So a foster child is being provided a home

Should children be legally deprived in marriage of either a mother or father?

• Yes, the USSC made the right choice in making this a new normal.

• No, children need a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The judge's research undoubtedly included this: Teenagers without parental role model are 67% less likely to get a job

Young men with no male role models in their lives and women without a mother figure struggle to keep their lives on track, a hard-hitting report warns today. The Prince’s Trust youth index, the largest survey of its kind, found that....67 per cent more likely to be unemployed than their counterparts. They are also significantly more likely to stay unemployed for longer than their peers, the report suggests....It found that young men with no male role model are 50 per cent more likely to abuse drugs and young females in the corresponding position are significantly more likely to drink to excess..

Young men with no male role model to look up to were twice as likely to turn or consider turning to crime as a result of being unemployed...The report, which was based on interviews with 2,170 16 to 25-year-olds...These young men are also three times more likely to feel down or depressed all of the time and significantly more likely to admit that they cannot remember the last time they felt proud...They are also significantly less likely to feel happy and confident than those with male role models, according to the figures....The Prince’s Trust report, which was carried out by YouGov, suggests young people without male role models are more than twice as likely to lack a sense of belonging

I'm sure they'll be much better off in a group home.

His order won't be overturned because this is a foster child and social services don't need a reason to remove a child. There is no rights to a foster child.

At the same time, there is a right to due process of the law. A judge must act consistent with the law. If there is not valid reason under law to prevent these two people from fostering the child, then they have a case for appeal.
His order won't be overturned because this is a foster child and social services don't need a reason to remove a child. There is no rights to a foster child.
Aren't you a compassionate Christian Conservative.
Reality is heartless. Social workers will remove a child from a foster family and place them with another foster family to replace a child that has timed out. They will change the children around to prevent bonding too closely. They don't need a reason.

If this lesbian couple wanted the kid, adopt it. The reason why they are fostering is because they get paid. Adopt and the uncle sugar checks stop.

The judge's research undoubtedly included this: Teenagers without parental role model are 67% less likely to get a job

Young men with no male role models in their lives and women without a mother figure struggle to keep their lives on track, a hard-hitting report warns today. The Prince’s Trust youth index, the largest survey of its kind, found that....67 per cent more likely to be unemployed than their counterparts. They are also significantly more likely to stay unemployed for longer than their peers, the report suggests....It found that young men with no male role model are 50 per cent more likely to abuse drugs and young females in the corresponding position are significantly more likely to drink to excess..

Young men with no male role model to look up to were twice as likely to turn or consider turning to crime as a result of being unemployed...The report, which was based on interviews with 2,170 16 to 25-year-olds...These young men are also three times more likely to feel down or depressed all of the time and significantly more likely to admit that they cannot remember the last time they felt proud...They are also significantly less likely to feel happy and confident than those with male role models, according to the figures....The Prince’s Trust report, which was carried out by YouGov, suggests young people without male role models are more than twice as likely to lack a sense of belonging

Is this your lame attempt to resurrect The Prince's Trust? lol. I am sure being a permanent warden of the state will help a child with their sense of belonging. Too funny!

If this lesbian couple wanted the kid, adopt it. The reason why they are fostering is because they get paid. Adopt and the uncle sugar checks stop.

Oh yeah , $400 a month to care for someones problem kid 24/7! Sign me up!!!

They want to adopt. An asshole Mormon Taliban judge doesn't want to let them.

Bad mix of church and state.

by two loving foster parents and some Mormon Taliban judge wants to take that child away because the two parents are women.

The child needs a "more traditional home" according to him.

This has no place in America.

The Christian Taliban claims we want to violate their rights ... yeah their rights to dictate their morality onto the rest of us. Well, that's not a right.

Utah judge rules lesbians can't foster a child - CNN.com

No place? Sounds exactly like America to me. Dunno what America people are thinking of when they wax nostalgic over this kind of thing. We used to be exactly like this on an institutional level. And it isn't like extinct now or anything.

Nobody can prevent a lesbian couple from having a child... except freaking nature. You almost gotta laugh at the outrage when the same easily outraged left is defending Planned Parenthood for selling murdered human baby body parts.
Fucker, why say something that never happened. That's slander and you are dirty.

They already have two children and there is no info that anything is wrong with them.

"He said through his research he had found out that kids in homosexual homes don't do as well as they do in heterosexual homes and when they asked to show his research he would not," Hoagland told KUTV.

Well what do you expect? Right wingers know nothing of science. They just say they do. Then they pull a Ben Carson that leaves everyone wondering and scratching their heads,

You sometimes wish they would just be honest and say they hate gays like they hate other minorities, the poor, the sick and women's rights.

Oh yeah , $400 a month to care for someones problem kid 24/7! Sign me up!!!
Agree. I was a foster parent. You don't do it for the money.
You may not have done it for the money. You don't speak for all foster parents. Some do it as a business.

by two loving foster parents and some Mormon Taliban judge wants to take that child away because the two parents are women.

The Christian Taliban claims we want to violate their rights ... yeah their rights to dictate their morality onto the rest of us. Well, that's not a right.

Funny, if I were the emotional type, I'd bury him in a not-so shallow grave, while still alive. Since I am not, I will only point out why in a liberal and secular nation you do not allow men like him to have any control over even small parts of our society...

Sounds like you are advocating for the no religious test clause to be removed.

Funny, if I were the emotional type, I'd bury him in a not-so shallow grave, while still alive. Since I am not, I will only point out why in a liberal and secular nation you do not allow men like him to have any control over even small parts of our society...

No, I'm advocating for judges to know what they are required to base their judgments on, which isn't faith or tradition or homophobia.

No, I'm advocating for judges to know what they are required to base their judgments on, which isn't faith or tradition or homophobia.

Ah. I get it. You want the religious test post election or appointment, for impeachment purposes.

Ah. I get it. You want the religious test post election or appointment, for impeachment purposes.
I want what I said.

Sil is so angsty.

The reason your group is "up in arms" about this judge's decision is because he won't cite his research where he came up with that children do better in homes with both a mother and a father.

I offer, the Prince's Trust Youth Survey of 2010, via the UK Guardian article.

The Left hates anyone who tries to protect children from a fate worse than death.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

Forum List

Back