Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

It is disgusting that some sick fucks are really here trying to defend and justify child rape. The sick fucks doing so should be watched carefully for the obvious threat they represent to society.

It is disgusting that some sick fucks are really here trying to defend and justify child rape. The sick fucks doing so should be watched carefully for the obvious threat they represent to society.

Agreed. Whether or not a little boy wants to have sex or has fantasies of such, that doesn't mean he is prepared on any level to deal with some whacked out female psycho, and one in position of authority over the child. It's rotten. Little boys need protection too, whether they realize it or not.

For reasons that are not clear, children are maturing sexually at earlier and earlier ages.

At that same time, increased educational needs are delaying Social Adulthood.

This is a problem for society. It should be a matter of discussion.

Where the hell were all these teachers when I was in HS?

I had a French teacher in HS that was a stoned cold knockout. She looked a lot like Suzanne Pleshette but was WAY cuter. I followed her around like a puppy. If she had wanted to do the deed I would have jumped at it in a heartbeat. Boys can't be raped. That's a stupid concept. The thingy don't get stiff unless there is a natural desire. You can't fake it like a devious slut. Girls get raped! Boys get LUCKY!

The thing is, some of you are strictly looking at this from the boy's point of view.
No matter how "lucky" you see something like this, it still is a grown adult having sex with a 13 year old. That's not ok, it's not only illegal as hell, it's immoral, completely unacceptable, and something we liken to mental illness.

Agreed. Whether or not a little boy wants to have sex or has fantasies of such, that doesn't mean he is prepared on any level to deal with some whacked out female psycho, and one in position of authority over the child. It's rotten. Little boys need protection too, whether they realize it or not.
On a serious note, this case is extreme and happens far less than the reverse. Like I said people in authority should act their age... Or pay the price.

I had a French teacher in HS that was a stoned cold knockout. She looked a lot like Suzanne Pleshette but was WAY cuter. I followed her around like a puppy. If she had wanted to do the deed I would have jumped at it in a heartbeat. Boys can't be raped. That's a stupid concept. The thingy don't get stiff unless there is a natural desire. You can't fake it like a devious slut. Girls get raped! Boys get LUCKY!

The thing is, some of you are strictly looking at this from the boy's point of view.
No matter how "lucky" you see something like this, it still is a grown adult having sex with a 13 year old. That's not ok, it's not only illegal as hell, it's immoral, completely unacceptable, and something we liken to mental illness.

Have you ever been greatly wrong about a girl's age?

She purportedly has applied for the vacant sex education position open at the school.

She submitted these head shots couple with Real Life experience to put her ahead of all the contenders

vera2n-5-web.jpg

She seems to have taught the 13 year old about positions opened.

For reasons that are not clear, children are maturing sexually at earlier and earlier ages.

They are not. If anything they are more immature and that is because there is no NEED for children to rush into marriages in our modern society.

Yeah, the woman is not 'normal'.
Exploitation of anyone is inhuman. So, what do you see when you look around yourself at modern society?
Puritanism and prudishness are a much bigger threat to mental health than frank openness. Believe what you like, developing boys are better off with understanding than repression of their sexuality.

Wow. Are you going to say that being opposed to an adult having sex with a 13 year old, is akin to "Puritanism and prudishness" ?

By chance are you a member of NAMBLA ?

Have a 5 minute conversation, and you can tell. Or maybe YOU can't. Lol. Ignorance is no excuse for child molestation.

Agreed, an adult has no business violating a child. This is a mental health issue that this woman has.

They are not. If anything they are more immature and that is because there is no NEED for children to rush into marriages in our modern society.

The declining age of puberty is an established medical fact.

Adults at 12? Trends in puberty and their public health consequences

"Over the past 150 years, the age of puberty onset has fallen substantially across many developed countries. Although trends are apparent in both sexes,1 the evidence in females (where biological markers are clearer) suggests that, for instance, in northern Europe the age at menarche (first menstruation) fell during the 1800s, then further reduced by up to 3 years over the last century (fig 11).). Factors contributing to this fall include a combination of public health successes and changes in social structures. Thus, successes such as improved childhood nutrition and health status through reduction in childhood infections have been major factors accelerating the onset of puberty"

"Socially, however, stress is also a puberty accelerator, with familial disruption, including father absenteeism, being one of the most effective stressors, and levels of divorce as well as single‐parent families have rapidly escalated in many countries (eg, England, 2005).8,9 The sum effect of these changes has been relatively recent reductions in the age of puberty onset.7 However, these have not been matched by efforts to socially develop young people at an equally accelerated rate, leaving an increasing gap between physical puberty and social puberty (the age at which people are mentally, educationally and legally equipped to function as adults in modern societies). Here, we propose that this disparity may underpin many of the major public health challenges associated with young people today."

Bolding added.

The declining age of puberty is an established medical fact.

Adults at 12? Trends in puberty and their public health consequences

"Over the past 150 years, the age of puberty onset has fallen substantially across many developed countries. Although trends are apparent in both sexes,1 the evidence in females (where biological markers are clearer) suggests that, for instance, in northern Europe the age at menarche (first menstruation) fell during the 1800s, then further reduced by up to 3 years over the last century (fig 11).). Factors contributing to this fall include a combination of public health successes and changes in social structures. Thus, successes such as improved childhood nutrition and health status through reduction in childhood infections have been major factors accelerating the onset of puberty"

"Socially, however, stress is also a puberty accelerator, with familial disruption, including father absenteeism, being one of the most effective stressors, and levels of divorce as well as single‐parent families have rapidly escalated in many countries (eg, England, 2005).8,9 The sum effect of these changes has been relatively recent reductions in the age of puberty onset.7 However, these have not been matched by efforts to socially develop young people at an equally accelerated rate, leaving an increasing gap between physical puberty and social puberty (the age at which people are mentally, educationally and legally equipped to function as adults in modern societies). Here, we propose that this disparity may underpin many of the major public health challenges associated with young people today."

Bolding added.

That in no way makes them "mature" or adults. MRI evidence has concluded that there are huge differences in brain function between an adolescent and an adult. Deal with it.

There are bound to be pedophiles on these boards who will defend the actions of other pedophiles and try to justify it. They should be locked up instead of pushing this kind of absolutely ROTTEN propaganda onto the public. There is NO justification for an adult having sex with a naive and impressionable child. NONE.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but while I have been wrong about the ages of children before, I have never confused a 13 year old with an adult.

Have a 5 minute conversation, and you can tell. Or maybe YOU can't. Lol. Ignorance is no excuse for child molestation.

1. My point was that being attracted to someone who appears, and/or you actually believe is a physically mature adult is NOT a mental illness.

2. And no, sometimes you can't tell.

3. And imo, ignorance should be a defense in this situation.

There are bound to be pedophiles on these boards who will defend the actions of other pedophiles and try to justify it. They should be locked up instead of pushing this kind of absolutely ROTTEN propaganda onto the public. There is NO justification for an adult having sex with a naive and impressionable child. NONE.

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-adolescent children.

There is another phrase for people attracted to adolescents, which I forget.

There is no medical term that I am aware of for people who are attracted to young physically adult members of the opposite sex; unless it is "normal".

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-adolescent children.

There is another phrase for people attracted to adolescents, which I forget.

There is no medical term that I am aware of for people who are attracted to young physically adult members of the opposite sex; unless it is "normal".

Yes there is.

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for early adolescent children (those roughly ages 11 to 14). Some evidence suggests that hebephilia is a distinct and discernable erotic age preference .

1. My point was that being attracted to someone who appears, and/or you actually believe is a physically mature adult is NOT a mental illness.

2. And no, sometimes you can't tell.

3. And imo, ignorance should be a defense in this situation.

Obviously you've never had any teenage kids. You can tell.

Forum List

Back