to the cotton trade. You should really read up on history. Its all there. So what they decreed the slaves be freed? 3-4 generations later?

What about your ancestors dying in a war their government started? Did any other war veterans get paid reparations? Were your ancestors mercenaries or soldiers? Why would we pay you? Your ancestors fought to keep the union together, not free slaves.

The US rose to become an economic power due to the cotton trade.

How much of current GDP can be traced to cotton picked by slaves, to the nearest $1 million?
Show all your work, then we can discuss the reparations the slaves should have received.

Since we are only talking about the US slavery, the answer would be the US government.

1. for participating in the slave trade.
2. for continuing to enslave the children of the original slaves.
3. For benefitting to the point of becoming an economic power and not providing monetary compensation for the work of all slaves.

For benefitting to the point of becoming an economic power

You need to quantify this.
Show all your work.

Go read about King Cotton. Please make sure you report back. I want at least 2 pages double spaced. Got that?

Got it.
Right after you do the math, Sparky.

Oh, but you most certainly have, and continue to bring racism to the table, in the form of affirmative action discrimination against millions of white workers. And it is specifically YOU, the pusher and supporter of this racism which has brought billions$$ in damages to whites, who should pay reparations to those whites who RIGHT NOW are suffering those damages (while the blacks you mentioned never suffered slavery).

Lastly, if we are to pay any descendants of anyone who suffered in the distant past, perhaps we could send payments to the descendants of civil war union soldiers who lost arms and legs, amputated without painkillers, and those who died, fighting to free those slaves.
So you get a big You're welcome, as you thank them for that, and go to your local civil war cemetary and beg their souls forgiveness, for completely ignoring their massive sacrifices, done so you can be here now mouthing off as you are. Bye now.

Sorry but white people brought racism into the picture. Racism was used to justify slavery. Hence the retarded belief that whites were doing Africans a favor by enslaving them all in the name of racial superiority. We know the real reason was economics as history shows us. Your whining about affirmative action is pretty pathetic seeing as white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic. That is not a program specifically for Black people anyway so you bringing that into the conversation is a sad deflection of the OP.

You should really read some of my replies to FoxFyre. Union soldiers were doing as ordered by the government. They were not mercenaries that were supposed to be paid by Black people to free them. Where in the history of this country has reparations ever been paid to soldiers doing their duty? As far as their sacrifice? It is noted but not at the level you wish because we all know the North fought the war to maintain the Union and not to free slaves. They certainly didn't fight it so I could "mouth off". The only people that fought for my right to be uppity are the freedom fighters in the 60's. I know you wish you could stop that legally or had the courage to do it physically but we all know those days are long gone. Dont we?

The fact that you call any mention of your oppression of whites through AA, as "whining" shows that you are 100% guilty of perpetrating that malicious, discriminatory racism. So as the racist that you are, you likewise deny the good that union soldiers did for you, and focus away from the fact that they freed the slaves with their lives and blood, and limbs, for which you, lacking an ounce of decency, are completely ungrateful for.

I've long ago showed that white women are not the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action, that being a FALSE talking point employed by AA scoundrels. For every white woman gaining from AA, there are 10 whose husband, father, or son is harmed by it, harming them as well.

And who cares "Where in the history of this country has reparations ever been paid to soldiers doing their duty?" Where in the history of this country has it ever been said what hasn't been done in the history of this country, can't be done ? Lots of good things are done that have never been done before. And lots of very bad things are being done, that have been going on for 50 years (like affirmative action)

Unfortunately, I've never been able to use AA or I would eagerly tell you I did just to see your reaction. AA was instituted because white men have this thing that will not let them be equal. They have to feel superior and it must be caused by some deep seated inferiority complex. Therefore they create systems where everyone is locked out of opportunity except them. AA was supposed to correct that but we now know it was just a rig up. White women take the money from those jobs back into the white mans household. Please stop whining because the spouse of a white man is making more money than he is.

Who did you show this to? It must have been a 2 year old. I'm a little more complicated than that. I dont care about what white man is harmed by it. Black people were harmed by 400 years of white AA. Stop being lazy and educate yourself to the level where AA is not a factor like I did. After you do that get a business and wean yourself off the rat race.

If you want to claim reparations for the descendants of Union soldiers be my guest. However let them wait 150 years like Black people are doing presently.

Last edited:
The U.S. government did not do any of that, however. The U.S. government in fact forbade any new slave states, but did not give itself the authority to require that the existing slave states free their slaves; otherwise there would be no USA as we know it and your ancestors might never have been freed at all. It was also the U.S. government who decreed that the slaves would be freed.

But again, I lost ancesters in the war to save the union and end slavery. If possibly your ancesters had not captured the slaves to sell into slavery in the first place, those ancesters would not have died young and that could have significantly changed my life.

Why shouldn't you have to pay me?

Yes they did do all of that. The made the 3/5ths clause in the constitution. They did not stop the existence of slavery at the first generation. The US rose to become an economic power due to the cotton trade. You should really read up on history. Its all there. So what they decreed the slaves be freed? 3-4 generations later?

What about your ancestors dying in a war their government started? Did any other war veterans get paid reparations? Were your ancestors mercenaries or soldiers? Why would we pay you? Your ancestors fought to keep the union together, not free slaves.

How much of current GDP can be traced to cotton picked by slaves, to the nearest $1 million?
Show all your work, then we can discuss the reparations the slaves should have received.

Go look it up like I told you to do about cotton. Then take an economics class so you understand how money works. Again I want the report double spaced, 2 pages at least.

I am all for reperations, and for equal rights.
I am descended from jews....
I will be extremely reasonable and only demand the 5000 years of interest the Egyptions owe me....,.

First you would have to prove the Jews were white and they were in Egypt at all. I have a funny feeling you were duped by the guys that wrote the bible. Bet you believe the story that Moses passed himself off as a Black guy until he was grown and no one noticed. :lol:

Go look it up like I told you to do about cotton. Then take an economics class so you understand how money works. Again I want the report double spaced, 2 pages at least.

Any time you read anything about cotton that quantifies the impact slave picked cotton has on current GDP, please share.
Until then, you have no proof that low skilled slave labor made anyone a world power.

This ****** Asclepias wants the white man's money because his business is going under due to him posting online all day. Add that to his low ****** IQ, he just can't compete in the marketplace.

Dumb porch monkey.

I want my ancestors money. The white man doesnt have anything I want that I cant get for myself. The beauty about my business is that i dont have to do much now. I can go away for a month and pull in more than I do working from home. Dont be mad I can post all day if I so desire. :lol:

I want my ancestors money.

How much? Show all your work.

Unfortunately, I've never been able to use AA or I would eagerly tell you I did just to see your reaction. AA was instituted because white men have this thing that will not let them be equal. They have to feel superior and it must be caused by some deep seated inferiority complex. Therefore they create systems where everyone is locked out of opportunity except them. AA was supposed to correct that but we now know it was just a rig up. White women take the money from those jobs back into the white mans household. Please stop whining because the spouse of a white man is making more money than he is.

Who did you show this to? It must have been a 2 year old. I'm a little more complicated than that. I dont care about what white man is harmed by it. Black people were harmed by 400 years of white AA. Stop being lazy and educate yourself to the level where AA is not a factor like I did. After you do that get a business and wean yourself off the rat race.

If you want to claim reparations for the descendants of Union soldiers be my guest. However let them wait 150 years like Black people are doing presently.

Blacks aren't waiting one minute for reparations. They've BEEN GETTING THEM for 50 years via Affirmative Action. I've already stomped your white women line. No need to get yourself stomped again.

As for me, no, I'm retired, and living on Social Security and a VA pension. And you might know that when I did educate myself to the level of a graduate school masters degree program, it was affirmative action (your reparations) that was my undoing. I also owned my own business for 12 years. Thanks for the hot tips though. It's the thought that counts.

Speaking of "thought", I'd be remiss if I didn't add that all your anti-white racist talk is what gets young black boys all charged up with hate, so they sometimes wind up dead, riddled with bullets, like Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin, both of whom shot off a lot of nasty, racist barbs at the guys who wound up killing them. Guys who talk like you do, are a big part of the race problem in America, and much of what keeps poor blacks poor, and out of the American mainstream.

Last edited:

Any time you read anything about cotton that quantifies the impact slave picked cotton has on current GDP, please share.
Until then, you have no proof that low skilled slave labor made anyone a world power.

You obviously did not follow my instructions. Its not sufficient to just read about the effect cotton had on the US rising to an economic power. You also need to understand how our monetary system works. When you gain that knowledge please present it to the board with an apology in regards to your ignorance of matters that require you look below the surface. I'll give you a hint. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo.... While world commerce may be a mystery to you because of your simplistic grasp of world events, others can be relied upon to teach you the errors of your ways.

This ****** Asclepias wants the white man's money because his business is going under due to him posting online all day. Add that to his low ****** IQ, he just can't compete in the marketplace.

Dumb porch monkey.

I want my ancestors money. The white man doesnt have anything I want that I cant get for myself. The beauty about my business is that i dont have to do much now. I can go away for a month and pull in more than I do working from home. Dont be mad I can post all day if I so desire. :lol:

Where are you at in your acceptance of the facts? Please explain each point.

Blacks aren't waiting one minute for reparations. They've BEEN GETTING THEM for 50 years via Affirmative Action. I've already stomped your white women line. No need to get yourself stomped again.

As for me, no, I'm retired, and living on Social Security and a VA pension. And you might know that when I did educate myself to the level of a graduate school masters degree program, it was affirmative action (your reparations) that was my undoing. I also owned my own business for 12 years. Thanks for the hot tips though. It's the thought that counts.

Speaking of "thought", I'd be remiss if I didn't add that all your anti-white racist talk is what gets young black boys all charged up with hate, so they sometimes wind up dead, riddled with bullets, like Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin, both of whom shot off a lot of nasty, racist barbs at the guys who wound up killing them. Guys who talk like you do, are a big part of the race problem in America, and much of what keeps poor blacks poor, and out of the American mainstream.

Try as you might AA is not reparations for the simple fact that other ethnicities benefit from them. You may have imagined you stomped the fact of white women being the biggest benefactor of AA but then you frequently are delusional in your thinking.

I have to tell you I dont believe a word you say about what you have done because I vividly recall you saying you were a failure due to AA. That tells me you did not educate yourself to a level where AA could not affect you. It is hilarious to think you expect someone to believe you were educated but claim AA took you down. :lol:

Guys that talk like me are frightening to you cave apes. This I understand. The fact that a Black teenager can frighten a grown man enough for him to shoot a teenager only speaks to the cowardly nature of cave apes. At least pick on a adult Black man. I think the consequences of taking on a Black man in your age range is just to frightening a prospect so you guys do what you always do. Wimp out instead of competing on an equal level.

I already showed you that your facts are bullshit.

Thread cleaned Infraction(s) issued

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

I already showed you that your facts are bullshit.
'
No you havent show anything disproving those facts other than you dont know what a fact consists of. Besides I was not talking to you. He can talk for himself or are you so frantic you have to speak for him? You swung and missed on everything so far. Please try again with a more thought out logical approach. Your wild conjecture does not count as facts.

Mainly survivors got most of the money. So all the slavery survivors could cash in!!!!!! lol.

The "descendants" got $100k to split amongst themselves for school only, maybe a couple of grand each.

Looks like you lose on this deal also. :lol:

Your reading comprehension aside, (or maybe you were trying to pretend you forgot the point?) that is another example setting a precedent of descendents getting the reparations. You may as well give up on the precedent angle. Its there.

Sorry, but just because the word reparation was used sets no precedent for your particular situation. It's 2 totally different situations. The descendants in this case only got a few thou for schools, which sets no precedent for slavery descendants getting anything, except maybe a few thou for school, which the guvmint probably already gives blacks. Please try again.

Yeah it actually does. Do you know what precedent means?

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

In the event reparations are paid. We have these earlier examples of descendants being paid when the original harmed party has passed. This is done because people that use common sense understand the principle of legacy. What does legacy mean?

something (such as property or money) that is received from someone who has died

Since my ancestors never received reparations then they were unable to pass any property purchased with those funds or those funds saved on to me. Again it is important to note that what the facts are is that the money was never paid. Any wild conjecture as to what would have been done with the money is speculative and not part of this debate. Any silly posts regarding that speculation is an admission that you have nothing at all with which to argue the facts.

Last edited:

Try as you might AA is not reparations for the simple fact that other ethnicities benefit from them. You may have imagined you stomped the fact of white women being the biggest benefactor of AA but then you frequently are delusional in your thinking.

I have to tell you I dont believe a word you say about what you have done because I vividly recall you saying you were a failure due to AA. That tells me you did not educate yourself to a level where AA could not affect you. It is hilarious to think you expect someone to believe you were educated but claim AA took you down. :lol:

Guys that talk like me are frightening to you cave apes. This I understand. The fact that a Black teenager can frighten a grown man enough for him to shoot a teenager only speaks to the cowardly nature of cave apes. At least pick on a adult Black man. I think the consequences of taking on a Black man in your age range is just to frightening a prospect so you guys do what you always do. Wimp out instead of competing on an equal level.

This pile of unintelligible idiocy is so wacked out, it's almost impossible to understand. I guess that's what happens to a person's mind when they are steeped in race hatred for all their life. Everything I said in the post you quoted, still stands 100%.

As for all your tough black guy, weak white guy talk, just watch MMA/UFC once in a while, and see all the white guys handing black guys their ass, which is just what they'd do to you right now, if you talked like this to them in person. As for your dumb "cave apes" phrase, you think is so cool, I shot that down long ago with a list of dozens of white people who created the great things of our modern technological world, while blacks were busy throwing spears at monkeys, and trying to catch fish with their bare hands, having never heard of a fishing reel. And don't try to lay that imbecile Egyptian trip on us again either. The only blacks in ancient Egypt were slaves/laborers.
And I never said I was a failure. You (STUPIDLY) said that.

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension aside, (or maybe you were trying to pretend you forgot the point?) that is another example setting a precedent of descendents getting the reparations. You may as well give up on the precedent angle. Its there.

Sorry, but just because the word reparation was used sets no precedent for your particular situation. It's 2 totally different situations. The descendants in this case only got a few thou for schools, which sets no precedent for slavery descendants getting anything, except maybe a few thou for school, which the guvmint probably already gives blacks. Please try again.

Yeah it actually does. Do you know what precedent means?

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

In the event reparations are paid. We have these earlier examples of descendants being paid when the original harmed party has passed. This is done because people that use common sense understand the principle of legacy. What does legacy mean?

something (such as property or money) that is received from someone who has died

Since my ancestors never received reparations then they were unable to pass any property purchased with those funds or those funds saved on to me. Again it is important to note that what the facts are is that the money was never paid. Any wild conjecture as to what would have been done with the money is speculative and not part of this debate. Any silly posts regarding that speculation is an admission that you have nothing at all with which to argue the facts.

The only reparations to be paid are those to be paid to white workers, for 50 years of racial discrimination against them by racist pushers of affirmative action. American taxpayers at large should not pay for it though. It should only be paid by those racist pushers (and they could start with YOU) :badgrin:

You obviously did not follow my instructions. Its not sufficient to just read about the effect cotton had on the US rising to an economic power. You also need to understand how our monetary system works. When you gain that knowledge please present it to the board with an apology in regards to your ignorance of matters that require you look below the surface. I'll give you a hint. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo.... While world commerce may be a mystery to you because of your simplistic grasp of world events, others can be relied upon to teach you the errors of your ways.

I apologize, for indulging your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back