So, according to what I am reading, hillary won California by around 3.5 million. lol at the left.

Just wait till the Democratic minority in the Senate starts filibustering,

then we'll see how much you RWnuts love minorities getting their way.
Doesn't matter, Obama gave the president powers that shouldn't be. Trump can use them, with your blessing of course.

Let's just wait till the filibusters start.

Nuclear option. The Democrats won't risk it, because they would cut their own throats.

Ah, so as soon as presidents change, you flip flop. That's some real principles you're showing there.
No, you are I said when Obama started it, that it was a mistake. But you Obama knob polishers defended it, and Trump can now do the same with the power you supported.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

What, what does that mean?

How Many Popular Votes Did Clinton & Trump Win in Each State?

Hillary Clinton Now Leads by 1.4 Million in History-Making Popular Vote Total

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

You are seeing the fullness of their petulant spoiled ways.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

Even Donald Trump used to think that:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

10:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

Well, he is right. Hence the reason this country is a REPUBLIC and NOT a true democracy.

You have been schooled in so many fucking ways. Now go home you stupid ignorant petulant dick for brains.

Remember, now, though, the far rwnjs want majority to rule on things like LGBT and abortion issues.

This is not about FFs philosophies at all.

It is about left wing and right wing wanting power.

freewont and jknowbad both agree with me.
Gay marriage was voted down in California, Obama jumped the constitution and made it law. Hope you support Trump doing the same on abortion.
Gay marriage would pass easily today. SCOTUS made it law, not BHO. Trump is not going to nominate hard core rwnj justices to SCOTUS. Every nomination will be similar in quality and style to Merrick Garland.
Unborn has civil rights. See how easy that is?

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.
30 states for trump and 20 for Hildabeast, crazy Cali should not be determining the presidency. Its over, say it with me Donald trump is the president of the United States of America....

Just wait till the Democratic minority in the Senate starts filibustering,

then we'll see how much you RWnuts love minorities getting their way.
Doesn't matter, Obama gave the president powers that shouldn't be. Trump can use them, with your blessing of course.

Let's just wait till the filibusters start.
OIC, what the fuck happened to all that "will of the majority" bullshit? NOW you're supporting the anti-democratic parliamentarian filibuster rule in the Senate?

The breadth, depth and enduring nature of your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Hate to burst your bubble but I got some bad news for ya on that front pal ... "Reid Rule" and ACA passage style Reconciliation, seems the Democrats pulled the cork on that genie bottle a bit too soon and now it's going to come back and bite them right in the ass.

I am merely pointing what's going to happen. I am not a supporter of the filibuster,

and once the Democrats get even for the GOP filibustering of the past 8 years,

I think it should go.

They filibuster Trump's agenda at their peril. The voters aren't going to be pleased with Democrat douche bags who prevent Trump from making America great again. The overwhelming majority supports the wall. The overwhelming majority supports his tax plan. The overwhelming majority supports repealing and replacing Obomacare.

Last edited:
Remember, now, though, the far rwnjs want majority to rule on things like LGBT and abortion issues.

Gay marriage was voted down in California, Obama jumped the constitution and made it law. Hope you support Trump doing the same on abortion.
Gay marriage would pass easily today. SCOTUS made it law, not BHO. Trump is not going to nominate hard core rwnj justices to SCOTUS. Every nomination will be similar in quality and style to Merrick Garland.
Except you cannot show that the judiciary generally believes that. See how easy that is?

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.

How is the chief executive elected in your country?

Wouldn't have to, she's got almost 2 million more individual votes than Trump. It becomes moot. But it should have been abolished years ago.

EC was first created in 1781 when we used horses to get around and relied on candle light to see at night. What do you use for transportation and electricity in your country?

Except you cannot show that the judiciary generally believes that. See how easy that is?
TRUMP WILL PROBABLY replace 3 to 4 justices. See how easy it can be?

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.

Wouldn't have to, she's got almost 2 million more individual votes than Trump. It becomes moot. But it should have been abolished years ago.

EC was first created in 1781 when we used horses to get around and relied on candle light to see at night. What do you use for transportation and electricity in your country?
Crazy Cali has no right to determine the presidency... :cuckoo:

And the state legislatures are only turning more and more red… Fact

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Well, he is right. Hence the reason this country is a REPUBLIC and NOT a true democracy.

You have been schooled in so many fucking ways. Now go home you stupid ignorant petulant dick for brains.

I guess Donald still needs to be schooled.
And the uneducated like yourself voted for him.

That's a fact.

Crazy Cali has no right to determine the presidency... :cuckoo:

California is a state, it doesn't vote. The people who live there do.

But his picks will truly disappoint you. See how easy that is? Only the far right and alt right like each other. All the rest of us use you. You are like the HS punches, just like you were.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The irony, you stupid fuck, is he was right. Popular vote would be a disaster for a democracy, since inevitably mob rule would destroy that very democracy.

Hence, the EC is a disaster for a democracy. Which this country is NOT.

I used to despise Harry Reid.
Now I think he is responsible for one of the greatest things any LIB politician has ever done in US history.
I'm sending Harry a nice Christmas card with a ten dollar bill enclosed.

But his picks will truly disappoint you. See how easy that is? Only the far right and alt right like each other. All the rest of us use you. You are like the HS punches, just like you were.
Only you hope, your dreams got crushed when Hillary lost. Now you are just hoping.

Poor NYC. Winter has come...for the Prog Loons. Just drink away the next 8 years, bub. It will go by more quickly that way.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The irony, you stupid fuck, is he was right. Popular vote would be a disaster for a democracy, since inevitably mob rule would destroy that very democracy.

So now you disagree with Abraham Lincoln, too.
Well, you wanted a monarchy, and dumbass, you got one.

Throw out the illegal votes and the Trump rigging, HRC probably won by 6 million votes.
You are fucking loser
You can't handle the fact that Trump is a minority candidate?

Either he will toe the GOP's line in Congress, which is mainstream, or the GOP will break him.

You worship Bill Clinton who merely won 43% of the popular vote. Trump's share is 47%. I bet you didn't whinge that Clinton was a minority candidate back then, bub.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

So now you disagree with Abraham Lincoln, too.
Well, you wanted a monarchy, and dumbass, you got one.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard that I just did a Cappuccino Angry Dragon.

Trump, Monarchy?

That is rich coming from someone who supported the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate

And guess what: this ain't gonna happen either...

-2.jpg

Forum List

Back