So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?

From your own link:

Friday’s fall seemed to be triggered by the especially strong U.S. non-farm payrolls report that showed average hourly earnings posting the strongest annual gain since June 2009. Traders worried the strong wage growth could spur the Federal Reserve to hike U.S. interest rates more than expected this year, slowing earnings growth and throwing a wet blanket on the fire of economic expansion.

That doesn't mention politics or Trump but you somehow extrapolated that...

Derp
Yep. And people pull out of stocks and move to buckets that take advantage of higher interest rates.

Actually numbnuts you guys have been insisting the stock market was due to Obama so if that is true it must be his fault it dropped right?
I literally never said that.
You guys includes more of the left then just you RETARD.
Lol only retards support Trump.
Can you explain what you mean by that? What has Trump done so wrong that all his supporters deserve that title? And please explain using more than typical talk show talking points?

From your own link:

Friday’s fall seemed to be triggered by the especially strong U.S. non-farm payrolls report that showed average hourly earnings posting the strongest annual gain since June 2009. Traders worried the strong wage growth could spur the Federal Reserve to hike U.S. interest rates more than expected this year, slowing earnings growth and throwing a wet blanket on the fire of economic expansion.

That doesn't mention politics or Trump but you somehow extrapolated that...

Derp

Trump has been claiming credit for jobs and the market for a year.

Just yesterday you leftards were spouting praises on the Obama economy.
Yeah the economy WAS doing well under him.
So, for 8 years, the left said every bad thing in the Obama economy was Bush's fault, yet 1 year into Trump presidency, it's all trumps fault? The way I see it, the right have 7 years left of blaming everything on Obama. I mean, consistency, right?

So, for 8 years, the left said every bad thing in the Obama economy was Bush's fault, yet 1 year into Trump presidency, it's all trumps fault? The way I see it, the right have 7 years left of blaming everything on Obama. I mean, consistency, right?

Have you ever heard of President Trump failing at something and blaming someone or something? I mean besides the lying media?

He's not like that. People like Trump take responsibility for their actions. It's called "moral character", something which Obama never exhibited.

Have you ever heard of President Trump failing at something and blaming someone or something? I mean besides the lying media?

He's not like that. People like Trump take responsibility for their actions. It's called "moral character", something which Obama never exhibited.
Don't know, all I do know is, there needs to be consistency, for people to be honest with themselves, have some integrity, and open their eyes.

Lol you are such an idiot. You can't connect any of this shit Trump himself. Businesses still made plenty of investment under Obama. You can't name ANY legislation by Trump that has anything to do with any of that. You simply finding positive examples of growth in the last few months has nothing to do with him.

The stock market goes up and down Trump supporters will downplay the slide just like Trump critics downplayed it’s rise.

Lol you are such an idiot. You can't connect any of this shit Trump himself. Businesses still made plenty of investment under Obama. You can't name ANY legislation by Trump that has anything to do with any of that. You simply finding positive examples of growth in the last few months has nothing to do with him.
Nothing in that quote has anything to do with me crediting the stock market to Obama. As you will see, I was simply responding to the claim no real investments were made under Obama. I’m not attaching any Obama policies to the stock market in Trump’s first few months.

The libs are at it again, desperately trying to put a negative spin on the tax cuts. They hate that tax cuts are popular, tune in next week when they blame the flu on tax cuts or some other stupid shit.

GALT Trump Moral character ???? You must be fn joking A rat has more than that scumbag has

The libs are at it again, desperately trying to put a negative spin on the tax cuts. They hate that tax cuts are popular, tune in next week when they blame the flu on tax cuts or some other stupid shit.
Lol this thread isn’t about the tax cuts. This is about the bad stock market.

Dummy this is from your own link “The issue is, did tax reform kill the bull market or is tax reform a fiscal policy mistake?"

Ever notice when the market is up the Dems claim it doesn’t matter because poor people aren’t in the market but when it goes down it’s the end of the world?

Ever notice when the market is up the Dems claim it doesn’t matter because poor people aren’t in the market but when it goes down it’s the end of the world?

Its always the end of the world when Dem's are thrown out of power. Doom, gloom, and dire predictions.

Dummy this is from your own link “The issue is, did tax reform kill the bull market or is tax reform a fiscal policy mistake?"
Thank you for admitting the truth about how god awful Trump is at policy.

no I don't notice that Think you're making it up

Thank you for admitting the truth about how god awful Trump is at policy.

You are lying I said no such thing. Here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back