Sneak in that negro

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
Funny , can anyone watch a TV ad without negrofication? While only 12-13% of the public. One can notice a negro on each and every TV ad. Why? Do jewish ad masters push racemixing through madison ave?

Funny , can anyone watch a TV ad without negrofication? While only 12-13% of the public. One can notice a negro on each and every TV ad. Why? Do jewish ad masters push racemixing through madison ave?

Goddamn good question, Adolph.

I have also noticed the way over representation of blacks.

Don't know what to make of it, maybe the Latinos should be more upset.

• Banned

Which of the two most lethal non whites is the more dangerous to White Females? Note: Don't call me "wassiss" just check DOJ facts

They shove homo also.

I tried to watch a movie about HS girls basketball from 2009? 2003? Of course fat old bus driver=lesbo. Has long talks with kids about how feelings determine what you are. In other words, trick twist turn some kids into the next batch of homo. Pass torch.

The sewer pipe from hollywood keeps pumping crap. You'd think 1/4 of all USA was homo or 1/2 "minority". Maketh me angry, withdrawn. tune out.

Last edited:
Maybe they are making up for many, many years of whites only in TV ads. People of color watched TV for many, many years before they saw anybody who looked like them in ads.

Which of the two most lethal non whites is the more dangerous to White Females? Note: Don't call me "wassiss" just check DOJ facts
I don't think that is pertinent to the discussion. I am thinking that the real reason is Shapton and company. Suing companies for not enough blacks in commercials. So to stay that BS they put more in then their population supports. As for crime, that is another subject.

My wife like watching Family Feud. Which I find entertaining and Stev Harvey has to be the best person they have had for the job.

Fully 50 percent or more of the families are black. It can't be a coincidence it has to be racial profiling. Which I thought was against the law.

You must have a really easy and simple life to be getting an ulcer over something nobody gives a shit about except you and the other Stormfronters.

You must have a really easy and simple life to be getting an ulcer over something nobody gives a shit about except you and the other Stormfronters.

Right. Do you buy Newports , Hot Cheetos , Malt likker , and like mudsharks too?

Right. Do you buy Newports , Hot Cheetos , Malt likker , and like mudsharks too?

Do you keep a log of the racial makeup of every commercial on every channel, all day every day?

Do you keep a log of the racial makeup of every commercial on every channel, all day every day?

I don't need to. Again , I defy you to give me an example of a black or brown free ad. It's impossible. The disparagy of placement or perhaps replacement is staggering.

Forum List

Back