SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

Just keep giving these kids more ritalin. That fixes everything.

They push that crap like Pez dispensers

-Geaux

That is where my point of a failed mental health system comes in. The medicating of our youth.

Templar...Have a good day also. While we may not agree on root causes, I am certain we agree on the tenants of the Constitution and our 2nd Amendment rights.

[

Actually, there's a difference between a ban, and actual confiscation. We know our rights, you want to abolish them. We will defend our rights, not surrender them. You will have to pry our guns from our cold dead hands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY]Cold Dead Hand with Jim Carrey - YouTube[/ame]

Most of you guys will turn them in. Sorry. ALl your tough talk, the vast majority of you are cowards.

Idiotic quote of the day from Joe. "Fuck the Constitution. Seriously. Because some slave rapists couldn't phrase a milita clause properly is NOT a good reason for you to have lethal firepower."

Well fuck your First amendment right to spout stupid shit

[

Actually, there's a difference between a ban, and actual confiscation. We know our rights, you want to abolish them. We will defend our rights, not surrender them. You will have to pry our guns from our cold dead hands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY]Cold Dead Hand with Jim Carrey - YouTube[/ame]

Most of you guys will turn them in. Sorry. ALl your tough talk, the vast majority of you are cowards.

Oh, you want to throw a meaningless satirical video at me? Funny, the last time you had a factual argument was frankly, beyond my recollection.

Just keep giving these kids more ritalin. That fixes everything.

They push that crap like Pez dispensers

-Geaux

That is where my point of a failed mental health system comes in. The medicating of our youth.

Templar...Have a good day also. While we may not agree on root causes, I am certain we agree on the tenants of the Constitution and our 2nd Amendment rights.

That depends on what parts of the Constitution you agree with. All or nothing is what I say.

[

Hense, why we have 32,000 gun deaths every year, and you guys are fine with that, because nobody's taking your guns, dammit!

Best argument for gun control is a talk with a gun nut.

The only side you have is emotion. You argue with emotion you debate with emotion. Emotion is your substitute for reality. You don't debate anyone with concrete facts. There has not been 32,000 gun deaths every year, nor will there ever be. The CDC reported only 11,000 gun related homicides in 2011. Nice way to spin the facts by adding accidental gun deaths and suicides. You are a man of hyperbole, Joe. Don't lie to my face.

Oh, I'm sorry. Are the 19,000 suicide and 800 accident victims LESS DEAD than the murder victims?

I mean, I knew a nice lady whose son killed himself with that gun her husband bought for protection.

Guess what, they didn't say, "Oh, shoot, that don't count. It was only a suicide!"

I laugh at those who talk of confiscation.

How firm in these beliefs are they?

Of course, they will sit by and want someone else to do the heavy lifting. If it's so eaay, they would have done it already.

Can't find the citizenry to lead that charge

-Geaux

Actually WHEN guns are banned, I expect the vast majority of you guys will turn them in voluntarily, for all your talk, most of you are cowards or you wouldn't hide behind guns.

wanna bet?

Idiotic quote of the day from Joe. "Fuck the Constitution. Seriously. Because some slave rapists couldn't phrase a milita clause properly is NOT a good reason for you to have lethal firepower."

If my words were capable of killing someone, you might have a point.

I wouldn't mind revisiting the First Amdendments part about allowing religious hucksters to tell people bullshit.

Guy, the tide is turning on you. People are sick of watching children being wheeled out in body bags, as they should be.

So, I guess you automatically assume that 165 million law abiding gun owners magically agree with you?

The number is nowhere near that. Try again.

165 million guns? Yeah that's it.

43-55 million households owning at least 1 to 3 guns.

Private gun ownership is estimated to be anywhere between 190 to 300 million guns.

So what was that, Joe?

Guns | Gallup Historical Trends

So, I guess you automatically assume that 165 million law abiding gun owners magically agree with you?

Private gun ownership is estimated to be anywhere between 190 to 300 million guns.

So what was that, Joe?

SO it's really closer to 43 million gunowners, then.

I mean, I'm assuming you aren't calling this person a gunowners.

kids-with-guns.jpg

Again, Gun Nuts don't find anything disturbing here...

I wouldn't mind revisiting the First Amdendments part about allowing religious hucksters to tell people bullshit.

Do that and you will lose your right to spout stupid shit, I actually do support your right to spout that idiotic diatribe. I really see no difference between religious hucksters and the bullshit individuals as yourself inflict upon others. But I will not stifle any individuals rights as protected in the Constitution.

So what was that, Joe?

kids-with-guns.jpg

what I find disturbing is that anyone thinks that pic is proof of anything

Do that and you will lose your right to spout stupid shit, I actually do support your right to spout that idiotic diatribe. I really see no difference between religious hucksters and the bullshit individuals as yourself inflict upon others. But I will not stifle any individuals rights as protected in the Constitution.

Well, there is a major difference.

You can agree or disagree with what I say. BUt I'm not going to threaten you with eternal punishment if you disagree with me. Nor am I going to start that propaganda with children and brain wash them into thinking they are going to burn in hell if they touch themselves.

You can accept or reject what I say with no consequences.

For your second amendment rights, you have every right to belong to a well-regulated militia.

Just go and sign up...

9312196-large.jpg

So what was that, Joe?

kids-with-guns.jpg

what I find disturbing is that anyone thinks that pic is proof of anything

You mean other than how disturbed gun nuts are?

You can agree or disagree with what I say. BUt I'm not going to threaten you with eternal punishment if you disagree with me. Nor am I going to start that propaganda with children and brain wash them into thinking they are going to burn in hell if they touch themselves.

For your second amendment rights, you have every right to belong to a well-regulated militia.

Just go and sign up...

9312196-large.jpg

So tell us Joe.. When will all those you speak of 'In the right' correct the injustice in America? We can't wait for Congress to act......

I'm waiting with bated breath

((((YAWN))))

-Geaux

Just go and sign up...

9312196-large.jpg

the courts have already decided that the 2nd is an individual right.

You are too stupid to actually comprehend that

Forum List

Back