So Flake wants a week long FBI investigation

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Republicans surely know the out come if the FBI is allowed to investigate. All that is going to happen is after a week whatever comes out Flake will be pressured once again by the democrats to say something along the lines of with this new information I think we need to postpone the vote for more time, or with this new information I can't vote for Kavanaugh. It's nothing but further stalling and going in circles accomplishing nothing.

Republicans surely know the out come if the FBI is allowed to investigate. All that is going to happen is after a week whatever comes out Flake will be pressured once again by the democrats to say something along the lines of with this new information I think we need to postpone the vote for more time, or with this new information I can't vote for Kavanaugh. It's nothing but further stalling and going in circles accomplishing nothing.
Flake said it isn't so much to get more info as to extinguish the complaints from the Democrats that an investigation wasn't done.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed even if the FBI finds out he was Jack the Ripper.

Republicans will continue to be hated by both their base and the opponents as long as they continue to think by fighting "fair" they can win over both sides.

The time for fighting "fair" is over. Follow procedure, but do not give one fucking inch to the other side unless forced to.

The Left has decided this is all out war, we need people who will act like such on our side.

Ni shagu nazad!

Flake said it isn't so much to get more info as to extinguish the complaints from the Democrats that an investigation wasn't done.

Sooo, all the other investigations that were done on Kavanaugh didn't count? Is this like a do-over?

So Flake wants a week long FBI investigation

Why? Dem's have already said they will impeach Kavanaugh if he's confirmed, an FBI investigation won't change that. Lets remember Dem's said they would vote no on Kavanaugh BEFORE the confirmation hearings even began.

Flake's political career is toast if he votes no on Kavanaugh, he'd have to join the Dem party.

Sooo, all the other investigations that were done on Kavanaugh didn't count? Is this like a do-over?

All the other investigations were unrelated to the current charges. When you find out something new, you REOPEN an investigation -
Tough concept for you Orangelings though .. we understand.

Why are the Republicans worried about what the Democrats think?

When the Democrats could care less about Republicans concerning anything.

I detest these RINO Republicans with a passion. .... :mad-61:

Flake hates Trump's guts, he's holding up the confirmation out of spite.

FBI has alrdy said there is nothing to investigate.
No, they never said that. They filed the information with the note that the file is closed. It was up to the President to request they reopen the background check; the WH is their client on this.

Only a conservative would consider learning the facts and truth "accomplishing nothing."

A lying strict constructionist who was a boozing teen who molested teenaged girls is still better on the SCOTUS than Ginsberg.

Forum List

Back