So a foster child is being provided a home

Should children be legally deprived in marriage of either a mother or father?

• Yes, the USSC made the right choice in making this a new normal.

• No, children need a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
by two loving foster parents and some Mormon Taliban judge wants to take that child away because the two parents are women.

The child needs a "more traditional home" according to him.

This has no place in America.

The Christian Taliban claims we want to violate their rights ... yeah their rights to dictate their morality onto the rest of us. Well, that's not a right.

Utah judge rules lesbians can't foster a child - CNN.com
The judge cited a deeply flawed study used by anti-gay organizations. We discussed that study on this forum a few weeks ago.

He cited "a study" but...

Hoagland told KUTV that when the judge was asked to show his research, he wouldn’t.

Utah judge removes lesbian couple’s foster child, says she’ll be better off with heterosexuals

judged reversed decision and child back with couple

Sexual deviants should not have access to children.

Period.

That's how their sickness spreads.

Except these two women are not sexual deviants.
That's a matter of opinion.

I'm not sure how gays aren't sexual deviants.

%96 of the adults in the country aren't butt pirates or carpet munchers.

That means the %4 who engage in such perversion are deviants.

It's my opinion that they're perverts, but it's a fact that they're deviants.

Like left-handed people? They are a statistical minority. Difference ≠ deviant.

There is no data that supports the fears that have been posted here. What has been cited has been thrown out every time the OP posts it. Every time. You have to meet a specific criteria to even be eligible to become foster parent. You have to jump through hoops. There is no data that says that two lesbian women make bad parents. Nothing.

There are 2 things that people really need to grasp. This is every bit as true once they become our kids (wards of the state).

1. Children need a stable environment. They need to be in a safe and nurturing homes where they can thrive. They need to be disciplined and be able to know that they are still loved afterwards. They need to have access to education. They need to know that the foster parents or pre-adoptive parents or biological parents are going to be there through thick and thin and not cave and say......you're too much. I don't want you.

Some same sex couples, some heterosexual couples and some single people are able to provide that for foster children. Many of each group are not going to be eligible.

2.There is beau-coup money being dropped on these children and when they age out they may not even walk away with a diploma. That is hideous. One of the problems is this fact free notion that same sex couples are incapable of providing the necessary foundations for these children.
One cannot assume that a same-sex couple is automatically a bad parent. The primary consideration should be can you provide for the child the following:

1. Financial support
  2. A stable environment
  3. Good parenting skills
  4. A peaceful and safe home

Many heterosexual couples cannot meet these requirements.

I think it has to be decided on a case by case basis. The parents' lifestyle should be a major consideration.. ..irregardless who's ass it might burn.
Kids need more than that, they need a mother and a father. Kids who lack either end up suffering the loss. Because gays cannot provide this basic need at best, or are perverts looking to groom the child to be a catamite at worst, children should be protected from them.

A child is better off being raised feral by wolves.

The Judge is wrong, and so are you, of course. Two homophobes in a pod.
If it is shown that children experience a negligent situation where they are deprived of either a father or mother, the judge is of course RIGHT. And so am I. The only way you could argue otherwise is to argue that negligence of children's needs is "OK".

Your mistake is you give importance and emphasis to adults' whims and put children's needs below that. I assure you that the way laws are written in all 50 states and federally (CAPTA) it is exactly the opposite. And as this case makes it's way UP, you will see exactly that this is so.

Children aren't pawns. They aren't "going to adapt" to a situation that harms them as a favor to your cult.
This country doesn't do what's best for children, and never has. Were that true most people wouldn't be raising children, they are unfit to be parents. Just because you can make a baby doesn't mean you know how or are worthy of raising it...
Look at Marco Rubio. Let's get daycare for parents who work so they CAN work, not live off welfare and provide for their children.

He got booed by Republicans at the GOP debate. Let me paraphrase. Fuck the kids. Fuck the family. If they can't take care of their own babies, why should I have have to? We only "care" about that kid because we hate gays.
No, we actually care about the kid. A father would have protected this boy's manhood from these predatory lezdikes.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

Except these two women are not sexual deviants.

There is no data that supports the fears that have been posted here. What has been cited has been thrown out every time the OP posts it. Every time. You have to meet a specific criteria to even be eligible to become foster parent. You have to jump through hoops. There is no data that says that two lesbian women make bad parents. Nothing.

There are 2 things that people really need to grasp. This is every bit as true once they become our kids (wards of the state).

1. Children need a stable environment. They need to be in a safe and nurturing homes where they can thrive. They need to be disciplined and be able to know that they are still loved afterwards. They need to have access to education. They need to know that the foster parents or pre-adoptive parents or biological parents are going to be there through thick and thin and not cave and say......you're too much. I don't want you.

Some same sex couples, some heterosexual couples and some single people are able to provide that for foster children. Many of each group are not going to be eligible.

2.There is beau-coup money being dropped on these children and when they age out they may not even walk away with a diploma. That is hideous. One of the problems is this fact free notion that same sex couples are incapable of providing the necessary foundations for these children.
One cannot assume that a same-sex couple is automatically a bad parent. The primary consideration should be can you provide for the child the following:

1. Financial support
  2. A stable environment
  3. Good parenting skills

I think it has to be decided on a case by case basis. The parents' lifestyle should be a major consideration.. ..irregardless who's ass it might burn.
Kids need more than that, they need a mother and a father. Kids who lack either end up suffering the loss. Because gays cannot provide this basic need at best, or are perverts looking to groom the child to be a catamite at worst, children should be protected from them.

They had had heterosexual parents !!!! They were so terrible , the state took the kids away!!!

At the very least there is no gender confusion among wolves.

1. Financial support
  2. A stable environment
  3. Good parenting skills

They had had heterosexual parents !!!! They were so terrible , the state took the kids away!!!
And put them in an even worse home?

At the very least there is no gender confusion among wolves.

lol-020.gif

Worse ? He'll I'd like to here how this kid ended up with fosters .

Why can a single woman raise a child (of either gender) but not two women?

Why can a single man raise a child (of either gender) but not two men?

Nobody can prevent a lesbian couple from having a child... except freaking nature. You almost gotta laugh at the outrage when the same easily outraged left is defending Planned Parenthood for selling murdered human baby body parts.

You are the tentative winner of today's meltdown of the day contest.

Your post has all the ingredients.

Christian conservatives are a menace. Every day they remind sane Americans why we must never allow them to get into power at the national level.

They can. So can wolves. The point isn't the unfortunate exceptions to the gold standard. Children, all of them, deserve the gold standard. A mother and a father.

That's the only reason states incentivized marriage in the first place. A state could give a rat's if two or more adults shack up; they are only interested in incentivizing two adults living together if they provide a man and woman in marriage. And that is because of the children.

No actual data supports your douchewad opinion.

Are you accusing gay parents of being pedophiles?

They can. So can wolves. The point isn't the unfortunate exceptions to the gold standard. Children, all of them, deserve the gold standard. A mother and a father.

That's the only reason states incentivized marriage in the first place. A state could give a rat's if two or more adults shack up; they are only interested in incentivizing two adults living together if they provide a man and woman in marriage. And that is because of the children.

They deserve someone to love them. That should be the only standard.

I had two loving fathers and a mother that top me even to this day she wished she had not had children and that the worst thing I ever did was have my three children. She drank and abused pills for most of my childhood. She accuses me of wanting to lock her up even though I am caring for her at her home so we don't have to put her in a nursing home. She abuses me verbal and physically (not that she is the strong hitter). Some people are not meant to be parents. I don't blame my brother for moving away and only being around one day a week. Poor thing could not have a decent relationship at it is his house.

I cheer any one that has enough love to adopt a child. It is not an accident but a deep desire and love to take in a child. I've care of and sheltered run aways with family problems at home. My kids brought many of their friends home like stray pets to say for unknown duration. I had social workers and councilor to speak to the kids and decide what the next step should be for them. I tried to adopt my niece when she ran away from her mother. She ended up with her grandparents instead.

Sexual orientation or marriage should not matter. Children need love, not alway their birth parents.

No actual data supports your douchewad opinion.

Are you accusing gay parents of being pedophiles?
1. The data has been cited over and over.

2. Duh.

Christian conservatives are a menace. Every day they remind sane Americans why we must never allow them to get into power at the national level.
Yes, trying to rescue kids from a fate worse than death puts Christians just shy Hitler.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

BTW, when you evil, godless Leftists stop trying to chop testicles off of little boys, we can have a get together and compare moral prowess.

Forum List

Back