SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

Most gun deaths are sucidies, domestic arguments and accidents.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.
[MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION]
Would you like me to point out that Kellerman himself now claims 2.7 times?

How many fucking times must your lies be shown before you stop repeating them?

Did you Wiki-vandalize that entry.

Kellerman has never backed down from his figures, and they are solid.

Meanwhile, Kleck's methodology has been proven to be up there with UFO abductions.

No sir, I did not. I am not a registered contributor to wikipedea and have never been. I have posted that paragraph in response to your quoting the debunked study at least 3 times in the last 6 months.

Suppose you prove me wrong. I cited a reference. If you dispute it, provide your own information. Until you do, we will just have to assume that Kellerman did in fact, back off the 43 times claim.

[

No sir, I did not. I am not a registered contributor to wikipedea and have never been. I have posted that paragraph in response to your quoting the debunked study at least 3 times in the last 6 months.

Suppose you prove me wrong. I cited a reference. If you dispute it, provide your own information. Until you do, we will just have to assume that Kellerman did in fact, back off the 43 times claim.

No, we'll just conclude you are a gun nut whack, and leave it at that.

The CDC still accepts Kellerman. So do most other credible sources on the subject.

You can post that bit of Wiki Vandalism all day.

[

so far you have named Jefferson as a " slave rapist"

You used the plural " slave rapists".

Have any more?

Ben Franklin?
Washington?
Adams?

money where mouth is time

Do you actually concede that Jefferson did Rape his Slave?

you used the plural form

put up or shut up asshole

Why should I have to. The fact is, you can tell that slave rape was common just by the fact black people have about 30 different skin tones.

[
If, in fact he forced himself on her which is impossible to prove, he wasn't charged with a crime any more that you are charged with a crime when you type out your drivel here. Your keyboard is your property, simple as that.
In 2013, a white man forcing himself on a 15 year old black girl is rape. In the 1770's, it was not.
The morality is immaterial. We are a nation of laws that hopes to be moral, but we are not a nation of morals.

No, it was ALWAYS wrong.

It just wasn't illegal.

Slavery was always wrong. Rape was always wrong. Burning witches was always wrong.

That people used your invisible sky man to justify it from time to time did not make it right.

I don't dispute that rape, slavery and burning witches is and was wrong, I only stated it wasn't illegal. Now we find out that it didn't even happen. Another of your oft repeated claims debunked. You will, however, continue to bring up Jefferson's raping of a slave and Kellerman's self debunked 43 times number, hoping that an oft repeated lie will eventually be accepted as fact.

Bayoubill -

Yes, shooting people is illegal. And yet (in many states) there are no background checks, no 'drivers licenses' for guns, no compulsory safety training, and no clear system of disarming offenders.

Cars have been made safer by the mandatory use of safety belts, tail lights and so forth. Unsafe cars have been taken off the streets, and unsafe drivers frequently banned from dirivng.

All most people want of gun owners is a similar sense of respect and social responsibility.

Straight up LIE. Background checks are MANDATED by the Federal Government, the ONLY exception is person to person private citizen sales. Which there are few of. One must show ID and prove they live in the State to buy firearms. Moron.

[

I don't dispute that rape, slavery and burning witches is and was wrong, I only stated it wasn't illegal. Now we find out that it didn't even happen. Another of your oft repeated claims debunked. You will, however, continue to bring up Jefferson's raping of a slave and Kellerman's self debunked 43 times number, hoping that an oft repeated lie will eventually be accepted as fact.

Uh, guy.

Jefferson did father Hemmings Children.

Guns in the house are more likely to kill family members than bad guys.

Facts you don't like don't become untrue because you don't like them.

[

Would it be a bad time to point out that Mexico has become MUCH safer after those gun crackdown laws were passed. Wait… erm… um….

Just take my word for that. No need to dabble in anything like facts and stuff….

Mexico would have been better off if Arizona didn't have such liberal gun laws that anyone can drive up to Arizona and buy a shitload of them.

WITH the blessings of the DOJ, of course.

[

Would it be a bad time to point out that Mexico has become MUCH safer after those gun crackdown laws were passed. Wait… erm… um….

Just take my word for that. No need to dabble in anything like facts and stuff….

Mexico would have been better off if Arizona didn't have such liberal gun laws that anyone can drive up to Arizona and buy a shitload of them.

You mean as in The DEA and ATF tried to get local officials to stop it, and they wouldn't?

Hey, maybe you can catch the Roswell Aliens who brought down the world Trade Center to hide Obama's real birth certificate. Might as well do all your Loon Shopping at one stop.

You mean as in The DEA and ATF tried to get local officials to stop it, and they wouldn't?

Hey, maybe you can catch the Roswell Aliens who brought down the world Trade Center to hide Obama's real birth certificate. Might as well do all your Loon Shopping at one stop.

Facts are not your friend, In the failed Fast and Furious the ATF DEA and other agencies ORDERED FFL to sell firearms to straw buyers that broke the law. The FFL would NOT have sold them with out being ordered to by the ATF.

Facts are not your friend, In the failed Fast and Furious the ATF DEA and other agencies ORDERED FFL to sell firearms to straw buyers that broke the law. The FFL would NOT have sold them with out being ordered to by the ATF.

No, they would have went down the block to another FFL that would have, and that's the problem.

The fed's mistake was trying to track THESE Guns, like trying to keep track of one turd floating down a sewer.

No. I mean as in ATF encouraged it. Are you at all familiar with Fast and Furious?

you used the plural form

put up or shut up asshole

Why should I have to. The fact is, you can tell that slave rape was common just by the fact black people have about 30 different skin tones.

you broached the subject

name names

Below is a reference to the slaveholder status of 21 of the most prominent signatories of the Declaration of Independence. A full two thirds of these individuals were slaveholders.

The Founding Fathers and Slavery (Founding Fathers) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

No. I mean as in ATF encouraged it. Are you at all familiar with Fast and Furious?

You mean the program started by Bush?

No, they would have went down the block to another FFL that would have, and that's the problem.

The fed's mistake was trying to track THESE Guns, like trying to keep track of one turd floating down a sewer.

More facts you got wrong, the reason fast and Furious was an even worse failure the Gun Runner was A) no one notified the Mexicans nor ask for their help once the weapons were in Mexico and B) the agents were ORDERED not to follow nor arrest nor detain any of the buyers at ANY time. There was no tracking occurring. You would think you would at least get something right.

You mean the program started by Bush?

More ignorance from you the Program that began under Bush ended rather quickly, something like 300 guns were lost when Mexico, which was in on the tracking reported they could not track the weapons in Mexico.

Forum List

Back