SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Your Tea Party blog is full of outright lies. People on this thread a posting genuine reliable links and you are posting lying links from a group of four tea baggers.

Well next time you head out to 7-11. Hang around a while and see if anyone buys pizza with their EBT card. I've seen that myself.

You lefty wing loon.
States are charged with enforcing the laws.regarding EBT cards. If you live in a state where abuse is taking place do you job as a citizen and address it instead of telling questionalble stories and posting goofy links here.
BTW, if that happened at the local 7-11 in my town half the people in line would speak up and question the clerk. Some would call the owners and threaten to turn them in.
THE GOVERNMENT SAID IT WAS OK. How do you not understand that?

I SHOWED YOU THE LINK. THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T SAY IT WAS OK. YOU CAN NOT BUY HOT PREPARED FOOD WITH AN EBT CARD.
The USDA did and they are the govt. Do you know what the USDA is?

Damn it dude, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Idiots like you are why we even have these discussions. I showed you the fucking federal government link that said it was not an eligible food to buy. Do you have a fucking reading problem? Do you understand that every time you tell lies on here you influence idiots like Claudette, who then spreads the lies to more people?

I've lived in a trailer a good part of my life.

She had her rent paid, food stamps free medical for her kids, went to school and never had a job and never, ever supported herself or her kids.

She had it damned good at taxpayer expense.

Sure she did... how many vacations did she go on? How many days a week did she go out to eat? What kind of clothes did she wear? Did her kids have nice toys and stuff?

Now did she sell drugs or work under the table? If so then she broke the law and should be punished for it... and if you knew she was breaking the law and didn't report her you are just as guilty as her.

Her live in boyfriend was an electrician. She went on vacation at his expense.

Oh and she didn't sell drugs. Why would she. She was living pretty damned good at taxpayer expense.

Class envy

Nope Just someone who'd sick and tired of being forced to bankroll freeloaders.

Yes, millions of little girls dream of the day they can get banged up, get food stamps and live in a trailer park

Its the American Dream

Well if they are responsible they won't have to worry about living YOUR American dream.

Leftists don't care about abuses or anything. As long as the poor eat lobster and drink monster energy drinks.
Righties don't care about tax avoidance as long as it is legal.
So you don't like that they go by the law? lol wtf
it is legal, depending on the energy drink. lobster is food that may be cooked.

The way to tell if an energy drink is covered is by looking at the label. If it says "Nutritional Facts" it is legal, but if it says "Supplemental Facts" it isn't.

Your Tea Party blog is full of outright lies. People on this thread a posting genuine reliable links and you are posting lying links from a group of four tea baggers.

Well next time you head out to 7-11. Hang around a while and see if anyone buys pizza with their EBT card. I've seen that myself.

You lefty wing loon.

I can't afford 7-11

I have to use the Dumpster out back
poor lifestyle choice in the richest economy in the world?

You make a good point ...we are the richest economy in the world

Yet we have people working full time who still need food stamps to feed their family
We have people choosing between paying the doctor or paying the rent

You lefty wing loon.
States are charged with enforcing the laws.regarding EBT cards. If you live in a state where abuse is taking place do you job as a citizen and address it instead of telling questionalble stories and posting goofy links here.
BTW, if that happened at the local 7-11 in my town half the people in line would speak up and question the clerk. Some would call the owners and threaten to turn them in.

I SHOWED YOU THE LINK. THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T SAY IT WAS OK. YOU CAN NOT BUY HOT PREPARED FOOD WITH AN EBT CARD.

Lewidiot thinks he knows it all now doesn't he?? LOL

I do know this system... and it's obvious you don't.

She had her rent paid, food stamps free medical for her kids, went to school and never had a job and never, ever supported herself or her kids.

Sure she did... how many vacations did she go on? How many days a week did she go out to eat? What kind of clothes did she wear? Did her kids have nice toys and stuff?

Now did she sell drugs or work under the table? If so then she broke the law and should be punished for it... and if you knew she was breaking the law and didn't report her you are just as guilty as her.

Oh and she didn't sell drugs. Why would she. She was living pretty damned good at taxpayer expense.

Class envy

Yes, millions of little girls dream of the day they can get banged up, get food stamps and live in a trailer park

Its the American Dream
capital is a requirement under Any form of capitalism; only the right wing, never gets it.

unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed, could be a cost effective alternative.

Class envy

Its the American Dream

Well if they are responsible they won't have to worry about living YOUR American dream.
Democrats simply can't tolerate teaching a man to fish.....

You lefty wing loon.

Damn it dude, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Idiots like you are why we even have these discussions. I showed you the fucking federal government link that said it was not an eligible food to buy. Do you have a fucking reading problem? Do you understand that every time you tell lies on here you influence idiots like Claudette, who then spreads the lies to more people?
State and local laws also cant go beyond federal law but they do. The USDA said it was ok. I didn't say it, the government did..

Leftists don't care about abuses or anything. As long as the poor eat lobster and drink monster energy drinks.
Righties don't care about tax avoidance as long as it is legal.
So you don't like that they go by the law? lol wtf
it is legal, depending on the energy drink. lobster is food that may be cooked.
ummm ok totally relevant response lol
yes, they are not breaking any laws merely avoiding taxes.

Don't gimme any crap about how poor people need a balanced diet. As it is these snappers spend all this money on junk food. A diet of staples will be better for them. And MUCH cheaper for the taxpayers. Eating just those 4 staples, a person can live on a dollar a day.
ShootSpeeders

latest

Class envy

Its the American Dream

Democrats simply can't tolerate teaching a man to fish.....
Not when republicans insist on a natural rate of unemployment, so the rich can get richer, faster.

State and local laws also cant go beyond federal law but they do. The USDA said it was ok. I didn't say it, the government did..

Again... here is my link from the federal government. Notice... the link is from the USDA... and it says the hot prepared foods are not eligible. If you can't read, then have someone read it to you.

Eligible Food Items | Food and Nutrition Service

You lefty wing loon.

I can't afford 7-11

I have to use the Dumpster out back
poor lifestyle choice in the richest economy in the world?

You make a good point ...we are the richest economy in the world

Yet we have people working full time who still need food stamps to feed their family
We have people choosing between paying the doctor or paying the rent
We could be richer if we just put a stop to criminals and bums buying pizza slices at the 7-11 with EBT cards.

Then if he was living in the home and not reporting his income on her account and she was getting benefits... she was breaking the law. You should have turned her in. By not doing so you are just as guilty as she was. So you didn't turn her in, but you get on here and complain about her and want to scrap the program... you see how fucking stupid that makes you look?
Unfortunately you can't turn her in.

She can have a boyfriend living with her and as they are not his children his income cannot be counted towards her benefits.

You are 100% correct. Its like he's not even there and that happens all over America.
Is funny how I found out about this little gem.

I was in Court with a friend of mine and watching the docket.

Guy says to the Judge that his ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend living with her while she is getting public assistance, apparently hoping to have him thrown out.

Judge tells him it is none of his business who she has living with her and that if he paid his support she wouldn't be on public assistance.

I almost had to go into the Commons I wanted to laugh so hard.

Since then I have made it a practice to sit through child support hearings just to see some of these idiots attempting to get out of their support obligations.

I also found out that if a woman is in section 8 housing that she can't have anyone living with her, under any circumstances.

Last edited:

Again... here is my link from the federal government. Notice... the link is from the USDA... and it says the hot prepared foods are not eligible. If you can't read, then have someone read it to you.

The USDA still said the pizza thing was ok. Don't care what that says. Federal law gets shit on by the government all the time.

Food stamps should be used for meat, veggies, milk, dry goods and eggs and that's it.

Meat and eggs are fairly expensive and dry goods is meaningless. The blacks will say "potato chips is dry". Lets stick with staples like rice.

The USDA still said the pizza thing was ok. Don't care what that says. Federal law gets shit on by the government all the time.

Motherfucker...that link IS THE USDA. YOU'RE WRONG. Quit spreading fucking lies and making the problem worse.

Forum List

Back