🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So cvs is going to stop selling tobacco

As smokers can't smoke inside a CVS, all CVS is doing is driving customers who smoke to Walgreens.

It's there prerogative, but a rather silly business decision, imo.

CVS is trying to change their image. They do not want a bunch of seedy looking cigarette smokers hanging around

But they're fine with a bum buying a 40 of beer and a bunch of lottery tickets!

fine with it, they're actually happy to pay for it.

As smokers can't smoke inside a CVS, all CVS is doing is driving customers who smoke to Walgreens.

It's there prerogative, but a rather silly business decision, imo.

CVS is trying to change their image. They do not want a bunch of seedy looking cigarette smokers hanging around

But they're fine with a bum buying a 40 of beer and a bunch of lottery tickets!

Compared to smokers....who wouldn't be?

Impossible. You do not come up with shit that stupid on alcohol alone. What are you mixing it with? LSD? 'Shrooms? Crack? Idiot powder?

Will they stop selling alcohol and soda and candy too?

If they don't, they should be mocked accordingly.

I don't care what they do but they need to be aware that the rest of the US will simply laugh at them for the pretense of this being all about health.

Impossible. You do not come up with shit that stupid on alcohol alone. What are you mixing it with? LSD? 'Shrooms? Crack? Idiot powder?

Mix it?

I drink expensive bourbon....straight up is the way to go

Obviously a strategic move. They will need the shelf space for marijuana....a much higher margin product.

Pharmacies are one of the most expensive places in any town to buy smokes, anyway.

No wonder CVS quit stocking them, there's absolutely no incentive to buy them there.

out here Cvs and Arco are the 2 cheapest places to buy cartons....53.00 bucks plus tax...every other place my wife checked was anywhere from 5-10 bucks higher...

Forum List

Back