Slavery

Meanwhile on the African continent TODAY....................................

There Are 9.2-Million Slaves in Africa Today​

Dumbass, there are local, county, state and federal governments. And reparations will eventually be paid. White man, you're the king of government handouts, so shut up.
Reparations will never happen. You heard it here first. The courts will never let them happen. We will sue and sue and sue and sue...

She showed up against Cornell West and Michael Eric Dyson and got chewedd up. Thiis is an extremely stupid woman. Of course white racists will brag about how great and intelligent she, but that's what they do for house......
Yup.. I’ve seen those and you are understandably mistaken, poor fellow.

Dyson is a comedy, such an inflated ego for a seriously insecure dimwit. West is actually entertaining but doesn’t believe half the bullshit he promotes.

Not your call.
Incorrect.

It IS my call.

And that of every OTHER American who would be obliged to pay for that nonsense.

And we make that call by (a) raising a stink and then if that does not work then (b) voting out-of-office any Vote Whores who helped to birth such nonsense.

Nah. IM2 knows the truth. And when you're showing a Prager U video with Candace Owens teaching about slavery, you're lost.
she is not wrong.
no one remembered Robinson Crusoe was made a slave. Only Dems' African Americans believe that slavery is only white on black. They have no clue about the slavery trade.

Why should she bother, although in the past I think I’ve seen her with fat & ugly to the bone Joy.

😄.. they’re all low rated morons .. only the densest of dense bother watching/listening to them.. Sheesh, get the message..😉
I guess they call you Lumpy because you are full of shit. That boot licking hag is scared to deal with anyone who will put her on blast.

I guess they call you Lumpy because you are full of shit. That boot licking hag is scared to deal with anyone who will put her on blast.
Well .. not completely as you seem to be. 🙄 and .. she’s a fine looking woman and brilliant from my perspective. I guess you like the buxom , misinformed and obnoxious type.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

It IS my call.

And that of every OTHER American who would be obliged to pay for that nonsense.

And we make that call by (a) raising a stink and then if that does not work then (b) voting out-of-office any Vote Whores who helped to birth such nonsense.
It's not your call. Blacks paid for everything whites have now. So just stop crying because reparations are going to happen.

Well .. not completely as you seem to be. 🙄 and .. she’s a fine looking woman and brilliant from my perspective. I guess you like the buxom , misinformed and obnoxious type.
Owens is misinformed and obnoxious without being buxom. She a straight up loser.

she is not wrong.
no one remembered Robinson Crusoe was made a slave. Only Dems' African Americans believe that slavery is only white on black. They have no clue about the slavery trade.
She is wrong and we know what happened in Europe, but we are talking about what happened in America.

It's not your call. Blacks paid for everything whites have now. So just stop crying because reparations are going to happen.
That trumps "there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do and he has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do.":laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I like a strong black woman that keeps it real, not a boot licking, sell out.
That is not what most African American guys go for. Most men are tortured from that. The lady Prog delegate from the Virgin Islands is the epitome of vile arrogance. You can see she seethes of hate. And she allegedly having some Epstein connections. I am saying. Look at her. Almost demonic.

Forum List

Back