Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

The thing is, some of you are strictly looking at this from the boy's point of view.
No matter how "lucky" you see something like this, it still is a grown adult having sex with a 13 year old. That's not ok, it's not only illegal as hell, it's immoral, completely unacceptable, and something we liken to mental illness.

Have you ever been greatly wrong about a girl's age?

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but while I have been wrong about the ages of children before, I have never confused a 13 year old with an adult.

I was once standing in a line with two other guys at work, and this tall slender redhead walked into the room. One of the other guys commented, something along the lines of "check that out".

We, the other two looked and agreed that the woman was impressively hot.

An older woman nearby, who knew the girl, scolded us, because she was only 13.

If you are able to never be wrong about the age of young people that is a very impressive skill.

Because some of them are very physically mature.

Actually a young woman I know who's job it is to check IDs has repeatedly complained to me how hard it is for her to know when someone is underage (21), because as she put it, " some of them just look so mature".

Well okay that's fine, but in this case this ADULT teacher knew exactly what the ages were of her pupils.

She most definitely did. Still it's not okay even if you aren't sure. If a person is not sure, then walk away. If a person chooses not to walk away but to pursue some type of intimate relationship, then that person is going to be held responsible for his or her actions. I have no problem with that. If you have to ask for some kind of identification or meet the family or what not, then that is what you do to be sure.

You mean a person actually takes responsibility for their actions?

Be sure you know who you are sleeping with before you sleep with them?

You have revolutionary ideas! ;)

Have a 5 minute conversation, and you can tell. Or maybe YOU can't. Lol. Ignorance is no excuse for child molestation.

1. My point was that being attracted to someone who appears, and/or you actually believe is a physically mature adult is NOT a mental illness.

2. And no, sometimes you can't tell.

3. And imo, ignorance should be a defense in this situation.

Obviously you've never had any teenage kids. You can tell.

I was at a bar, one where I had been carded until they knew me.

I struck up a conversation with a young and attractive woman.

We talked and drank for several hours.

Both of us, quite drunk by the end of the night, after I had bought her all she could drink, it just HAPPENED to come up in conversation that she was 16.

She even showed my her drivers license.

That "girl" used me like a wallet with feet.

I did not manipulate her, she manipulated ME.

I was not the "Predator" that night, she was.

Was it sad of me that I could not tell after talking to her for so long?

Maybe.

Was that mistake worthy of going to prison?

No.

That bar was full of men and women who noted nothing unusual about her presence in a bar.

I do not believe she tricked the doorman, she was related to one of the staff.

So, she had, if I had been the type of ass to think that buying a girl drinks bought me the right to sex OR if I was not dissuaded by her age reveal, she would have had total back up to take care of me.

Yes, it's pretty sad what a loser you are.

My behavior, ie buying a pretty young woman a drink is completely normal behavior for ALL NORMAL MEN.

Indeed, it is a core part of the reason we have bars.

As I told another poster, your anecdotes are probably not true. You are here defending child molestation pretty hard. You have an agenda.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but while I have been wrong about the ages of children before, I have never confused a 13 year old with an adult.

I was once standing in a line with two other guys at work, and this tall slender redhead walked into the room. One of the other guys commented, something along the lines of "check that out".

If you are able to never be wrong about the age of young people that is a very impressive skill.

Actually a young woman I know who's job it is to check IDs has repeatedly complained to me how hard it is for her to know when someone is underage (21), because as she put it, " some of them just look so mature".

Well okay that's fine, but in this case this ADULT teacher knew exactly what the ages were of her pupils.

She most definitely did. Still it's not okay even if you aren't sure. If a person is not sure, then walk away. If a person chooses not to walk away but to pursue some type of intimate relationship, then that person is going to be held responsible for his or her actions. I have no problem with that. If you have to ask for some kind of identification or meet the family or what not, then that is what you do to be sure.

That is not a reasonable policy.

What you are saying is that you don't care about young men getting sent to jail for no reason.

Do you have any sons?

My son wouldn't think of sexing up a 16-year-old, and he is only 21.

Perhaps not knowingly.

He will hit on women, he will NOT ask to see ID.

He will sleep with women before he meets their families.

The rules you support, put him at risk for random imprisonment for no reason.

What you are saying is that you don't care about young men getting sent to jail for no reason.

Do you have any sons?

Perhaps not knowingly.

There was another thread where you were defending have sex with teenagers and marrying them just the other day, wasn't there?

We all KNOW there are plenty of men out there (and women apparently) who will purposefully go after the young and more naive and impressionable kids. It's because they are easier to manipulate than an adult in most instances. They don't have too many "life experiences" to go on and a lot of kids are generally trusting of their elders. A lot of these types of people will go after children who are maybe poor so that they can entice them with gifts that their parents couldn't afford and/or children who are withdrawn and isolated without many friends and will act as if they "care" about these kids, and such other disgusting tactics. It's called "grooming." Like I said earlier, usually the children who are acting out in a sexual manner are troubled kids in one way or another. A lot of kids who were sexually molested are confused and may equate sex with "love."

That's the traditional assumption.

It has not fit with my personal modern observations.

You seem like a loser to me. :dunno:

You're kidding yourself.

You ever talk to your husband about his dating behavior before he met you?

Got a brother? Hell, is your dad still living?

Every man you know, would do as I have done.

Or more likely HAVE DONE SO.

Ask them.

Do you have any sons?

Perhaps not knowingly.

It was you who was claiming that girls should be married off at young ages, wasn't it?

We all KNOW there are plenty of men out there (and women apparently) who will purposefully go after the young and more naive and impressionable kids. It's because they are easier to manipulate than an adult in most instances. They don't have too many "life experiences" to go on and a lot of kids are generally trusting of their elders. A lot of these types of people will go after children who are maybe poor so that they can entice them with gifts that their parents couldn't afford and/or children who are withdrawn and isolated without many friends and will act as if they "care" about these kids, and such other disgusting tactics. It's called "grooming." Like I said earlier, usually the children who are acting out in a sexual manner are troubled kids in one way or another. A lot of kids who were sexually molested are confused and may equate sex with "love."

You're kidding yourself.

Ask them.

No they wouldn't. You obviously have an agenda, and your comments are agenda driven. That much is quite obvious.

You're kidding yourself.

Ask them.

My ex couldn't stand being around teenage girls. He found them annoying. He liked adult women. Don't accuse my family members of being perverts. Thanks.

1. My point was that being attracted to someone who appears, and/or you actually believe is a physically mature adult is NOT a mental illness.

Both of us, quite drunk by the end of the night, after I had bought her all she could drink, it just HAPPENED to come up in conversation that she was 16.

Maybe.

No.

That bar was full of men and women who noted nothing unusual about her presence in a bar.

So, she had, if I had been the type of ass to think that buying a girl drinks bought me the right to sex OR if I was not dissuaded by her age reveal, she would have had total back up to take care of me.

My behavior, ie buying a pretty young woman a drink is completely normal behavior for ALL NORMAL MEN.

As I told another poster, your anecdotes are probably not true. You are here defending child molestation pretty hard. You have an agenda.

I never lie.

My feelings are hurt by your accusation.

Like I said in my other post, you should ask men close to you that you respect about their histories.

Correll
Just to be clear...do you or do you not think it is acceptable for a, let's call it "senior adult"...say above the age of 25...to have a sexual relationship with a teenager?

Maybe.

No.

I never lie.

My feelings are hurt by your accusation.

Like I said in my other post, you should ask men close to you that you respect about their histories.

I already know their histories. My dad was the father of me who was a teenage girl. He would never even consider having sex with a child. Now, you are walking a thin line here talking about my family members. I would suggest you back off. Your viewpoints are only your own.

Have a 5 minute conversation, and you can tell. Or maybe YOU can't. Lol. Ignorance is no excuse for child molestation.

Maybe.

No.

Sorry, you are a responsible adult, ignorance is no excuse to break the law.

She showed you her ID because she didn't want to have sex with you.

She got drinks out of you because you were willing to buy, why would you buy a pretty girl drinks at a bar? She manipulated nothing, you were a willing participant.

Do you have any sons?

Perhaps not knowingly.

There was another thread where you were defending have sex with teenagers and marrying them just the other day, wasn't there?

No, I was discussing my issues with our current cultural expectations of young adult behavior.

You assumed that my dislike of forcibly extended childhood was motivated by defending sex with teenagers.

FYI, my wife is only a few months younger than me, and she is the OPPOSITE of naive or submissive or dumb.

Do you have any sons?

Perhaps not knowingly.

No, I was discussing my issues with our current cultural expectations of young adult behavior.

You assumed that my dislike of forcibly extended childhood was motivated by defending sex with teenagers.

FYI, my wife is only a few months younger than me, and she is the OPPOSITE of naive or submissive or dumb.

We have reasonable expectations for adults to keep their hands off children. If you don't know or you are not sure, then walk away. End of story.

You're kidding yourself.

Ask them.

My ex couldn't stand being around teenage girls. He found them annoying. He liked adult women. Don't accuse my family members of being perverts. Thanks.

FINE. Any male friends or co-workers you respect?

Ask them.

Try to present the question without spin. You might be surprised by what you hear.

If you do, try to be understanding.

Maybe.

No.

She got drinks out of you because you were willing to buy, why would you buy a pretty girl drinks at a bar? She manipulated nothing, you were a willing participant.

I was not complaining about her behavior. Hell, it was still an enjoyable night for me.

I was presenting it as evidence of how NOT the victim she was.

Of how I was NOT manipulating her.

Of how she was able to move about in a place where "children" were not allowed and NO ONE noticed anything amiss.

And yes, I know that's why she showed her ID.

It was very clever of her. It was the end of my "seduction" attempt.

You're kidding yourself.

Ask them.

FINE. Any male friends or co-workers you respect?

Ask them.

Try to present the question without spin. You might be surprised by what you hear.

If you do, try to be understanding.

No men I would associate would be doing those things.

AND, there is nothing wrong with letting children be children. There is no need to push children into relationships that they are not ready for, especially with ADULTS. This is not the 1800s, and we are not going back.

Do you have any sons?

Perhaps not knowingly.

We have reasonable expectations for adults to keep their hands off children. If you don't know or you are not sure, then walk away. End of story.

We have an unreasonable expectation that young men will be able to tell how old females are by looking, and/or will ASK FOR ID BEFORE SEX,

We have an unreasonable willingness to send said young men to prison for no reason.

Maybe.

No.

I was not complaining about her behavior. Hell, it was still an enjoyable night for me.

I was presenting it as evidence of how NOT the victim she was.

Of how I was NOT manipulating her.

Of how she was able to move about in a place where "children" were not allowed and NO ONE noticed anything amiss.

And yes, I know that's why she showed her ID.

It was very clever of her. It was the end of my "seduction" attempt.

Like I said before, most of those kinds of teens are troubled teens and come from broken homes etc. I doubt that any hot looking teenager would be interested in an old man like you anyhow. When I was a teen, anyone over 25 was OLD to me.

Forum List

Back