Snopes trump did not call Nazis very fine people.

This is what they literally think MAGA is...:laughing0301:

liberal fear.jpg

You idiots lived and died by Snopes for years but now that they're telling you some inconvenient truths, you throw them under the bus?

BTW, did you know that Snopes recently verified Ashley Biden's "showers with my dad" as being true?
Just pointing out hypocrisy. Snopes is great.

#LOOTERTRUMP

You idiots lived and died by Snopes for years but now that they're telling you some inconvenient truths, you throw them under the bus?

BTW, did you know that Snopes recently verified Ashley Biden's "showers with my dad" as being true?
Everything we told these idiots from their media were lies and now they are admiting it.

Showing the democrat media changing their lies is hypocrisy? So that's how you're going to spin it.
Everything MAGA does is based in hypocrisy. Why does a “Christian” party have a philandering frontman?

#DIRTYDON

Everything we told these idiots from their media were lies and now they are admiting it.

Even Whoopi Goldberg is having doubts about Joe Biden and admitting some things most of us have known all along...

"I don’t care if he’s pooped his pants. I don’t care if he can’t put a sentence together. Show me he can’t do the job, and then I’ll say, OK. Maybe it’s time to go," Goldberg said."

Whoopi Goldberg stays loyal to Biden amid calls for him to step down: 'I don't care if he's pooped his pants'

Even Whoopi Goldberg is having doubts about Joe Biden and admitting some things most of us have known all along...

"I don’t care if he’s pooped his pants. I don’t care if he can’t put a sentence together. Show me he can’t do the job, and then I’ll say, OK. Maybe it’s time to go," Goldberg said."

Whoopi Goldberg stays loyal to Biden amid calls for him to step down: 'I don't care if he's pooped his pants'
The lies can't be covered up anymore. Hunter is going to prison however he'll turn states evidence against Jo to get a lighter sentence.

President Trump did not call Nazis and white supremacists very fine people. The democrat controlled media is falling apart.
Any intelligent person who read the transcript already knew this, yet, this leftist disinformation was broadly spread and digested by its sheeple -- including Joe Biden who used it as part of his 2020 campaign messaging.

Ironic (and sad) how disinformation is a focus of the left, except when it applies to them.

Whoopie likes old, incoherent, white men that shit their pants? huh .. strange fetish.

Forum List

Back